Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:07 pm

You take apart nearly every Lego set you own to build Aeris' Church.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 12:24 pm

You constantly shrug like Cloud and laugh like Sephiroth. :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm

^You mean with an animation similar to how Kefka laughs in FFVI?

You pretend that marbles are Materia and yell things like 'Cura!' and 'Ultima!'

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 11:28 pm

Whenever you regretfully take the train you start telling everyone that if they don't stop feeding the rancid system, there's gonna be an AVALANCHE hittin' em real soon!! !! 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 1:09 pm

You can actually say "..."