Page 4 of 17 [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 2:50 pm

Granted; I am now improved. :lol:
I wish I could type the last fifty pages of my book faster.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 3:09 pm

Granted, you are already done!

I wish I could get my project done.

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2016, 5:27 pm

Granted, you finish it within a minute

I wish my favourite shows would come on sooner

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2016, 5:30 pm

Granted; your favourite shows come on whenever you want.

I wish for peace and prosperity for everyone. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2016, 5:54 pm

As do I. Granted. There is no war anywhere in the world ever. Poor nations come out of poverty. Everyone has access to food, clean water, clothes, shelter, healthcare and education.

I wish I could lose weight spontaneously (without trying). I'm 165 and want to get to 130 or less.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2016, 6:00 pm

Granted, you can control your weight at will and it's not affected by how much you eat.

I wish I would discover a great new song.

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

Granted, you're listening to it right now

I wish I had more friends

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 2:52 pm

Granted; you have many friends but not too many.
I wish for love for everyone :heart: and that I wouldn't be so mean to myself. :cry:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 4:11 pm

Granted, everyone finds a special someone who understands and loves them. And you are always kind to yourself and treat yourself with all the love you deserve!

I wish I never felt anxiety again.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 1:43 pm

Granted; you know deep in your heart that you never have anything to fear and that you are protected [I've been working on the same thing lately, and so far it's working!]

I wish everyone would know how much they are loved. :heart:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 2:57 pm

Granted, and they spread that love to others!

I wish I would write a bestselling book.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 4:30 pm

Granted; you suddenly become inspired and write a book that everyone adores. I can help you out if you need it, AP.
I wish that Fire Emblem Fates comes out sooner! [Wow, a selfish wish for once!]

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 4:39 pm

Thank you! I may be asking for help later. Right now I'm just writing other stuff and will write my book once I'm in the mood.

Granted, it came out yesterday.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 11:36 am

I wish that my mum wouldn't worry so much.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 11:52 am

Oops, I forgot to post a wish. *thwonks head* Granted, she now is a total optimist. I wish I owned all the books in the Choose Your Own Adventure series.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 11:54 am

Granted; the ones you are missing miraculously appear on your doorstep.

I wish I could learn how to play a Japanese instrument.