Page 6 of 50 [ 798 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 50  Next

What Is Your Myers-Brigs Personality Type?
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 32

sanndr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Nov 2008, 7:27 pm

How incredibly interesting; I've had to take this test twice for employers and before that did it just for me once.
I've consistently scored INTP. so i just voted INTP on the poll, and then did the test to just for kicks.

This time I came out as INTJ; I've not changed, but my perception of my action has changed since I've found out about AS.
How curious :D

Reading the INTP profile vs the INTJ profile again; i guess the key change can be found here:
"A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. "

For the first time in taking this test, i've done so without the sense that something's wrong with me, and that it's Ok to be me.

89% Introverted
88% iNtuitive
50% Thinking
22% Judging

emorah_slaytron
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Dec 2008, 1:16 pm

The same as two years ago :roll: :P

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted - 78%
Intuitive - 25%
Thinking - 100%
Judging - 100%

tlcoopi7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Dec 2008, 2:52 am

I did this on Facebook and it is posted on my profile there. Here is my result.

ENFJ

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

ENFJs weave and strengthen the collective fabric of social conventions and interactions. Inclusiveness is important and they are particularly sensitive to those who are excluded. They focus on others, feeling a glow when those around them are happy, and troubled when something is amiss. They are natural cheerleaders, often expressing support, gratitude, and encouragement, and heaping praise onto those they appreciate. They take note of what is being done and what needs doing, offering their assistance wherever necessary. ENFJs enjoy organizing group activities and tend to take their commitments seriously. In general, they are reliable and do not like to disappoint others. As team players and project leaders, they have a gift for rallying their players, focusing on what is being done right and each member's strengths. They are loyal and they expect loyalty. They carry conversations well, finding common ground with their speaker. They tend to find the correct and gracious way to respond in any given situation, no matter how tense or uncomfortable it is.

Another part of my personality is that I am a Benevolent Idealist

You Are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.

You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.

You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.

You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.

You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.

You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.

It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.

You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.

You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.

If you want to be different:

You take time to explore your own thoughts and ideas, but this experience would only be heightened if you opened yourself up even more to others' ideas.

Your faith in yourself and your lifestyle is well-founded, but the occasional foray into the unknown might broaden your perspective and help you see things differently.

how you relate to others
You are Benevolent

You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT

You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.

Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.

You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.

You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.

Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.

Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.

Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.

If you want to be different:

You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don't forget to take care of yourself!

Sometimes you can get overcommitted, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant.

This does not describe a typical Aspie, but it does describe me. One time, my friend Greg told me, "I am dyslexic, but I like to write." My response to to it was, "I am autistic, but I like to socialize."

http://www.myspace.com/tlcoopi7 My MySpace Profile

http://www.facebook.com/tlcoopi7 My Facebook Profile

elderwanda
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 12:56 am

Introverted 100
Sensing 38
Thinking 50
Perceiving 44

It seemed to go on to suggest that I'm a risk taker and a mechanic, though, which makes no sense. I didn't really understand this, but I do agree that I'm about as introverted as a person can get. I say hello to someone, and then I need to go hide in a cave for an hour to recuperate.

TheCaityCat
Raven
Raven

12 Dec 2008, 7:26 am

INTJ

Introvert - 78
Intuitive - 1
Thinking - 100
Judging - 56

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 7:28 am

INTP

d0ds0t
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2008, 12:14 pm

ISTJ

Introverted = 89%
Sensing = 1%
Thinking = 75%
Judging = 22%

eristocrat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Dec 2008, 10:15 pm

INFP

I feel like such a weirdo.

Forsaken
Raven
Raven

26 Dec 2008, 11:14 pm

Your Type is
INFJ

Strength of the preferences %
Introverted 33 moderately expressed introvert
Intuitive 38 moderately expressed intuitive personality
Feeling 12 slightly expressed feeling personality
Judging 11 slightly expressed judging personality

Maditude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 1:53 pm

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

72 44 1 33

"Vortex of Freedom" Radio Show
Saturdays 6PM Eastern - 5PM Central
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maditude

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2009, 2:01 am

I go between INTP and INTJ.

right now I am INTJ

lostD
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2009, 10:47 am

Wow ! I can't believe I'm like almost everyone here :lol:

INTJ

78 38 12 22
You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

Maditude
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2009, 1:20 am

Quote:
Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

Bernanke a Rational Mastermind? :scratch:

"Vortex of Freedom" Radio Show
Saturdays 6PM Eastern - 5PM Central
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maditude

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2009, 1:45 am

Your Type is
INTJ