Page 14 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

ci wrote:
The grant was 5 years ago from the Social Security Administration you goof and did not concern the subject of day program services I receive. You can write any letter you want because you cannot effect my civil liberties just because you don't agree with me. Your attempts to keep me from being included for thinking and being different then you even the tea party would speak against I think which is the top selling political candle people buy when supporting the program. Your attempts to threaten me as an individual will not be productive in your intents.

So you make a living selling Tea Party Candles?

This goes from bad to bloody awful.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:
Ahhhhh...don't dob him in...he's noisey and (extremelly) irritating...but fundamentally harmless.

OK provided he pulls his head in a bit.

I don't think he can...the retractor mechanism (among other things) seems to be broken.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:46 pm

ProudAspie wrote:

I am guessing that is *NOT* the same as a tealight?

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
ci wrote:
The grant was 5 years ago from the Social Security Administration you goof and did not concern the subject of day program services I receive. You can write any letter you want because you cannot effect my civil liberties just because you don't agree with me. Your attempts to keep me from being included for thinking and being different then you even the tea party would speak against I think which is the top selling political candle people buy when supporting the program. Your attempts to threaten me as an individual will not be productive in your intents.

This goes from bad to bloody awful.

There is nothing wrong I think with a philosophy to make the government more efficient and productive. However there is an Obama Candle, Hilary Candle, soon be Palin candle and also there is a Green Party candle and Democrat candle and not to forget Reagan and Kennedy scented candle. All with fragrances I mixed and created the formulas for.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:49 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:

No. Tealights only come in creme brulee as it's the most popular and some people by up to 10 bags of them at a time. Now that the robotics are in the business can properly keep up and expand to other regions after two years to finance the equipment and supply needed as well as the test marketing of fragrances.

If you don't like it I have a Bite Me candle fragrance for you :lol:

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Last edited by ci on 23 Aug 2011, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:50 pm

ci wrote:

There is nothing wrong I think with a philosophy to make the government more efficient and productive. However there is an Obama Candle, Hilary Candle, soon be Palin candle and also there is a Green Party candle and Democrat candle and not to forget Reagan and Kennedy scented candle. All with fragrances I mixed and created the formulas for.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I may have just developed a slight continency problem...

...anyone want to try guessing what the Bill Clinton Candle might smell like?

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:51 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:
Ahhhhh...don't dob him in...he's noisey and (extremelly) irritating...but fundamentally harmless.

I don't think he can...the retractor mechanism (among other things) seems to be broken.

Maybe he should experiment with alternative places to shove his candles.That might unlodge the retractor mechanism.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

ci wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:

No. Tealights only come in creme brulee as it's the most popular and some people by up to 10 bags of them at a time. Now that the robotics are in the machine can properly keep up and expand to other regions after two years to finance the equipment and supply needed as well as the test marketing of fragrances.

If you don't like it I have a Bite Me candle fragrance for you :lol:

ci
Veteran
Veteran

There is no Bill Clinton candle... If I created one it would smell like peppermint, strawberries and kiwi.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:53 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
ci wrote:

I think I may have just developed a slight continency problem...

...anyone want to try guessing what the Bill Clinton Candle might smell like?

Monica likes the taste (apparently)

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:53 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:

Maybe he should experiment with alternative places to shove his candles.That might unlodge the retractor mechanism.

Thats what the national brand is for. No stores seems to just shove them as they can dent. I chose candle tins as wider distribution it would create cost efficiency and sourced the U.S manufacture that then provides 20% or so discounts to support the effort. I just received a batch of 4,000 of them.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:57 pm

ci wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:

Thats what the national brand is for. No stores seems to just shove them as they can dent. I chose candle tins as wider distribution it would create cost efficiency and sourced the U.S manufacture that then provides 20% or so discounts to support the effort. I just received a batch of 4,000 of them.

And make his eyes water!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 11:08 pm

Honestly I have no idea what your talking about. Is it that what you seem to hate you would like me not to mention kind of like furthering awareness's of Autism Speaks? Talking about killing or harming people by putting their heads or bodies in things seems to be idle witch hunting. I'm not the one that melts with water applied when people help others to be employed or included under the idea of compassion.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 11:13 pm

ci wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what your talking about. Is it that what you seem to hate you would like me not to mention kind of like furthering awareness's of Autism Speaks? Talking about killing or harming people by putting their heads or bodies in things seems to be idle witch hunting. I'm not the one that melts with water applied when people help others to be employed or included under the idea of compassion.

I was trying to advise you where you should shove your Tea Party candle! It is known as humour, you amnesiac appropriator of Tax Payer Funds!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 11:27 pm

I hope you do not drive or walk on streets paid for by public dollars and if you ever become sick do not collect disability otherwise someone like you may come along and pick on you even when you try to work when work is shoved down your throat so much your made to feel guilty enough to do everything you can to work. Do you propose that I do nothing and sit on my bum but then propose I pay for the supports I needed before I tried when those supports would simply take every last cent and no money would be available to become self-sufficient or to pay for the supplies. Your philosophy impairs legitimate efforts that are entirely unselfish and yet do not go on public record because you don't have the self-integrity..

Your solution would be shame for trying and exclusion. You know your words I've learned long ago to become empowered by. Fighting stereotypes that people like me are lazy, simply a parasite drain and when doing so I learned how to argue with self-respect. I know the same money for supports would go elsewhere and without any potential fruitful attempts when I can utilize my inclusion supports to instead solve problems and create opportunity.

Your logic is a failure and harmful to equality, justice and civil rights.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

ci wrote:
I Do you propose that I do nothing and sit on my bum

All you do is sit crayoning on here for 20 hours per day as it is. Get real!