Page 2 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2023, 1:08 pm

Huck Finn

Trying to communicate with the dead is such a difficult thing to do. I had received many thoughts from you recently. I thought we had finally an invisible door between our two worlds. But then I received a strange message today. It was from someone called Cloud Storage. Who is Cloud Storage, I have no idea but apparently they were kind enough to give me 50 GB of free storage and claim that I have now used this up. 50 GB of storage is almost nothing in our modern world. Where did this come from? It came from FRANCE. Who are these guys? Probably some company that bought up some company who bought up some other company many years ago and they now own this little bit of information moonbeams.

At least that is my best guess. Our ability to talk between different worlds is again being blocked. It is all so strange. Sometimes I just wish you could return from the undead and we could once again talk.

Once again, there are two pieces of a puzzle that can explain our origins.
One is a 2021 movie called "Free Guy"
The other is a book by Jill Bolte Taylor titled "Whole Brain Living".

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 11:43 am

Huck Finn

I have been hearing your voice but I do not know if you are able to hear mine I have heard your voice 6 times and responded to each. Then I heard your voice again. But I do not know if I am speaking to the wind, if my words have passed through the void between this world and yours.

The last time I heard your voice, your words were talking about some of the people you know who are INTJ, Aspie and high IQ. A few years ago when I became a member on Wrong Planet, there was an interesting person who was on the site. He was very unique. He fit the description that you passed onto me. But he was married and he and his wife had two children. They were very unique children. They were like him but one was a word thinker and the other was a picture thinker. So perhaps one of his children was like me and the other like you. Now he authored a book, a very interesting book. I bought the book and read it and it is quite unique. He is trying to teach others like us how to raise their children. On the forum he went by eikonabridge His name is Jason H.J. Lu and here is a link to his book, a very interesting book. So to me it makes sense that you and I may be like his two children. We may be very similar but at the same time a little different. Here is a link that you can use to track him down. (I hope you are able to delve into the internet and use links.)

https://www.eikonabridge.com/

Also in this flurry of words I heard you say:

My hunch jimmy m. What if your vision could get even better with nitric oxide?
In a Juvenon product it has one with that substance, plus other supportive ones, to which you add food antioxidants.
I had indicated it.
Could it favor you jimmy m., what do you think?

I have been using a Juvenon supplement called Cellular Health for around 20 years. It is an excellent product.
But they make another product called BloodFlow-7. It is possible this supplement might have caused my stroke. So I would stay far, far away from this product.
BloodFlow-7 has Nitric Oxide among other things. I took it for a week or two and I could tell it was bad for me and I stopped. As I recall, my stroke happened a few weeks later. So beware.
This produce in my opinion may not even be suitable for the undead. So use great caution.

jimmy m.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2023, 1:19 pm

Huck Finn

I have heard echoes of your voice. They came from yesterday and the sounds have been spinning around in space. I heard 4 of them today.

In the first one you talked about one of your politicians named Andreotti who said "to think badly you commit a sin, but sometimes you get it right." I think the world is currently in a state where lies are transformed by NTs into defining what is true. They are turning black into white and white into black.

In your third surge of unspoken words, you began talking about my supplement and why it is improving my ability to read. In my humble opinion, it is a real improvement. It has been 2.5 years of static change, but then it changed very suddenly. The best I can tell it is real not imaginary.

In your fourth message, you talked about trying to communicate using Wrong Planet. I think it will work. I do not even think they will know that I am communicating with a ghost, one of the undead. Just try it and see if it works. It's simple.

I realize that you feel that Wrong Planet might find objection for the undead to become a member. In my life I have a rule. Number 1 is always try it. If it fails go to option 2. See if WP would accept communications with those who are a little different. I think that WP is an open forum, comprised of many strange beings. That is why they named it Wrong Planet. We live in a very different world.

Your voice spoke about Sardinia. I have never been there. It sounds like an interesting world. I would like to see your house in this strange land. I am sure it is amazing. I closed my eyes and I could see it, three stories.

jimmy m.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Sep 2023, 6:36 pm

There are special people.

Jimmy m. he is one of these people.

His kindness and his strength in constantly improving, even after a stroke from which few would have managed to emerge.

Showing not only great personal skills, but also lots and lots of research and patience.

Step by step he managed to do something uncommon.

I have never met such a particular person in my life.

I really admire him a lot.

Thanks for your friendship Jim.

I know you are still improving, and you always have uncommon ideas.

As Ettore Majorana said to Enrico Fermi, when he asked him how to solve a nuclear physics problem that would bring an important contribution, then to the Los Alamos project (several years later)...

"Enrico: it depends on how the wall is made up"

"Majorana had Asperger's. He said something important.

I had a thousand thoughts in my head now I only have one, the one you proposed to me.
We'll see each other tomorrow morning for the solution.

He was already working on it and alone.

He had left the problem alone.

The next day he had the solution.

That wall was crossed.

Then history made us understand how many excellent minds worked on an incredible project.

Majorana disappeared at the age of 31 from public life.

It reappeared 12 years later in South America.

In the photo 9 points coincide, Simon Wiesenthal had the opportunity to analyze a photo from 12 years later in which he was together with a very unpleasant character, A. Eichmann, of a regime that was defeated.
The formats of the previous photos are different, but few know that the shape of the ears is subject to little variation over time.
They should be parsed in the same format for comparison.
According to Mark Nixon, researcher at the University of Southampton and author of the study that investigated this possibility, "when you are born your ear is completely formed. The lobe drops a little, but overall the ear remains the same. It's an excellent system to identify people".

The ear map is drawn with a specially developed algorithm called image ray transform which promises a recognition accuracy of 99.6%.

Nixon himself recognizes that there are still some limits, which become important if one wants to use this system starting from "occasional" measurements, i.e. conducted without the subject purposely placing himself in the most favorable position: currently the hair covering the ears can distort the data, the lighting conditions must be optimal and different camera angles generate different data.

Huck Finn

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2023, 8:52 am

Huck Finn

I am so glad that you were able to make the transition from the netherworld. It is so difficult for me to communicate with the undead and this will really make things easier.

You mentioned Ettore Majorana.
You wrote: "As Ettore Majorana said to Enrico Fermi, when he asked him how to solve a nuclear physics problem that would bring an important contribution, then to the Los Alamos project (several years later)...
"Enrico: it depends on how the wall is made up"
"Majorana had Asperger's. He said something important.
I had a thousand thoughts in my head now I only have one, the one you proposed to me.
We'll see each other tomorrow morning for the solution.
He was already working on it and alone.
He had left the problem alone.
The next day he had the solution.
That wall was crossed."

This is probably important. So let me explain what is going on here.
We have two independent brains, one on the left side of our skull and the other on the right. Normally the right side becomes our sleep brain. If you can get both your daytime and night time brains to work together, you can solve so many problems. You can look at the world from both sides of a coin. Not one side, not the other side but BOTH SIDES OF A COIN.

So Ettore Majorana went to sleep and listened to the other side of his brain and it spoke to him and answered an important question.

You went on to talk about Eichmann.

According to the internet: Otto Adolf Eichmann was a major official of the Nazi Party, an officer of the Schutzstaffel (SS), and one of the major organisers of the Holocaust. So the Nazis could not leave such an individual loose. So it makes some sense that they made him disappear during the second world war.

So Huck Finn, I am glad that you were able to come back from the undead.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Sep 2023, 7:05 pm

Hi Jimmy.

The Stargate has had some drawbacks.

But I'm here again.

Essence more than absence.

You too died, several times during your existence, for a few minutes perhaps, but then you always came back.

Light is an element that you described to me of those experiences.
<>
I almost died several times.

Once following a vaccine.

I once wrote to you that I couldn't find a precise temporal coherence.

I think before my 2 years of life.

My memories are very early.

Yours are very interesting from the 3 years of your life.

*There perhaps something had an initial concussion reaction.

Then after many vicissitudes from which you managed to survive with your intelligence and promptness, until the stroke and what followed.

The aftermath cannot be referable only to one reason, i.e. only to the newly formulated supplement.

It obviously had an impact.

Although nitric oxide should help, for example, after a stroke.

In your case it was the classic straw that broke the camel's back and perhaps the stroke caused it (?) I'll put a question mark, because it's a hypothesis

Your thinking about the human brain is very interesting.

I have read several books on this.

But not Jill Bolte Taylor's.

I read his biography.

Among other things, she tries to help people who have suffered a stroke and there are so many in the world.

Commendable.

After all, our existence is at the service of other people.

She is a neuroscientist.

She describes both as a patient and as a scholar.
A Harvard degree is prestigious.

<>
My last years have been difficult.

Your definition of Not Ghost is suggestive.

Among other things, I underwent a T.I.A., which for a few hours led to a hemiparesis on the left side of my body several months ago.

It never happened again.

Except, sometimes some tingling that pre-vaccine 2 to which I am intolerant, caused adverse effects.

Even before they saved me from bilateral pneumonia, it was due to the fact that it was in its early stages and my age.

And the insistence of loved ones: in a thread here you described Covid in its onset phase and in the first posts your intuition seemed strange to users.

Know that both with you and with us, the debut was even earlier and many months ago.

I think it evolved into variations and grew until 2019.

I remember a particular one in November of that year.

Then the one at the end of 2019.

Until the cough that never went away, and the infinite tiredness.

To the fever, to the hospital.

To the care.

Took six months to get well again in June 2020.

May almost summer. I was trying to walk to regain strength. And there was heat in the room. A gust of wind and I had that feeling of feeling it so cold.

<>Sometimes those around us break that invisible wall that separates us from bad consequences in which we would remain detained.
<>

Yes: I was writing about Majorana. Also because technically he had disappeared. A book by Leonardo Sciascia from 1975, I believe, describes the detailed phases by the nuclear physicist's maternal family branch, which I can certainly, certainly write in this case, he did not want to continue with his research, nor did he understand the consequences, so his was a choice dictated by his ethics.

Even if from some writings and presence in Nazi Germany at the time, he was perhaps a convinced sympathizer of that apocalyptic regime The presence with Eichmann does not surprise me because they knew each other well, as with all that establishment of the time. Many of those war criminals ended up in Argentina. There were parts of that nation already chosen before the war by Germany for an escape to case failed, and some fled right there.

Fermi said that if Majorana had decided to cover his tracks with his mental abilities he would have easily succeeded. And it happened, then I can't say for how many decades... perhaps in the early years 90 of the last century probably given that he was in his early thirties when nothing more was heard of him.

Weeks ago I saw the posters of the film Oppenheimer. Who had different lives.
Two endings.

One directive, and one opposed by the politics of the time, although two important Presidents of those years considered him an important figure even after his dark years.

Another ghost who later became a real ghost, just like Majorana and Fermi, Einstein, Von Neumann, and many other geniuses who lived at the same time. M . And E. were, but absolute, comparable to Newton and Galileo.

The comparison was made by Fermi with both still alive.
<>
Now the world is so in turmoil and everything is once again under discussion and geopolitics has also already been determined (Also if events can change it).

The strange thing about this era is precisely that the points of reference are no longer there. Perhaps this should make us understand that some Western Nations should unite in a single pan-state.

The others are yes Nations against, but they will never be cohesive. I am writing to you in a period in which Europe will most likely explode as an idea. It will also become a solid ghost.

<>

The phases of sleep are fundamental. My sleep has been very irregular for several years.* Some reasoning you make Jimmy m. They are well described by scientific evidence. Others are particular. My intuition makes me think that you may be right. *Some descriptive passages are complex.

I will try to sleep soon.

Here in my world it is dark, so dark.

(Huck Finn)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2023, 9:25 am

Huck Finn

I heard there was a major earthquake in your region. I investigated and found out that it was quite far from you. It was in Morocco. It was a 6.8 magnitude and caused over 2,000 deaths. When I was young I lived through the 1971 earthquake in Los Angeles, California. It was a 6.6 earthquake and killed 65 people. Los Angeles is a lot more dense than Morocco. The region has more than 10 million people living there. Many, many, more people. The reason why the death tool was smaller was because of the type of house construction. We use primarily wood whereas Morocco and many other cities use concrete and stone. Wood bends and survives better. At the time of our earthquake our third story fireplace collapsed sending over a two ton piece of cement onto the bed of my sister, crushing it. She was away at the time spending the night with another sister, otherwise she would have been crushed.

You began talking about my first death around age 3 or 4. I was struck by a bull and died. I stood next to my dead body which was placed on my bed in my home. My parents stood around my body in utter horror. I heard a voice that said "live or die, choose." So I came back but as a totally different person. I was fearless. I would go into the deep woods near my home for hours and be with the wild animals. No fear. My earliest memory was around age 1 year, 10 months. I can relate this memory because it was immediately before my brother David was born. My parents placed me in an orphanage and it horrified me. (We lived far out in the country and the winters were severe and the child was a winter birth. She just tried to find a place for me and my sister to live while she was getting close to the delivery. But she never told me.)

In the case of Jill Bolte Taylor, she really describes the separation between the left and right sides of her brain. She suffered a stroke. Her brain was cut into two parts to keep her alive. Her brain was swellen and would have caused her death. So after her stroke, she wrote a couple books. The second on is the most interesting because it describes her theory of 4 separate brains existing within the human body. Our body is constructed to allow only one brain to be online at any given moment and we travel between them. She also describes the difference between the two side of the brain. The right side is immense in its thinking. The left side just works towards its next meal. It is a very simple brain. But in our world it is the most dominant. Remember the story of Cain and Able. Cain only did what Cain desired. He had no desire to work together. He killed Able.

You wrote, "Among other things, I underwent a T.I.A., which for a few hours led to a hemiparesis on the left side of my body several months ago." According to the internet, it can be a symptom of a stroke.

Most people are left side brain dominant. But because of my death at around age 3 or 4, I did a brain flip and I am right side dominant. So when I was struck by a stroke that damaged my left side, I was able to restore much of the damage.

For me sleep is essential for recovery - especially REM and NREM sleep. Since we are a little different, I cannot say with certainty that it will help you recover. But it is easy to test this hypothesis.

jimmy m.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Sep 2023, 6:57 pm

Hi Jim!
Morocco is just below my region which is not geologically Italy.

But it was part of France.

Then it broke away if I'm not mistaken due to faults many hundreds of thousands of years ago.

And my land unlike Italy is not seismic.

Imagine it shifted 45° towards the rest of Italy.

In addition to the Mediterranean Ocean (which as you know is incorrectly referred to as the sea)

There are several tectonic faults on the side of my island.

And in the rest of Italy an Apennines mountain range.

Several things happen.

There are many active and non-active volcanoes.

One different from the other.
It is a super volcano that is near Naples but is not Vesuvius.

They are called Campi Flegrei.

If there were an outbreak phenomenon, half of Europe would be involved.

Consider that there are at least three movements, one on the African plate pushing towards Europe, one by Italy towards the Balkans, and one opposed by the Balkans towards Italy.

Now I'm in an area where earthquakes are normal.

Consider that the government always raises a magnitude of 0.5 (By law it knows well that we would exceed magnitude 5, 5 in the hypothesis.

And he should pay.

This way you avoid having to pay compensation.

<>

The Phlegraean fields are among the worst threats in the world.

You have at least two in the USA.
The area you indicate is unfortunately always in potential danger.

What changes between us, the USA and Morocco?

The buildings.

The materials used.

As you write.

In this area everything is built in an anti-seismic manner.
Then there are different types of earthquakes.

In this region where they are now they are frequent.

But not intense for the moment.

The houses are generally made of reinforced concrete.

Tied as if in a rectangular cage and with an anti-seismic bottom.

Even in houses undergoing renovation, the Government requires that the foundation part of the building also be made safe.

If you enter a hospital, for example, you will feel like you are entering an anti-atomic bunker.

They are ugly inside.

But everything is structured perfectly

<>
Wood is my favorite material.

I could build a two-story house.

Among other things, it weighs one third compared to reinforced concrete.

Many new homes are prefabricated from wood.

Unfortunately, Italy has villages and they are historic and you can't knock them down and redo everything in an anti-seismic way due to the enormous costs.

Consider Jimmy m. that some monuments, castles and other villages have been almost entirely rebuilt in recent centuries.

So what you see of Italy is largely the reconstruction of historical eras.

Just look carefully at the stone walls to understand that they were only rebuilt in the past centuries.

Now we would make them earthquake-proof if we could.

Then there are exceptions: villages that resist tremors even above magnitude 8.

If we hadn't kept the villages and had a different geological morphology we would be as perfect as Japan.

Morocco is in Africa, we have sent aid as the EU and CEI, but I hope also as the Government because we specialize in this, from molecular dogs to civil protection.

I saw Assisi crumble.

The vaults of Giotto and Cimabue.

We have rebuilt them exactly.
We have probably the best restorers in the world.
Imagine entire frescoes of geniuses collapsed into dust and stone.
We cataloged them one by one, there were 100,000 of them.

In a few years a monument was rebuilt, without trying to falsify it, and making it perfect, it would have been ruined by the restoration itself.

Yes: generally they are women who graduated out of passion.

This is also very nice because it eliminates inequalities between the sexes.

Although I would say throughout the world, even advanced ones, women suffer impressive disparities in many sectors and in daily life.

Sorry if I wrote so little about it, maybe we'll revisit the topic in a less superficial way.

<>
Yes, when major earthquakes occur, entire houses and buildings collapse.

One of my contacts with Asperger's during the L'Aquila earthquake, when everyone was out of the house, went back to recover his degree thesis, it was on his computer.

The building collapsed behind him.

Your sister by chance was saved, she wouldn't have made it in time.

They are often sudden and the heights and heights are added to the structural weight of the material
<>

Then you know Jimmy m., it depends on the height of the ceiling and the thickness of the floors. By law, the ceiling of a house cannot be less than 2.70m, under penalty of not being able to enjoy usability. The floors can also range from 25/30 centimeters up to more than one metre, depending on the size of the building and how much weight it has to support. In a shopping center the floors are usually thicker than one meter. In a normal home let's say 35 centimetres. So we have the attic on the ground floor + the minimum 2.70 meters above ground, let's say 3 meters on the floor, so for three floors we are just under 10 meters above ground, if you then also want to consider the underground part of the foundations, there again it depends by how deep the foundations are. They range from less than one meter up to tens of meters for buildings with many floors or skyscrapers. Some host technical rooms with particular anti-seismic systems such as shock absorbers or tracks to slide on.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Sep 2023, 7:02 pm

I find the wooden solution very intelligent.

Unfortunately for some classic skyscraper constructions it is not possible, even if horizontal skyscrapers exist in Asia.
I'll just give you an example.
But it's not the only city like this.

The world record goes to Chongqing, the largest city in southwestern China which, for its horizontal skyscraper, created a structure 300 meters long and 250 meters high. This project curated by architect Moshe Safdie is based on the horizontal arrangement of spaces, which is unusual in skyscrapers, but is becoming increasingly popular in the field of architecture to overcome the problem of overpopulation in large cities.

The aforementioned Chinese metropolis, which has over 30 million inhabitants, represents a point of reference when it comes to horizontal constructions: it boasts aerial pedestrian bridges to connect the skyscrapers, but also trains that cross the buildings and roads over blocks of houses. We thus discover this trend to redistribute vertical urban spaces which is becoming increasingly important.

It is not scientifically proven even if there is a lot of evidence not supported by meta-analytic studies.
In nature there are numerous plant and animal organisms capable of reversibly stopping their fundamental vital processes. The resulting state is called quiescence, or also torpor, hibernation, suspended animation. Hibernation and aestivation are also considered forms of quiescence.

This state is characterized by a drastic reduction in cell activity and their energy production, which can lead to a total arrest of cell motility visible under the microscope.

It appears to be a defensive and adaptation mechanism to the environment, which allows those organisms to overcome particular environmental stresses, such as extreme temperature conditions, extreme oxygen deficiency, physical injuries, etc. It activates in response to the stressful environmental condition, and deactivates when the normal condition returns.

The so-called hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations of sleep could have been affected.

Your brain has entered a state of functioning that in this case is very well studied.

<>
In us autistics as you know Jimmy, neuronal apoptosis does not occur as in NTs.

It does not reach 100% around 7 years of life, but it remains and I believe forever at 180%.

So I can write to you not only that your memories are true, because they are linked to traumas.

*The bull's attack may have altered the memory thought form, following the shaking of the brain lobes.

Afterwards it must have settled quickly.

And your memories fall into peremptory memories.

Even objective because you were not alone when it happened.

One way to distort a memory is to remember it with an emotion; the memory of the memory linked to the emotion of the moment of memory is added to the memory.

One thing has always struck me in your narration: this doesn't happen in you.

You use the exact same words to describe it.

Don't alter it.

Many people alter their memories.

Autistic people rarely do this.

They can remember with anxiety consistent with the amygdala increase over 20% following their 16 years of life.

But they are elements that do not distort it, if we exclude the emotional part of the memory itself.

Ultimately, both subjective and objective memories remain.

The mind-body detachment has specific anthroposophical studies.
We can refer to the Steiner ones.

In Psychology it is studied as depersonalization.

From my personal feeling I think it is possible, and it is an innate defense mechanism.

I've never tried it on myself.
While sleep paralysis does.

One of the things that struck me was the absence of fear, even if the experience is traumatic, you are conscious but you can't move.

Your accident could be taken into account as a subject of scientific research.

Because it has several exceptionalities.

<>

In the part where you describe your experience it is studied as extracorporeal.

In a state of quiescence you see yourself from above, and the memory is not a fantasy, but an exact narration of what happened.

<>
Your case partly has some of these characteristics.
In your case there is an incredible trauma because the tiny body of a 3 year old child attacked by a bull has a very strong impact.

I suspect there may have been a concussion that you came out of.

I remember your posts Jimmy m.

Even those of Rem and NRem sleep.

This experience is easier to occur in children.

In your case it is tremendously traumatic.
Ishmael, the narrator in Herman Melville's "Moby Dick", gives a detailed description of his experience: "I saw nothing, I heard nothing; but it seemed to me that a supernatural hand was shaking my hand. My arm was hanging along the blanket, and the silent, indefinable, unimaginable shape or ghost to which the hand belonged seemed to sit close to me on the edge of the bed. For what seemed to me a duration of centuries and centuries I remained like that, frozen by the most terrible fears, and I did not dare withdraw my hand, and yet I continually thought that if I could move it just an inch, the horrible spell would be broken."

Ivan Karamazov in "The Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoevsky also gives a detailed description: "They continued to beat. Ivan was about to throw himself towards the window, but something blocked his hands and feet. He made every effort to break those chains, but in vain. The knocking on the window became louder and louder. Finally the chains broke and Ivan Fyodorovitch jumped up from the sofa. He looked around wildly. Both candles had almost burned out, the glass he had thrown at the guest was in front to him there was no one on the table or on the sofa. The knocking on the window continued insistent, but not as loud as it had seemed to him in the dream: on the contrary, rather contained. "This isn't a dream! No, I swear, it's not It was a dream, it all really happened!" shouted Ivan Fyodorovich, then rushed towards the window and opened the little door at the top."

<>

I can't now fit Bolte Taylor's pass into the post.

I'll get back to it later.
Even the TIA and REM and NREM sleep parts are definitely interesting except that now in Italy it is the middle of the night.

*I struggle to enter REM and NREM sleep.

As you know, I usually remember them because they are filled with nightmares.

Missing part of the answer see you tomorrow kind Jimmy m.

<>

Huck Finn

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2023, 7:07 am

Interesting Jill Bolte Taylor, I didn't know about the dynamics you described in her case.
Although to avoid the accumulation of liquids, perhaps to avoid cerebral edema, this very invasive methodology was used.

She has made an impressive recovery.
ON the 4 brains theory I can understand why you explained to me dynamics that I wasn't aware of.

*Some things you write should be indexed by the forum and highlighted because they are truly innovative descriptions.

Thinking that the brain is different from how it is presented to us: perhaps we can all get there.

Instead precisely, the narrated by a researcher who also suffered a stroke and sectioning...
They are not common at all.

As you know, my feeling is similar to yours.

And among other things, there may not be any contiguity between neurons and astrocytes in the synapses, but communication even at a distance without biochemical connections is possible.

It is also in electronics, and it's called leather effect..
Why couldn't it exist in an advanced organ like the human brain"?

Nature has predisposed us in such a way that in the event of a stroke or ischemia we can
remedy.

But also afterwards how to reconfigure remotely, as in Wi fi.

There is evidence that this works.

I didn't divide the theory into 4 parts.

OTHERWISE, your intelligence is perhaps still fluid and not crystallized, I would assume.

If to this we added double the neuronal and synaptic endowment, I don't know at what level to count it (Not as a summation, but as an exponential? I'll put a question mark)

And if we think that a theory of the left and right sides that work at a cross level is taken for granted...

but they stop there.
How to say in a Latin phrase:-"Ic sunt leones!"

You can't go any further.

Then it is the death of scientific research that always goes beyond those imaginary lions that defined the ancient Romans for their unfinished conquests.

<>

I will resume the answer because this is only a part and I haven't finished it.

<>

No imaginary lion will stop human intuition, ever.

Huck Finn

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 3:11 pm

Huck Finn

I woke up this morning and found 3 messages from you. I thought this two way form of communicating with the undead might work. Wrong Planet is a free and open website that is even tolerant with all forms of communications, even when its members decide to communicate with the undead.

I read your first message. I understood what you described by the structure of your hometown and its geological fault line. So your part of Italy did not come from Italy but from regions like Morocco many millions of years ago. Then you went on to discuss earthquakes. Living through a major earthquake was something that many people do not experience. Much of the damage was done with the first quake. But after this happened, the ground stopped shaking. So you broke loose and investigated what happened. Our earthquake happened before early dawn. It was black outside. There were powerful blast of light when it hit. This light came from the electrical power lines crossing together and creating electrical shorts. Then there was silence and darkness. The city went dark, completely dark. I immediately got up and walked through our house trying to help. We all went outside immediately since we felt this was the safest area to be in. What is interesting about an earthquake is IT DOESN'T STOP. A few minutes later, there is another shock, another earthquake. And this stream of earthquakes continue for almost a day. So you move back into the house to assess the damage and then the ground starts to rumble again and you try and flee. So for several hours you make sure everyone is O.K. and all that you felt necessary was removed from the home.

So after a few hours, one became aware that the cause was an earthquake, the sun began to shine and because we are very curious beings, we got in our car and drove around the area. I passed a liquor store in town, alcohol was pouring from the building flowing into the streets. We drove deeper and deeper into town. We came upon an intersection where everything was at a dead stop. Cars were piling up and no one was moving. The stoplights had no power and people came to them and the rough ended there. After about an hour, a few citizens left their vehicles and began directing traffic in order to unjam the mess.

(Since the word unjam is a word that you might not understand, I found a link to explain the origin of this word.
)

So after sitting in my car for several hours without moving, I was able to escape and return home. There was a major man made lake that provided drinking water to Los Angeles. The walls of this lake began to break and could have cause thousands of deaths due to flooding, but fortunately, the lake held and as a result many lives were saved.

That is what I remember from over 50 years ago. Our house was built around 1900. It was well built but not earthquake proof. It was a very beautiful house. It had a lot of stone, cement, very think walls, many stories, very big for California. I think it still exist.

I moved onto your second message.

You talked about the Chongqing building in China. I wasn't familiar with it so I looked it up. Safdie Architects reveals "horizontal skyscraper" at Raffles City Chongqing

I suspect this is what you were referring to. As a side note, I didn't know if you were familiar with my home. It is a rather unique house. It consist of 5 hexagons tied together. It was the best design I came across almost 50 years ago, so I built it. It is very strong. I suspect that it was one of the reasons why my home survived a major tornado. It was a very unusual, beautiful design and was structurally very strong.

This second email is interesting, you go from a building design in China to a cellular approach some creatures use to survive winters, to discussing how my brain as transitioned into a "hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations of sleep". I am not sure where you are going with this one. My mind has always worked differently. I suspect my sleep state always worked this way since I recovered from the bull attack around age 3 or 4. My logic tells me that my heart rate affected my breathing even as a young child. I was never able to breath properly like others. It was a defect and my death experience explained to me why I had this defect. Somehow my body is designed to work through whatever problems should arise, even death. It is why humans are so unique in comparison with anything else that ever existed on Earth.

Then you went onto say "The bull's attack may have altered the memory thought form, following the shaking of the brain lobes." This is an interesting perspective but I do not believe it is true. After the attack, I stood next to my dead body. This is one of the weirdest experiences I ever had. I had no knowledge of what had happened to me. There are hundred of people who have died and then returned back to life. They report near death experiences. Many are very similar to mine.

You are right that we tend to remember the most traumatic experiences within our life as children. Almost all our early experiences are lost as we grow from childhood. But unless I am mistaken, many Aspies can delve deeper into our early life events then NT.

Then you continued to analyze and began talking about sleep paralysis. I am not quite sure where you are going here. Part of my nightly sleep is called REM. In REM sleep, my heart rate becomes active, full of energy. But at the same time my body is disconnected from my brain. I lose my ability to move my hands and my feet. It is a self defense mechanism. Otherwise I would wake up in the morning with several injuries that occurred in my dreams and I would have reacted to. Therefore humans are designed to go off line during this phase.

Then you began talking about what people who go through near death experiences undergo. You used the term "extracorporeal". From my perspective, this is not a true interpretation of events. First, when I came back from dying, I did not know anything that had happened to me. Nothing at all. It must have been at least a half hour after the event, maybe longer. I do not remember the bull or the attack. I had no memory. I was in the dark as to what happened to me. I stood there trying to figure it out. Understand I stood next to my dead body. I never talked to anyone about this experience until around 50 years after it occurred. The memory of this event was very clear in my mind even after that amount of time. It was very hard for me to understand this event, but over time my mind has expanded significantly and I understand that I was transitioning from a left dominant daytime brain into a right dominant daytime brain after the attack. It was a brain flip. Humans are designed like a watch, we can take a beating and go on ticking.

Like I said before humans are constructed with multiple brains that can allow us to come back from even being dead. We have multiple brains. We are a little like a Timex watch.

You mentioned a couple books by Herman Melville and Ivan Karamazov. I cannot relate my experiences with their books.

O.K. On to your third message.

You wrote, "OTHERWISE, your intelligence is perhaps still fluid and not crystallized, I would assume."
Let me put it this way. As an Aspie, ND, INTJ, I knew very little about this subject until I suffered a massive stroke. Since that time, I have learned. I lost my ability to read after the stroke but I broke walls down to get that ability back. I learned many things from the dark side, the place that few people ever explore. And after a little over 2.5 years, I have become a bit of a subject matter expert. This is a very strange area. It is very much like talking to a ghost.

One thing to keep in mind is that our sleep brains are very fast, extremely fast. They move at the speed of near light speed. They are very intelligent. As Jill Bolte Taylor describes after her stroke she understood the true depth of the world, of her being. She is only a small dot in a gigantic world. Our world is so immense. There is always new things to learn, to grow, to understand. Someday, if we are lucky, man will begin to explore the universe. We will free ourselves of this world and reach all the edges of the known universe and beyond. But humans have a flaw, it is part of our construction. But you cannot just remove one of the four characters, Jill describes. Somehow you must learn to control that character. Huck Finn, if you read your book, you will come across the flaw. It is in two characters of the book. They worked together and lied and lied and lied. It was in their nature. In the end, they had their clothes torn off and boiling hot tar poured over them and then they were covered with feathers. If you have a chance, read the book and you might begin to understand the construct of the human brain and the defect that lies within us.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Sep 2023, 4:24 am

Hi Jimmy m.!
I described in poorly understandable English the part of my region of origin which was French.
Therefore it is geologically completely different from the Italian peninsula.

I'll try to explain better, I'm sorry Jim, English is not my language and I struggle. If you add to this that I think in images, the translation is being read twice. And, it is being written twice.

I notice that in recent years my dysgraphia has worsened.

So even in the Italian forums I had to check the posts several times, it's not easy for me because I often edit everything.

I also do it in the Italian forums.

Consider that it is recent.

Because before taking a drug this did not happen.

But it's the only chance I have to function socially.

And consider that therapies don't work for me.

Neither do all the other drugs I tested.

I waited 8 years before taking it, before I tried to avoid it.

It affects my memory which was clearly superior, and my learning memory (retrograde and anteretrograde).

Medicine was among my passions as well as scientific research and others.

I underline that we Aspergers have a very wide range of passions and we are not at all monothematic, as you well know and as you yourself demonstrate to me.

But I think it applies to many members of the forum.
*For us autistic people, acquiring information on any topic is average, in this we are clearly superior to the average neurotypical person.

In other things we have deficits.

I'm writing this because I don't want it to go into the equation of autistic being special, neurotypical human being with enormous limitations.

They think that about us, and they're wrong.

Then the types of autistics are so varied.

However, here the discussion would be immense.

Sardinia and Corsica were part of Spain and France.
Then a huge event separated them from today's France.

In geographical representations we are on a sort of straight imaginary axis.
But our direction is still angled to the right.

With Africa, after the almost current geographical structure, we have no roots in common.

Even if human life would come from there.

Genealogically I counted at least 32 human species in the evolutionary phase according to what they tell us at school.

The geographical ones belong to the part between Spain and France.

The rest of Italy is Sicily which was part of Africa.
And the peninsula that was attached to the continent towards the Adriatic was one and the same part.
That too fell apart.

There have been so many huge events in the history of the world, some of which we wrote about when we were totally Ghosts ;).
Your description of the earthquake is very intense, significant and well explained.

Yes.
In Italy we study them with enormous attention.

Many areas have been affected from north to south.

Some cities razed in the early 1900s (1908 if I'm not mistaken); but the years are also recent from 1976, 1980, 1997, to follow.

Some earthquakes were of medium-high intensity.

And for the structuring of historic cities the damage was enormous.

Here from where I am writing to you now the average is around magnitude 5.

So at any moment something could happen.

In the city where the houses are located they are renovating them in a perfect, anti-seismic way, generally the houses are not exceeded in height.

With a few exceptions.

The conceptual ideas are classic.

Even if some houses are now home automation.

Wood is not often used, it is used a lot for roofs.

Honestly, I would only build houses out of wood.

The mentality of earthquake-proof reinforced concrete remains in people's minds.

If I had to buy one I would choose a wooden one.

So since I've been here, I've felt two earthquakes.

Nothing important.

Except the swinging of the chandeliers and doors and beds that have moved.

Only in a few houses have I seen structural cracks.

Generally people work a lot here.
The average bank deposits per capita in this area is quite high.

I know for sure, I have a relative who works in the inheritance sector, he sees people who define themselves as poor and also have 400 thousand euros.
Imagine an area of ​​excellence, close to very high-cost Italian racing cars.
High-end cars and motoring history.

This area and the one further north are very similar in culture to the US culture of some states.

In another life I wrote here that we considered ourselves more similar to the USA than to the EU to which we do not feel like belonging at all, and I hope we will soon untie ourselves and start producing according to our capabilities in every sector again.

We, like you, need to bring our companies back home and instead we have relocated them, favoring important dictatorial states.
Do you mean the misfire of a firearm?
In the video you can see the almost perfect flow of a very light, easy to handle and precise pistol.
A mix between a Luger in length and a Beretta.

But this is a matter of your absolute competence.

Rifles are very practical, we don't excel at them, I don't like the returns after the shot fired, they weigh too much on the shooter's shoulder and tire him.

As well as wearing him out.

The shot will be less and less accurate in action.

From a fixed position, therefore, a sniper could have a completely different examination from the one I have described.

There the precision would be remarkable.

They seem to me to be more action weapons rather than precision shooting weapons.

I see the gun flows very well.
But it always flows, this could cause jams in the long run.

I believe that the example is preparatory to explaining what happened to you following the earthquake.

Unjan, thank you, because I would not have understood but I would have looked for the way to understand.

The experiences you describe Jim are as you describe common to many people.

I can't tell you if they are innate mental patterns.

But they are similar in too many subjects.

Seeing yourself from above, coming back to life, crossing the light (It's no coincidence that I wrote about it, perhaps it was my first post it was cryptic, I was writing about Stargate, while writing it I was thinking about many things, including your narratives.

Incidentally: when you describe something to me Jim, I think it's true.

My mind never questions it, it reasons about it and tries to give you different keys to thought.

But he never doubts what you describe to me: you tend to be a very logical person and very cold when needed.
So this combined with the knowledge of physical and engineering dynamics, leads you to find not only ideal solutions but also to reflect very intensely on your experience.

I tend to look for explanations.
However, I have a limit related to my knowledge of your language and I express it in a difficult to understand way.

Sometimes thinking about multiple scenarios at once feels like you're darting from one topic to another.

This is my communication problem, because I can't write in real time about thoughts that flow away quickly.

I think of some links but they do not appear in the final text.

An Italian Rapper would say "I come from the moon".

He would say it at a thousand miles an hour.
In fact he said it a quarter of a century ago in super fast slang.

So, you describe I think in images, and I see you, in action.

The bull attacks you, and you run away, as much as you can.

But then he grazes you, otherwise he would have killed you due to his size compared to your smaller size.

It may have thrown you away from where you were, and you fell hard, perhaps onto soft ground.

By force of circumstances I can't help but think of the impact and we're talking about a bull so the force is impact.
It depends on the breed and other things, but we go for considerable weights, of a few hundred kilos.

The image I see is the one that blows you away.

You hit the ground or in any case had an impact on your neck and neck.

I see a shaking as very possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe you describe it as a shake in one of your posts.

I mean this.

I hope I have made my point clear enough, sorry if it's not clear.

Yes.
I also think that Aspies can reflect for decades and arrive at a hypothesis of a fact as you describe.

Describe a phase in which you were somewhere in between for half an hour.

You were dead, but you chose to wake up and live.

My explanations are more complex but they mean this.

The paralysis you describe is to protect our life, so the body becomes paralyzed in REM sleep.

It has been proven scientifically.
You know, I often experience the feeling of mind expansion.

As if my mind mastered the entire space around me.
I think for 180° of view.

Even now that I answer it is happening to me.

So it's as if everything were in a sort of augmented reality.
In your case a brain has made up for the functioning of the opposite side.

*Maybe this mental ability of yours helped you overcome the next stroke.

In the meantime he had trained himself to function in both modes.

I tend to use both components.

Precisely thinking about this type of event.

An uncle of mine had a stroke and since then I started thinking about how I could overcome it if it happened to me.

I am naturally almost ambidextrous.
So both brains work. sometimes I also have mental conflicts about which hand to use to perform an action.

The first time I used a computer I didn't know which hand to choose for the mouse.

Total impasse.

Then I turned it upside down, and in reverse I started moving the pointer.

I could do it better with my right hand, by about 5%, so I chose the right hand and always used that hand.

With the PC upside down you need to think by orienting yourself in a totally unusual way.

Then I put it back as it was before.

But if I had to block one side of my body I would use the opposite side.

I kind of transferred the ability to control it.

I once gave you the example of Leonardo Da Vinci.
He slept 15-20 minutes every 4 hours. Without distinguishing between night and day. He didn't know it, but he was experiencing what psychologists defined at the beginning of the twentieth century as polyphasic sleep, to distinguish it from biphasic sleep, which involves an afternoon nap, and monophasic sleep, which is when you sleep only once during 24 hours. hours, usually at night.
Mine is typically (when I can) biphasic.

Also because I rarely sleep enough at night.

However I have never exceeded 5 hours.

If we exclude drug-induced sleep, for example in the Covid phase of 2019 sleep was polyphasic.

I very much agree on the fundamentality of sleep and the right sleep.
The quality.

Maybe I'll sleep three hours tonight.

So if I can I'll make up for an hour in the afternoon.

Sometimes I can't sleep at all.

On those days I try to never drive the car, and if I do drive it, I only do it in the city and for short trips.

I also agree with you Jim on the re-elaboration of the daytime experience in the nocturnal phases of sleep.

Sleep has a self-medicating function.

I would like to point out one thing James: you have a fascinating ability to describe things.

Your ability to analyze continues to amaze me, because after what you suffered you also recovered quite close to your previous mental levels.

I know many of the things you wrote about.

The aphasia must have been terrible.
I also remember that you explained to me about the difficulty in pronouncing simple terms, while your mind struggled less with complex ones.

Honestly, I find your speed of recovery from such extensive damage quite unique.

If you recover more of your lateral visual functions you will have crossed a very, very substantial wall.

Thank you

Huck Finn

p.s.: I rewrote it differently, then I kept the first draft.

Yesterday the forum form didn't accept my login and it was very late.

I couldn't send it.

I have something that doesn't work when I always log in.

But I've fixed it now.

You will find several times that do not coincide now here it is 11:24 am on September 12, 2023.

Sorry for inconsistency post

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Sep 2023, 4:28 am

A song from 2003 "I come from the Moon"

Capacity

I come from both the past and the future: the present does not exist, just like time (Astrophysicist Carlo Rovelli)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCptttHfpc

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2023, 5:02 pm

Huck Finn

I have been reading up on Sleep Stages. The deepest part of NREM (Non Rapid Eye Movement) called Stage 4 of Slow Wave Sleep and what is referred to as REM sleep (Rapid Eye Movement). My sleep patterns are very different than most. I can dive into REM sleep very quickly within minutes of falling asleep and I can enter REM sleep during the night and stay in REM sleep continuously for a couple hours towards the end of my sleep period.

In this message you wrote, "So even in the Italian forums I had to check the posts several times, it's not easy for me because I often edit everything."
In a sense I do something very similar. I write a response and send it, then I read what I have written. I find a mistake, pull the response back and make the correction and resend it. So after a half dozen time, I have completed the response. Because of my stroke, I make many, many mistakes that I normally would never make. Fortunately the internet is fairly good at pointing them out to me.

Then you changed direction and began talking about the word unjam. I thought this word might not translate well into Italian, so I tried to describe its origin. When a firearm jams, it must be repaired or unjammed. So it is a good word to use. In the case of an earthquake, when the roads become jammed and nothing is able to move, the roads must be unjammed or opened up. After the earthquake, most of the police and other First Responders were busy very busy, helping the dead and injured. Thus the roads were clogged and there was no one who could unfree them. So after an hour, some people just took possession of the problem, they automatically transformed themselves into the missing element, and they got the roads open and working again. They did this without authority, and without pay, and just made it happen.

Then you began to talk about my near death experience. You wrote:

The bull attacks you, and you run away, as much as you can.
But then he grazes you, otherwise he would have killed you due to his size compared to your smaller size.

So let me try and explain. First off, I do not know what happened. My right dominant brain, my sleep brain was asleep at the time. It knew nothing about what happened. Nothing at all. Based on my current knowledge, I would estimate that I came up behind the bull. I was too young to understand the danger that represents. If a bull thinks there is something behind, even without looking at it, it uses its legs to attack it. Thus it struck my head in one blow, a very serious blow and completely knocked me out. It did not attack me in the usual sense, it was an automatic reflex on its part. But my normal daytime brain, the one on my left side of my skull, lost its life. Remember I was just a very young child. I didn't know what happened to me. I stood there looking at my dead body with my parents standing right behind it. I was a little off to one side. I could hear them but more importantly I could feel their fear. Their hearts were broken. It was my decision to make and I was asked to make it. Who talked to me, I do not know. It could not have been my daytime brain. It was dead and besides it was a young child like me. It wasn't my parents. There was no one else in the room or even close to the room. We lived in the countryside. No one else was there. From the best that I can remember, my daytime brain at that time was a wimp. It was not brave or fearless. It did not have courage. The best explanation that I ever came up with was God spoke to me. It sounds like his voice speaking. I have heard his voice a few times since then. He has a very unusual voice and always passes on important slivers of information. Always very important pieces, like there are two paths ahead and I must choose one of them.

Then you began to talk about what you might do if you were struck by a stroke. My word of advice is to take good notes and pass them on. In general the knowledge about stoke damage and recovery are in the very, very beginning stages. There is so much that is unknown. But this does not always need to be. If humans learn the ways to correct the damage, they can move this threat and dump in into the garbage. It not only affects the person, but many members of their family. Their lives are torn apart. I believe even the worst case effects of a stroke can be repaired (perhaps within 6 months) and let their lives near normal. I have been working hard and making significant progress. I believe I understand how to fix the most devastating form of aphasia. This fix has existed for over 20 years but the knowledge link is still unknown. It is such a simple fix. I am still working on another damage area. This one is located on the back side of my skull. I have made great progress. I am close, very close. Perhaps I can solve it within my lifetime.

Then you wrote about sleep patterns such as Polyphasic Sleep.

Polyphasic sleep is marked by multiple intervals of sleep and wakefulness throughout the 24-hour day. Polyphasic sleep patterns are not uncommon in the animal kingdom. Many creatures engage in polyphasic sleep patterns, such as mice. Polyphasic sleep is not the norm for most humans, who usually engage in monophasic sleep, or sleep in one large block of time each day.

This description reminds me of Mexico and the culture of a mid day sleep. A siesta is a short nap taken in the early afternoon, often after the midday meal, generally between 2 and 5 p.m. Siestas are historically common throughout the Mediterranean and Southern Europe, the Middle East, mainland China, and the Indian subcontinent. The siesta is an old tradition in Spain and, through Spanish influence, most of Latin America.

So even though humans generally are monophasic, humans can modify this trait based on climate. We have the ability to work other phases. I did this when I was young. I worked both swingshift and graveyard shift (2nd and 3rd shifts).

Its interesting that Leonardo Da Vinci used a different style of sleep.

You ended the thread by discussing a problem in generating the post. I am not sure of the cause. It was a very long message that you inputted. Also realize that you have to be a member for awhile before the cite allows you to post everything (such as links). But just keep posting and this limitation will be removed.

I had one other thought on this subject. I do not know why but many times when I hit the submit button to post the message the first time, NOTHING HAPPENS. So I send it again. And it takes the message. I am not sure why I have to go through the process 2 times but I think there might exist a type of time limit. So if you try to send a message, especially a long message, you might have to hit the send message twice.

jimmy m.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Sep 2023, 7:23 pm

Hi Jimmy m.!
Your answers are always very interesting.
<>
Sorry if I don't follow an exact linear guideline in my answers.
<>
The REM sleep that you can access, the word is not random, it's fantastic.

Remember that most of what you write to me is stored in my mind.

Some things in response are different in order to propose ideas that perhaps you may not have thought of, or that you have thought of but have not yet given the opportunity to make them yours.

Or you don't consider them suitable and responsive to your situation.

<>
REM sleep you described to me about its importance, and during sleep the mind re-elaborates the experiences of the day by ordering and cleaning things that are useful for us and things that are not useful, and puts them aside.

I don't think the human mind doesn't retain memory of them, but places them in dark, let's say inaccessible, locations.

The others, however, do: you have captured a fundamental part of human experience (we don't just dream, we just do it very accurately).

You see Jim my dreams as a boy were hypercomplex and sometimes I relived other past lives.

Do you remember the parallelism between memory, memories and traumas?

I probably had traumas consistent with those memories.

They are human memories: therefore oriented.

If they were related to potential returns to life I could have remembered having been who knows... wind, light, a tree, a leaf, another living being of any type.

Instead they are oriented towards mankind.

There is nothing scientific in what I write in support.

A memory of a nightmare dates back to your war of independence from the British.

The border area was close to Canada.
I remember a lake, I guess which one but I won't mention it.

Because the element of water also recurs in other dreams from back then, and it could be the result of a bad situation as I was about to drown as a child, I was very conscious and the real memories are very detailed.

The area was bad, as soon they wouldn't have been able to save me, I remember it as a whirlwind of water.

I don't know if that condition still exists in that stretch of sea.

So memories linked to water can be emotional and that's it in relation to dreams and I discard them because they could be conditioned

<>
I remember that we didn't have a specific language, it was English as in a slang, I remember that the British troops spoke with a rather particular accent compared to those who lived there.

And I was traveling between some states, perhaps I was carrying orders, I was a soldier.
Another figure that recurs in other dreams.

I have no imagination.
It is absent in me.

I learned from my 4 years and up that imagination is a different thing.

One creates fantastic stories, the other uses logic, there is an innate creative part in me.
But not the imagination.

Which I have always overcome in any mode.
Reading, as you know my first book was Peter Pan.

Not in the original version but the much later version.

<>
The gun .
I remember one night.
I was leaving an apartment and I remember a sign, I guess it was an inn.

It was made of iron or similar.
It had a rooster as its coat of arms.
I remember a pistol, and I know that those weapons coincided with the end of the eighteenth century, it was around 1774/76.

An important date.

I remember before and not after the gunshot to the left temple.

It was pretty close.

Thinking about it, realizing the weapon I may have moved my position.
However it hits me in the temple I don't know how to write whether glancingly or deeply.

I dreamed about it several times then, and the dream was always the same.

But there was no next part.

<>

You wrote many exact things.

The first post-stroke phases are very important.

And in recovery the first six months.

I remember that you were hospitalized in a ward for people with covi, but thanks to your daughter and air purification support you managed not to get sick.

You were able to return to speaking, expressing yourself, and moving.
Pronounce difficult words, have difficulty with simple ones.

But in your mind the speech was precise, you couldn't make it your own then.

<>
My feeling is that having reacted in that time frame, your brain is operational and like the post-earthquake roads there are allocations to be made to function again as traffic.

But the roads are there, they have not been destroyed (I mean this, I hope to be understandable, in case I will try to use another explanatory method).

On sleep and Leonardo Da Vinci, imagine the days of Darkness.

They were different then.

There is no certainty.

Because two thirds of his genius have not reached us.

Only a third of his ingenuity, however, did.

I have been to three important locations, two in the Milan Museum of Science and Technology, he had thought of unconventional things for the time, over 500 years ago.

From tanks to diving, his dream was to fly and he dedicated a lot of his time to this.

There are so many studies especially in anatomy and inverse writing, and in the golden rules of another Leonardo Pisano (Fibonacci) and the golden proportion.

Everything repeats in that mathematical formula.
Every element even outside the earth will fall into that proportion (PHI).

Everything, absolutely everything, can be depicted with that sequence of numbers.

Da VInci was also interested in it.

In his (few) works in the history of art.

And not only.

In his drawings.

He drew and wrote whatever he thought of.

Between a phase of sleep and a phase of wakefulness appropriately dosed.

He exploited the 24 hour period of the day.

He imagines that in the dark periods until dawn he would otherwise have lost the hours of darkness.

I saw what remains of His Representation of the Last Supper. Jesus Christ falls exactly within the golden rectangle.

Just as Mona Lisa is part of it.

The Vitruvian Man (squaring the circle).

What is surprising is the amount of ideas thought up.

Not so much the realization.
Not even the artistic one: he achieved very little compared to his potential.

He experimented with any concept.

My perception is that he dreamed them and then his mind reworked them in an excellent way.

<>

Sorry Jim!

Your having to reread and rewrite is very tiring for you.

It's just stressful for me.

In your case it is the stroke that leaves its aftermath.
In my case a drug.

Among my unfinished studies there are medical, pharmacological, and the much hated chemistry!

Hate is a meaningless term for me, I mean I really don't like it.

However, years ago for various reasons I had to read thousands of pages of pharmacology and research.

Reading for me was equivalent to studying them.

<>
Study them scholastically.
And then study them for different needs.

Nothing special for autistic people who often have different interests and not just one as neurotypicals think.

<>

The part that gives me difficulty speaking is related to the medication.

Translating is a habit for me, I have to do it from images anyway.
<>
Here are the translations in a kind of English in which I write.

A post used to take me a few minutes, but now it takes me several dozen if it's complex.

Funny: I'm describing minimal difficulty to those who have had stroke-related ones.

Compared to you, let's say, I have a little difficulty.

Among other things, you could make use of apps for reading texts.
In automatic and dictation of words, you won't struggle.
And you would train your dialogue fluently.

You're old-fashioned as we say, so you use traditional systems, I understand.

I could use the apps too but I only used them for work.

Because I could respond quickly wherever I was with a web connection and a smartphone.

Smartphone that I use sparingly, I prefer the PC, I saw something that I had thought about when I was very young, the projection of a virtual keyboard from which to move the letters.

The virtual world of artificial intelligence used in an excellent way.

<>
In our country many earthquakes led to the establishment of civil protection which has worked magnificently since 1980.

Little is left to the untrained people except the immediate or the not immediately workable part.
Law 24 February 1992, n. 225 established the National Civil Protection Service, thus also allowing private individuals and local authorities to participate in the activities, as previously they were substantially carried out only at an institutional level, by the Italian army and the National Fire Brigade. of fire.

The service, in which private individuals (natural and legal persons) can also participate, is structured at central, regional and local levels, in compliance with the principle of subsidiarity; the central administrations of the state, the regions, the provinces, the municipalities and the mountain communities contribute as members. This complex system of skills finds its point of connection in the guidance and coordination functions entrusted to the President of the Council of Ministers, who makes use of the Department of Civil Protection. In order to guarantee greater structural capillarity, the service therefore operates at a local level, starting from the municipal administration, the institution closest to the citizen: the first person responsible for civil protection in each municipality is therefore the Mayor. In fact, if the event cannot be faced with the means available to the municipality, the higher levels are mobilized through integrated and coordinated action: the Province, the Prefecture, the Region, up to the involvement of the State in the event of a national emergency. .

The operational structures of the National Civil Protection Service include the National Fire Brigade, the Italian armed forces, the Italian police forces, the scientific community, the Italian Red Cross, the structures of the National Health Service, voluntary organizations , the National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps
The volunteers are estimated at around 300,000 people.

The earthquake in Irpinia in 1980 structured a mechanism that previously did not work as it had in the last 43 years.

After all, an excellent thing was born from a disaster.

For you, given the vastness of the territory, it would have to be organized in a gigantic way compared to ours.

In this we are facilitated, compared to a huge nation like the USA.

In any case, people's intervention is innate so everyone collaborates, that's how we as a nation function very well when there are emergencies, where we lack normality and that doesn't work very well.
<>
Your description of your death and return to life is impressive.
In this post you have detailed it even more precisely, thank you.

Yes: the experiences of returning to life coincide and the narratives are all very similar to each other.

I agree with what you wrote previously as well.
Yes, you have made gigantic progress post-stroke, James.

Among other things, as I have certainly already written to you, your mind is very young.

I hope you still have time to improve, because in just 29 months you have achieved exceptional results.

Ok, maybe everyone can get out of the stroke with a lot of effort...

look James, you immediately struck me here in the forum.

And I didn't know when I first signed up that I had just returned from such a devastating event.

I'm writing it to you here: I informed those who administer the Forum of my re-registration.

I was so kindly told yes.

But it's thanks to you James that I came back: I wouldn't have done it otherwise.

I had made a decision and I usually never change them.

Then I was embarrassed precisely because I had canceled.

I also apologized for this, among other things the behavior of those who manage the forum was very honest.

I felt quite embarrassed and apologized to them. And many months ago with you.

You responded in a very long thread that I also cared about a lot.

Not just for interactions.

But also because I thought it could be useful for other autistics.

I'm sorry because when I asked for everything to be deleted, I didn't think about it.

I was very interested in that thread.

Huck Finn

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 4:48 pm

Huck Finn

You began by discussing dreams. You talked about distant memories of past lives. Interesting. I do not believe I experienced this. I have had many dreams including nightmares over my lifetime. But they were only dreams. My night time brain tries to resolve problems. It tries to figure solutions. So a nightmare is an attempt by a sleep brain to reach a solution. That is why whenever I have a problem, I always sleep on it. I allow my night time brain to figure out the best answers to the problem.

These dreams are not past life experiences in my case. I have come so close to death, so many times in my life, I do not have to dream about potential ones. When I was a young teen, I went for a swim in the ocean. But then something unusual happened. There was a wave. It lifted me high up in the air and then tossed me straight into the ground, smashing me. I tried to stand but then a large wave came over me, over 3 meters high and smashed me into the ground again. No air. I began to move. I swam as hard as I could to get to the surface and breath. I reached it and took a breath but before I finished, I was smashed into the ground again. This went on for 15 minutes. Wave after wave, smash after smash. Off in the distance there were lifeguards. But they stood just watching and not helping me. I was drowning. But then the waves stopped for a few seconds and I made it to shore. There had been a major earthquake many thousands of miles away in another continent. That was the cause of those massive waves that almost killed me.

So your discussion is a little strange. It sounded like you said you do not have dreams but then you went on to describe some of your very vivid dreams. You describe the details. You describe being killed. This is very common in dreams. Many times people dream and are killed. Their dream stops and they wake up, very frightened. It is very common. To you it feels like a real experience with real minute details. I have had many dreams over my lifetime, all types. Mostly as a kid or early in adulthood. But they were only dreams.

You went on to discuss my stroke and other illnesses. There were several events that happened in the short time of 2020 and 2021. I think I had six events that could have taken my life. I had my gallbladder removed. I had an undiagnosed hernia that was about to burst. I was about to suffer a heart attack and my heartbeat was 170 beats per minute, continually for several months. My main heart valve was about 90 percent blocked. I was pulled into a raging river in a flood and swept through a 20 foot pipe. I had a major stroke. It was one event after another.

When my heart was about to fail and produce a heart attack, I went in for a routine visit to see my doctor and ended up in an emergence ward a hundred miles away. They thought I might have COVID and as a result they took the approach of better be safe then sorry. So they place me into a COVID ward even though I did not have COVID. They didn't even want to release me. This was a strange experience. I didn't have COVID but what better way to treat someone if not giving them COVID as a free gift.

So of these 6 life threatening conditions, the last one was a massive stroke and that occurred in April 2021. It cause a significant amount of damage. My heart probably stopped beating for over 5 minutes.

Once per month I go to a very unique class, it is for stroke survivors. It is a very interesting class. I will be unable to be around tomorrow to respond to you discussion. I will pick up on Friday.

jimmy m.