Page 128 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 12:00 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I like nests and eggs. I don't know why. 8)

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 12:08 pm

^Oh, wow! :o I had no idea those existed!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2018, 2:04 pm

I'm taking a break from story stuff for a bit. I think I might be suffering from disillusionment.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 8:46 am

^Disillusionment? About what, Miss Kuraudo?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 10:16 am

Oh, about my books; specifically, my first series, which has way, way too many characters, meandering, far too many invented words, and convoluted plots.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 1:53 pm

I've run out of momentum for NaNoWriNo, I'm 6,000 words away from the goal of 50,000 but there's tons of changes to make to my book, and there's six days left. *sigh*

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 8:43 pm

Wow, coming back to this thread now, so much has happened. Now I have no momentum for a different reason. :roll: