Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2009, 9:33 pm

Then wait until you see this real piece of work:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiq7U_X5PeQ&NR=1[/youtube]

Is it just me or are all these DANite style egomanical cranks infuriating you?

Why do people believe such rubbish - be it 9/11 conspiracy theories, Communists in government conspiracy theories, illumantia conspiracy theories, Climate change denialism, or creationism? Why are so few members of the human species concurrently members of the reality based community?

Does this all not just increase your general pessimism? If I weren't so tired, I'd be angry (and more grammatically correct and clear).

kip
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2009, 9:38 pm

That guy looks like he's in his shed or something. Seriously, I was waiting for the tinfoil hat.

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 8:34 am

Looks like one of the crazy bums that wonders the parking lot of my workplace begging for spare change.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 11:57 am

So that is the infamous John Best then. He's been banned from a bunch of Autism forums for making malicious comments. What he advocates is many times worse than what Autism Speaks and other 'Pro Cure' organisations advocate. --In short, he's f***ing crazy.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2009, 3:55 pm

I was expecting something much worse than that, thanks for disappointing me :cry:
:P Just messing, but all jokes a side he is one crazy mofo.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2009, 5:28 pm

Is that the same John Best who trolls all the autism blogs and forums? He does believe the cause is known because he thinks that it's vaccines.