Page 234 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 252  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:36 pm

It looked around as if to ask 'is anyone going to remove the knife from the wall?' before climbing onto the counter and carefully pulling the knife out. Its ears twitched again, listening for the newcomers.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 7:15 pm

Laura folded her arms on the railing and rested her head on them. "I know, it's so pretty, right?" She sighed happily.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 8:32 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Ki hadn't really been paying attention, but they were busy cutting up an apple. "Huh? Oh yeah." They had an extra knife on them. But instead of handing it to Mars normally, they gripped the knife like it was a murder weapon, and threw it across the room, landing it with a shk in the opposite wall. They did it in one hand, without even looking up.

Mars stands there staring at the knife with an expression of shock and amazement. "Remind me not to piss you off." he says, pulling the knife out of the wall. As he goes to the sink to wash the boot marks off of the cutting board and wash the bits of drywall off the knife he asks "How did you learn to throw knives like that?"

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 10:49 am

^[Oy, Space Kitty already pulled the knife out.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 2:22 am

Ki stopped, and slowly gained a devilish grin on their face. "Wait wait wait wait. I wanna test something."

They pulled another knife out of the knife container, pulled it back, and aimed it at a poster on a corkboard on the opposite wall. "I wanna see if I can hit that man's face on that poster." They turned back to Mars with an excited expression. "You think I can do that?"

Lilli nodded excitedly, before they realized what Ki was doing and their smile disappeared. They ran in front of Ki and started waving their hands, trying to grab the knife from them. "Wait, wait, NO! No weapons in the kitchen!"

Ki pushed Lilli out of the way. "Ah-ah-ah! Don't interrupt me, child. Allow me to do this." They pointed a finger in the air in a chiding manner. They stuck their tongue out as they aimed the knife at the poster... then shk! Ki closed their eyes as it flew across the room, and when they opened their eyes... it was buried right in the dude's face.

A smile slowly spread across their face. "Oh my stars, I did it! I actually, legitimately did it! I think this is the first time a memory has resurfaced since, well..."

Their eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, yeah, I guess I didn't explain that to you guys. See, I don't really have any memories. Last thing I remember is just waking up in the afterlife. I don't know who I am, I don't know where I'm from. I think this might have to do with something from my past life." Their expression was cloudy as they traced their thumb around surface of the knife. "...But honestly I don't know."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 2:02 pm

"...Probably not very likely." Ki frowned. "My people are mostly herbivores, so I don't see why we'd need to hunt anything. It might have just been a hobby."

Last edited by Lillikoi on 08 Jul 2017, 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 4:52 pm

Guinan stopped to watch Ki. "Wow, are you a hunter?" Guinan asked. "Or maybe you were."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:26 pm

It suddenly bent over, holding its ears with its eyes tightly closed. It hurts...the paradoxes are too close...the Golden Ruin...a catastrophe might happen...!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:43 pm

Dan's Shedinja flew toward Space Kitty, who had a very alert expression, and tries to communicate with it using Pokemon language, and asked it, “Hey, are you alright? Don't you want to enjoy the party? You look like you're about to hide from a terrible thunderstorm.”

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:45 pm

It shivered slightly, but then relaxed and peered at Shedinja in much the same way a cat would stare at an interesting bug. I just felt something cross over into this world...Two paradoxical somethings. One of them is called the Golden Ruin.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:46 pm

(I would have replied earlier but I just worked an opening shift right after a closing shift, so I had a full 24 hours where the entire time I was either sleeping or working.)

"Wow, " says Mars, "this is like some Jason Borne level stuff."

Mike is still sitting in the other room when he sees a knife blade poke through the wall in front of him. He puts his head through the door and says "Hey, what are you doing?! You are supposed to be slicing fruit, not the house."

Mars replies "Chill Mike, it's nothing a little spackle and paint can't fix. It's not like this wall is the only thing between us and the cold deadly vacuum of space." He looks down at space kitty and says "Huh, what's up with the cat? It's acting kinda' weird."

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:55 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
It shivered slightly, but then relaxed and peered at Shedinja in much the same way a cat would stare at an interesting bug. I just felt something cross over into this world...Two paradoxical somethings. One of them is called the Golden Ruin.

What's the Golden Ruin?, Shedinja asked to Space Kitty.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 6:00 pm

Creation and destruction all at once...but much more than that. It sniffed at Shedinja, and then looked puzzled that it didn't actually smell like anything. I have only heard of it, never encountered it, but it is something that is well known across many planets and planes.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 6:09 pm

When Mike poked his head through the door, Ki scowled. "Ahh, quit your whining. I was just having a little fun is all." With that over with, they turned to Lilli. "Welp, we've got all of your fruit sliced. Anything else you need help with?"

Lilli shook their head excitedly. "Nope! I've got all the ingredients ready. Thanks for your help, guys!" They walked over to the exit and herded everyone out the door. "I'm just gonna need you guys to leave for a minute, and then I'll call everyone over here. Trust me, this is gonna be great!"

Last edited by Lillikoi on 08 Jul 2017, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 6:14 pm

How much do you know of it?, Shedinja asked Space Kitty, out of concern, Is it really that dangerous?

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 6:17 pm

Guinan shuddered slightly at Space Kitty's description. At Lilli's urging, she went outside, breathing in the fresh air.