Indeed. 8) 100%  100%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 7

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 2:41 pm

^^
Yo, nice! :mrgreen:

Here is my (I guess fancy) design of Irene. Note that it's not finished, because I can't draw arms.

It's based on the female grunt uniforms, so I guess you could say it's her Team Eon outfit.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:22 pm

I only have one rough sketch of one of my characters.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 8:43 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
Lookie here! I finally drew Irene! :mrgreen:

Oooh, wow! Where did you learn to draw this well? 8O

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 11:36 am

See, Midnightstar, everyone here likes your drawings very much, so please don't be so hard on yourself.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:49 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
Lookie here! I finally drew Irene! :mrgreen:

Holy cow! That's a VERY good drawing, Miss Midnightstar! :D

BTW, Miss Kuraudo, when Space Kitty was sensing danger, is it going to occur in our characters' world? If so, then would the characters who have the ability to use magic whould be able to sense it, too (e.g. Daniel and Laura)?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:51 pm

[Oh, yeah, they probably would be able to sense it. It's not strictly danger per say, but some unpredictable things might start happening once my two new characters show up. :P ]

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 2:33 pm

I'm honestly thinking of getting rid of Gristle after this day. He and Umbria really didn't serve any purpose to the plot.

He will come back when they visit Graphea, though. I can also probably think of some way for him to keep in touch.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 6:03 am

I got the impression that Gristle was in the Pokemon universe because he got sent there by that machine. He wants to help his world more though. Can Ki or someone help him to get back?

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:23 am

DataB4 wrote:
I got the impression that Gristle was in the Pokemon universe because he got sent there by that machine. He wants to help his world more though.

Yeah, that was just a freak accident. I really wanted an excuse to get that character into the RP. :lol: Initially I thought it would be really cool to have him in the RP, but then we got kind of... overloaded. I wish I could've focused on Gristle more, because he's actually a really cool character. I think I just ended up making him a generic guy, and I didn't do him any justice. :?

Quote:
He wants to help his world more though.

Indeed. He's actually a group of chosen people who's supposed to protect the planet, but... more on that later. Rest assured, he will return for an epic finale. 8) Ki might call him in to help fight when they're invading the Team Eon base, too.

Quote:
Can Ki or someone help him to get back?

Yeah, they can. I should've done that a long time ago. :oops:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 12:46 pm

It'll take awhile for my new characters to get adjusted to a three-dimensional world. It'll be very heavy for them, since they're not used to gravity at all, or density, for that matter [no pun intended!]

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 7:37 pm

Gristle's backstories were interesting, and he was definitely fun in the beginning. He's just out of his element now, that's all. Come to think of it, Guinan doesn't have anything much to offer at this moment, but I'm not sending her away because Q said she had a "battle to fight." I've never written or read Q to change his mind so suddenly. He's supposed to have some idea of what's coming, even though I don't have much of a clue. :)

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 7:41 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Gristle's backstories were interesting, and he was definitely fun in the beginning. He's just out of his element now, that's all. Come to think of it, Guinan doesn't have anything much to offer at this moment, but I'm not sending her away because Q said she had a "battle to fight." I've never written or read Q to change his mind so suddenly. He's supposed to have some idea of what's coming, even though I don't have much of a clue. :)

I don't mean to bug you. but could somebody at least acknowledge Lilli? :oops: I really need that to happen in order to move onto the next scene. 8O

In which Lilli was going to surprise everybody with a remake of their restaurant. (Hence why all of the preparing ingredients before.)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 7:54 pm

Space kitty to the rescue. I'll just have the two new beings communicate with each other while everyone is off with Lilli.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:03 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
DataB4 wrote:

I don't mean to bug you. but could somebody at least acknowledge Lilli? :oops: I really need that to happen in order to move onto the next scene. 8O

In which Lilli was going to surprise everybody with a remake of their restaurant. (Hence why all of the preparing ingredients before.)

Um, didn't I already write that Rose and Dan had acknowledged Lilli by going to the “snack shack” they made? :?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:05 pm

Quote:
Space kitty to the rescue. I'll just have the two new beings communicate with each other while everyone is off with Lilli.

bump

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:38 pm

@UncannyDanny: You did? 8O I'm sorry, I just screwed that whole thing up. :oops:

Last edited by Lillikoi on 11 Jul 2017, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.