Page 46 of 50 [ 798 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

What Is Your Myers-Brigs Personality Type?
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 32

walkthemoon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 May 2014, 2:24 pm

I am an INFJ :)

anemoi
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 May 2014, 4:36 pm

ENTP.

TheMighty_Moo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2014, 7:43 am

INTP
Awesome. 8)

Moo approves!

a_dork
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2014, 3:26 am

INTJ (apparently the most common type among posters)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

reetaemra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2014, 5:06 am

ISTJ

f653d
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2014, 12:54 pm

ISTJ
Introvert(78%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(50%) Judging(56%)

JerryM
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 May 2014, 7:18 pm

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(88%) Judging(44%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Kriositivity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 May 2014, 9:18 pm

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(28%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (28%)

Lissykin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 May 2014, 9:28 pm

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

My daughter and I are both Aspie's and we both scored as INTJ's. This is really interesting. Thank you for sharing! :D

SvenGek
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jun 2014, 1:14 pm

INJT --- Introvert(78%), iNtuitive(38%), Thinking(25%), Judging(22%)

I must say that I hated most of these questions. Most of them were worded poorly or ambiguously. I couldn't even answer some of them. Whatevs.

SoMissunderstood
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2014, 9:26 am

I just did this test.

I am ISTP - the last choice in the poll.

Introvert(89%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(22%)

You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Now to go and find out what that means...

traven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 4:12 am

What a nasty questions! If I can understand them then I don't know what to choose because I would do the one thing in one situation and the other in another.

-You are always looking for opportunities, what does that mean? You can't be always looking for opportunities, for what anyway?, or you would be more of a psychopath. There's quite a bunch of people out there who are looking for opportunities to steal, rob ,hinder, bully, shame and blame just because ....

-When solving a problem you would rather follow a familiar approach than seek a new one? When anything can be solved by a familiar approach it's not so much of a problem. When that doesn't work then I would call it a problem.
Or do they ask; if it could be fixed by a familiar approach you would not consider doing it that way ?

KateCoco
Raven
Raven

15 Jun 2014, 4:17 am

traven wrote:
What a nasty questions! If I can understand them then I don't know what to choose because I would do the one thing in one situation and the other in another.

-You are always looking for opportunities, what does that mean? You can't be always looking for opportunities, for what anyway?, or you would be more of a psychopath. There's quite a bunch of people out there who are looking for opportunities to steal, rob ,hinder, bully, shame and blame just because ....

-When solving a problem you would rather follow a familiar approach than seek a new one? When anything can be solved by a familiar approach it's not so much of a problem. When that doesn't work then I would call it a problem.
Or do they ask; if it could be fixed by a familiar approach you would not consider doing it that way ?

I have exactly the same problem with those questions. I went through I mild obsession with Myers-Briggs a short while ago, borrowed a book off a friend about it and spent the afternoon calculating every permutation of personalty type I could have based on different answers I could have given. (I'm mainly INFP, but the P is borderline with J)

potatoe
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jul 2014, 4:45 pm

My MBTI type description (INTP) describes me better than 80% accurately, probably because I am not close to the border on any attribute. So I guess I'm lucky. The empirical data summarized from hundreds of people like me and not like me help me understand my unusual strengths and weaknesses. And they explain why I behave like an aspie, diagnosis or not.. Happy discoveries! Build your strengths!

INTP
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(100%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(78%)

You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (100%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (78%)

midnightfrost88
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Jul 2014, 12:07 pm

My type is ISTJ

Introvert (100%), Sensing (1%), Thinking (25%), Judging (56%)

I have a strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion
I have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition
I have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling
I have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving

ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

Their SJ orientation draws the ISTJ into the service of established institutions. Home, social clubs, government, schools, the military, churches -- these are the bastions of the SJ

I felt that the test result was very accurate. I do get really frustrated when people don't keep their commitments. I do also have the tendency to be truthful even when it's not ideal. I don't think I'm really 100% introverted but I have a tendency to appear distant to other people. That's only because I don't always know how to interact with them.

midnightfrost88
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Jul 2014, 12:07 pm

My type is ISTJ

Introvert (100%), Sensing (1%), Thinking (25%), Judging (56%)

I have a strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion
I have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition
I have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling
I have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving

ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

Their SJ orientation draws the ISTJ into the service of established institutions. Home, social clubs, government, schools, the military, churches -- these are the bastions of the SJ

I felt that the test result was very accurate. I do get really frustrated when people don't keep their commitments. I do also have the tendency to be truthful even when it's not ideal. I don't think I'm really 100% introverted but I have a tendency to appear distant to other people. That's only because I don't always know how to interact with them.