Page 118 of 145 [ 2309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 145  Next

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 1:29 am

Is it Caturday yet? :cat:

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 1:45 am

:cat: :cheers: :cat: :cheers: :cat:

(Well, it's Sunday really but everyday is Caturday :lol: )

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 12:29 pm

Lemon,
Thanks a lot for reminding me about the Stitcher Day of this thread. I admit I had almost forgotten about it all but of course I remember!
It feels good to know that Im welcomed to continue to take part of this thread. I have been here now since some pages... :wink:

Anyway, the Stitcher Day was the 22nd and I missed it. I wasnt even online this particular day. I was busy going to my mums place and prepare for her 60th birthday this weekend.
So now when Im back I decided to take on Stitcher today instead, some days later....
From now on I have given this a note in my calendar for the 22nd of june! :D

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 3:26 am

I love the way we celebrate Stitcher day here, it's 8)

I'm happy that feel welcome here xalepax, I think of you as one of the threadkiller 'regulars' now. All threadkillers welcome here :wink: What is your new avvie now Stitcher has gone away until next Stitcher day?
I hope your mum has a nice birthday weekend.

I'm wondering how everyone's doing, especially those threadkillers who've not posted for a while...y'all OK?

Happy Friday everyone. :flower:

Ooh...just noticed - post 2222 is coming up in this thread. Who will be the 2222nd poster :?: :D

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 2:51 am

Perhaps it'll be me.... :mrgreen:

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 2:58 am

:cheers: When I started this thread on Fri Jun 29, 2007, I had no idea it would still be going 2222 posts and almost two years later...cheers, everyone (raises a glass to all threadkillers :wink:)

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 8:13 am

Hi Starr, nice to see you here again. I noticed you needed a break from WP and hope you feel good in returning here.

This thread have been a bit forgotten lately so I also hope more threadkillers of this thread soon will come forward...
But maybe all of them is outdoors enjoying the sun...

Pity nobody did notice I took on Stitcher but there will hopefully be more Stitcher days :wink:
My current avatar shows me holding my videocamera out of the window of a train - riding very high up in the Alp mountains of Switzerland. From april this year.
I should honestly swop it to something more summer appropiate according to the current season

How do you get to see how many posts a thread have? Im looking in all corners of my screen but cant see such a number...
I hope you, Starr as the theadstarter was the one who put the 2222 post!

Happy friday in return!

*but hang a sec, I think its saturday*

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 11:40 am

don't worry xalepax, life is full of Stitcher days

maybe i can post here the origin of me being less on the computer ...
here it is ...

happy birthday to the thread ! !
:sunny:

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 11:44 am

such a cute doggy, whats its name

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2009, 1:42 am

xalepax wrote:
Hi Starr, nice to see you here again. I noticed you needed a break from WP and hope you feel good in returning here.

This thread have been a bit forgotten lately so I also hope more threadkillers of this thread soon will come forward...
But maybe all of them is outdoors enjoying the sun...

Pity nobody did notice I took on Stitcher but there will hopefully be more Stitcher days :wink:
My current avatar shows me holding my videocamera out of the window of a train - riding very high up in the Alp mountains of Switzerland. From april this year.

Yes thanks, xalepax, I feel a lot better now.

Threadkillers seems to go through quiet periods, then it gets lots of posts. I keep thinking it's going to sink to the next page, then someone comes along and rescues it. (Usually Igor or Lemon :) )

I noticed you used Stitcher! :D The view in your avvie is beautiful. I bet you took some fabulous photos!

xalepax wrote:
How do you get to see how many posts a thread have? Im looking in all corners of my screen but cant see such a number...
I hope you, Starr as the theadstarter was the one who put the 2222 post!

If you look at the forum list of topics it has the number of replies in the left column, so this is post 2226...hehe, yes I did post the 2222nd post, I left it for a day but no-one else posted so I just couldn't resist, :lol:

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2009, 1:44 am

lemon wrote:
don't worry xalepax, life is full of Stitcher days

maybe i can post here the origin of me being less on the computer ...
here it is ...

happy birthday to the thread ! !
:sunny:

I wondered where you'd gone Lemon, now I see the reason, :lol:

Aww, what a cute doggie, is it a 'he' or a 'she'?

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2009, 6:22 am

it's 'September' or 'Seppie', it's a she
and she's really great
(although she has 'bite' moments, cool when she takes a cloth, but less cool when she's after my hands :-o )

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 10:42 am

She is so cute Lemon! What kind of dog is she?
I have a german shepard and a beagle/sheltie mix.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2009, 3:15 am

I don't think Lemon is here, Thyme, I think she's playing with Sheppie :)

A funny think happened on the way to this thread...when I followed the link from an email notification I see that the thread title (when it's loading) changed to "STITCHER DAY!! ! Do you worry you might be a threadkiller?" I think maybe Stitcher changed it. :lol: Is he a Moderator?

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2009, 7:03 am

that's indeed strange starr!

yeah thyme, playing with the dog and working hard for the last weeks of this school year (preparing last revision exercises, preparing the exams (oral and written for 4 different classes) and counting the last marks) .

and the final touch for my book which is announced to be ready in August
http://www.uitgeverijvrijdag.be/nl/Product/7/P/76.aspx

the dog is something between a Yorkshire and a Xepargneul (don't know the name in English, maybe someone could tell me?)
i think she looks a bit like this one (but the puppies of a gordon setter have a much heavier head) and also a bit like a spaniel
http://www.justdogbreeds.com/images/bre ... setter.jpg
she's got a lot of the cuteness of a yorkshire puppie i think
http://yorkshireterrierpuppiesblog.com/ ... rier_2.jpg
anyway i don't know much about dogs ...
i'll post a picture every month, we'll see what she'll become :)
i've been looking (without realising until now) for about an hour to find you this comparison :-o
(typing with one hand, cause she's sleeping on my lap right now and she's so comfortable)
now i've got to go back to work

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2009, 2:15 pm

Hi threadkillers, how are you all?
Thanks for the report from Lemon. Nice things you keep yourself busy with, the book looks really cute, so does the dog.
I hope you get some relax from your work soon when the school close for the summer.

Here its raining and raining. No summer sun or heat in sight. I dont mind it so far but I wants it later on when I will visit the ocean, something I love very much.

Otherwise I dont have much exciting news. Im following the mystery of the Air France plane that disapperead in the atlantic ocean.
I didnt know anyone who was onboard the aircraft. Are just intereted of the outcome of it...