Page 2 of 50 [ 798 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next

What Is Your Myers-Brigs Personality Type?
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 32

curiouslittleboy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jun 2008, 10:43 pm

INTP
Not via this test but through the official vocational testing in my school area.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2008, 5:57 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
ENFP. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only ENFP on the board.....

I've gotten ENFP before, but I got ENFJ on this particular test.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

MintLemonade
Raven
Raven

25 Jul 2008, 9:16 pm

I scored as INFJ

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2008, 3:17 pm

INFJ.

The biggies are "I" and "N", girlness could explain my "F", control issues, my "J"
Funny how aspies tend to be "N"s. Almost everyone on this site, right? Freakish. Excellent.

Smackerlacker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2008, 6:26 pm

INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 62 50 33
# very expressed introvert
# distinctively expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

SilverPikmin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2008, 12:05 pm

Quote:
INTJ
Introverted 100
Intuitive 38
Thinking 38
Judging 33

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Sounds just like me. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency especially.

GoddessofSnowandIce
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2008, 11:58 pm

Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
67 25 25 11

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2008, 10:12 am

I got INTJ

89 12 50 44

# very expressed introvert
# slightly expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

I confess I got stuck on that question about "theoretical books".
What IS a theoretical book?
Imaginary books? Fiction?... a book with a list of theories?
*clenches head in confusion*

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

RedWingJeff
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Aug 2008, 8:59 pm

I scored ISFJ.

BeeBee23
Raven
Raven

05 Aug 2008, 2:12 pm

Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
100 12 12 22

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

More than the other Artisans, Composers are in tune with their senses, and so have a sure grasp of what belongs, and what doesn't belong, in all kinds of works of art. While the other Artisans are skilled with people, tools, and entertainment, Composers have an exceptional ability-seemingly inborn-to work with subtle differences in color, tone, texture, aroma, and flavor.

Although Composers often put long, lonely hours into their artistry, they are just as impulsive as the other Artisans. They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind. The act is their master, not the reverse. Composers paint or sculpt, they dance or skate, they write melodies or make recipes-or whatever-simply because they must. They climb the mountain because it is there.

This ability to lose themselves in action accounts for the spectacular individual accomplishments of some Composers, and yet on their social side they show a kindness unmatched by all the other types. Composers are especially sensitive to the pain and suffering of others, and they sympathize freely with the sufferer. Some have a remarkable way with young children, almost as if there were a natural bond of sympathy and trust between them. A similar bond may be seen between some Composers and animals, even wild animals. Many Composers have an instinctive longing for the wilds, and nature seems to welcome them.

Composers are just as plentiful as the other Artisans, say nine or ten per cent of the population, but in general they are very difficult to observe and thus greatly misunderstood. Very likely the difficulty comes from their tendency not to express themselves verbally, but through their works of art. Composers are usually not interested in developing ability in public speaking, or even in the art of conversation; they prefer to feel the pulse of life by touch, in the muscles, in the eyes, in the ears, on the tongue. Make no mistake, Composers are just as interested as other types in sharing their view of the world, and if they find a medium of non-verbal communication-some art form-then they will express their character quite eloquently. If not, they simply remain unknown, their quietness leaving their character all but invisible.

Bob Dylan, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Cher, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Mel Brooks, Steven Spielberg, and Neil Simon are examples of a Composer Artisans

Jael
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Aug 2008, 9:22 pm

I'm an INTJ.

According to the results so far, 60% of us are "INTs", and those are split almost evenly between "Js" and "Ps". Pretty interesting.

Rainbow-Squirrel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 5:35 pm

ISTJ

I - 100 8O
S - 1
T - 50
J - 22

very expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 7:53 pm

Technically, I'm an INTJ, though on various days I've tested as ISTJ, INTP and INFJ. There are aspects of all the personalities that fit me quite strongly.

Orbyss
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 10:12 pm

I didn't take the test again, but I always consistently score INFJ on any Myers-Briggs test, and I fit the description very well.

100% Introverted
95% iNtuitive
63% Feeling
84% Judging

Kajjie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Aug 2008, 8:24 am

I've done it more than once before and come out INTJ. On this one I came out INTP.

I always thought INTJ was unusual but by the looks of this thread it's an Aspie thing!

chocoholic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2008, 12:20 am

Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
89 62 75 100

You are:
very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed sensing personality