Page 871 of 1993 [ 31881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874 ... 1993  Next

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:09 pm

Telekinesis

Classic or Modern?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:33 pm

...If you mean Doctor Who, then Modern.

Gen V Pokemon or Gen VI?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:40 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
...If you mean Doctor Who, then Modern.

Gen V Pokemon or Gen VI?

Gen V

The Doctor or The Master?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 11:38 am

The Doctor.

Pokemon Blue Rescue Team or Pokemon Explorers of Sky?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 12:20 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Pokemon Blue Rescue Team or Pokemon Explorers of Sky?

I really like both but if I have to pick one, then it'll have to be Pokemon Explorers of Sky, as part of it made me very emotional.
(Pokemon is good at that!)

X/Y or Sun/Moon?

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 12:29 pm

[Explorers of sky is my favourite. :mrgreen: What do you think of Sun/Moon, Squirtle-girl? I'm surprisingly becoming attached to the characters [that is, mainly Lillie.], though Gladion and Lusamine are interesting characters.]

Sun/Moon.

Pikachu or Mimikyu?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 12:47 pm

[I really like Sun and Moon! It's so different from other Pokemon games yet still very much in the spirit of Pokemon and it makes Generation 7 feel like being acquainted with Pokemon all over again! :D One of the many things I enjoy is the lack of HMs; no more having to keep one move slot open or have "HM slaves" as some call them. The ride Pokemon are great, and I really like that they have made a Pokemon ride version of Item Finder as well. Sounds like you like it too, Skitty :)]

I'm very intrigued by Mimikyu but I still haven't managed to catch one.... Grr.... Pikachu's moves are pretty good in Gen 7. I still think I'll have to pick the elusive Mimikyu, mostly because I still want it.

Alolan forms or original Kanto forms?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 12:52 pm

[I like it a lot, too, more than X/Y. Flying on a Charizard is epic. 8) I do miss the Poke-Finder at the beginning of the game like it was in OR/AS, though. Mimikyu are elusive; I found a female one just by chance. I wish there was an option not to engage in a battle if you are looking for a particular Pokemon.]

Original Kanto Forms [though Alola Raichu is awesome.]

Pokemon X/Y or Sun/Moon [villain-wise]?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 1:57 pm

["I wish there was an option not to engage in a battle if you are looking for a particular Pokemon", Yes, that would be an awesome option. I also wish there was a move like False Swipe that worked for ghosts without being reliant on Foresight. And why oh why does the Move Reminder have to be found so late in the game?]

I think I'll have to go for Sun/Moon. The Aether Foundation and the wormholes are so intriguing. That said, unlike some I was never disappointed about the X/Y storyline, particularly Az looking for his Pokemon for millennia.

Gen 4 or 7 starters?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 2:00 pm

[I usually rely on Quick Balls for Ghost Types.
I found AZ's backstory really heart-rending.]

Ooh, that's tricky. Hmm...
Gen IV starters.

Blue or Hau [rival-wise]?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 2:18 pm

[I'll try the Quick ball next time. Mimikyu, appear please!]

I know some people like to be spurred on by an annoying (obnoxious) rival like Blue, but I personally prefer the ones that are your friend as much as rival, and I find Hau (like the ones in ORAS and X/Y) very charming and likeable. Definitely Hau!

Professor Oak or Professor Kukui?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 2:21 pm

[I find the obnoxious rivals annoying.]

Prf. Kukui, mainly because of how silly he is with his wrestling outfit.

Prf. Birch or Prf. Rowan?

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 4:01 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
[I find the obnoxious rivals annoying.]

Prf. Kukui, mainly because of how silly he is with his wrestling outfit.

Prf. Birch or Prf. Rowan?

Prf. Birch

Carpenter Ant or Green leaf Ant?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 4:03 pm

Both are fine...I guess?

original Red/Blue or FireRed/LeafGreen?

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 4:09 pm

original red/blue

19yrs old or 19billion years old?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 4:15 pm

19 years old, though it would be cool to be 19 billion years old.

Hugs or kisses?