Page 139 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 252  Next

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2017, 7:35 pm

(Yes, there is. There's a whole kitchen. (Though not too fancy...) and don't be breaking the fourth wall every other page, or else there won't be a fourth wall to break. Just try to space it out.)

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2017, 7:52 pm

Lychee's turned to blank whites as Laura randomly skipped off in the middle of their conversation.
"Uhh, hey wait.... is that a yes or a no...."

Emma raised an eyebrow as Laura skipped over to where she was. "Uh, I think you kinda left someone hangin'..." she laughed nervously.

Last edited by Lillikoi on 06 Jan 2017, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

"Oh, whoops sure I'd love to!" Laura said, embarrasedly. "I kinda forgot you had said anything..."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:57 am

Lychee's expression turned to stars. "Aw, really? Sweeeeet!" they squealed.

Lychee looked... uncertain of where to go for a second, before they started walking along beside Laura, tagging along with the rest of the group. "Soo, uh, where are you guys goin' after this?" they asked.

It suddenly occured to them that what they were doing might be seen as awkward, but they hoped no one noticed. Hopefully?

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 1:28 pm

Guinan glanced over at the two Mikes to see what they were doing. She did not interrupt though just then, as she'd long ago learned not to interrupt scientists... or engineers or programmers, if they were doing important work. They always seemed to have some complex calculation or process that one could possibly mess up by interrupting.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 2:13 pm

"We're going back to our hideout. It's just an abandoned building my cousins renovated for me and some friends of mine. It has video games, a kitchen, a whole wall of manga, and a few piles of stuffed pokemon." Laura grinned.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 3:58 pm

'That sounds... like awesomeness!" Lychee said with a big grin. "Can I come?"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 4:24 pm

"Ehhh, well theres already a ton of people there... but oh well! Sure, what's it gonna hurt?" Laura said with a shrug.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 5:14 pm

"Alright! So, are we all done here?", Dan asked when he returned from the bakery isle with the cheesecake platter in his cart. The cheesecake platter he bought had quite a variety of cheesecakes anyone can try, and is licensed by the Cheesecake Factory.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:09 pm

(OOC: About the time travel thing, according to non-movie science there are likely two possibilities: either time travel is simply impossible which wouldn't really work in this case, or the universe effectively splits into two parallel universes when time travel happens. It would be the same universe made with the same matter and energy, but it will have two distinct states: once where things went normally and eventually someone goes back in time, and one where a time traveler shows up and messes with things causing history to change. I suppose doing it movie science style might make it more interesting, but we have already introduced the multiverse to this story so we could also add the temporal multiverse if we wanted to.)

The two Mikes had been so involved in their work that they hadn't heard much about the while time travel thing, but now that they were done with the latest calculation they were both kinda' shocked by it.

Mike 1: "Wait... Did I hear something about time travel?"
Mike 2: "I suppose it is possible through a few possible means using relativity. I'd be interested in seeing any practical ways of doing it though."
Mike 1: "How were you sent back in time anyway?"

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:18 pm

(I'm sorry this isn't making sense... :oops:)

"Lizzie can time travel!" Kimmy said, pointing. She flitted up to the two Mikes and squeaked happily.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:49 pm

Gristle seemed fairly impressed. "Wow, a time-traveling fairy, that's pretty cool." he grinned.
"How did you meet him/her?"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

Kimmy closed her eyes and smiled.
"A year ago I was playing out in Viridian forest, abd then the leaves started turning brown, which was strange 'cause it was spring, and then I was scared and I started running home, but then I found Lizzie on the ground. She was really low on HP cause she was only level 4 and somebody just tried to take her, and then I took her home. I gave her a bunch of Oran Berries to make her feel better, and she explained -yes I can understand what Pokemon are saying- that she loses control of her powers when she's about to faint, and then took me home. I named her Lizzie because Laura always names her pokemon and 'Lizzie' just seened to fit." She grinned.

"Cele?" Lizz squeaked, flying up to the two Mikes, curious as to what they were doing.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

"Cool, what's an Oran Berry?" Gristle asked. He watched Lizzie curiously as she flitted about between the two Mikes. "Are there other... uh, fairies like her, or is Lizzie the only one?"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:10 pm

"You don't know what an Oran Berry is?" Kimmy looked suprised. "It's a berry that heals Pokemon a little when they ear them." She explained. She looked slightly annoyed at Gristle calling Lizzie a 'fairy'. "And, um, she's not a Fairy. She's a Celebi."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:22 pm

"Haha, well... I'm not from here. I'm from another planet," Gristle explained.

Gristle smiled. "I'd be interested to learn more about these Pokemon creatures, though. What is HP?" he asked.