Page 104 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 11:51 am

This time next year, I'll probably be over 10,000! [Did I just make an unintentional Dragon Ball Z joke?]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 11:56 am

I wouldn't know, I never got into DZ so I didn't catch the reference. I liked Dragonball when it first came out (manga), but I liked it better at the start of the series when it had quite a bit of humor. It lost a bit if humor and went for more action later in the series. My fave character was the sea turtle of course! 8)

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 12:16 pm

[I'm not into DBZ; it was apparently a reference to the "It's over 9,000!" thing.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 1:39 pm

Ah okay! That triggered a very distant memory...

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 1:47 pm

I'm now considering cosplay options for Comic Con this year. :D In a pinch, I can use my Tifa Lockheart costume that I made a year or more ago.
[Tifa's outfit from the Final Fantasy VII movie:]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 1:04 pm

This song reminds me of the couple from my current book.

I've read the whole Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle manga, and I understand it perfectly and think it's wonderfully brilliant with a haunting love story. Yet everyone else seems to think it's a convoluted, broken mess that makes zero sense.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 2:09 pm

^ I just discovered there is a plant named after you:

http://plantcovercrops.com/kura-clover- ... over-crop/

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 2:16 pm

^Wow. :o
I once considered naming the protagonist of my first book 'Clary Sage'. :lol: She still got stuck with the nickname 'Clary' in the end, though.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 12:57 am

Darmok wrote:
^ I just discovered there is a plant named after you:

http://plantcovercrops.com/kura-clover- ... over-crop/

there also exists a kura reversible bed.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80253814/

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 10:44 am

:lol: Okay, then. Kuraudo is actually the Japanese name of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 7:21 pm

1,144 posts. :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 2:36 pm

I am patiently awaiting my new games, which I bought as presents to myself for getting two essays done in a matter of weeks.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 9:08 pm

Yay! Congratulations on all three--the post count, the essays, and the games!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 11:18 am

^Thank you! :D :D

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 12:07 pm

Sending love your way 8)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(It probably won't work cause I am on Linux :P)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 12:13 pm