Page 12 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm

It is at first simple but rather complex in detail. I could write a five to ten page paper about it with some grammar and word flip flops. All in all especially if someone wanted to edit it I think it would be acceptable. If anything a credentialed teacher works with me 5 days a week so he can edit it.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 8:34 pm

ci wrote:
It is at first simple but rather complex in detail. I could write a five to ten page paper about it with some grammar and word flip flops. All in all especially if someone wanted to edit it I think it would be acceptable. If anything a credentialed teacher works with me 5 days a week so he can edit it.

Another effective, efficient and ethical application of tax payer funds.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 8:42 pm

A credentialed teacher as a support worker has it's benefits which is a rare find. He only makes just above min wage but soon as the school systems are properly funded again he will go away. Writing skills are part of independence and customized-employment skills development.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 8:45 pm

ci wrote:
A credentialed teacher as a support worker has it's benefits which is a rare find. He only makes just above min wage but soon as the school systems are properly funded again he will go away. Writing skills are part of independence and self-employment skills development.

I think you should fire him if he has helped with some of your recent posts.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 8:49 pm

You can't help yourself can you.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:11 pm

The new advocatism of the future. Imagine that people like you.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:20 pm

Ones attitude creates those circumstances of more likes then dislikes.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:21 pm

But we are talking about total and complete mind control.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:23 pm

Vs. the mind control of the otherwise?

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:26 pm

Autistics do spend a lot of time replaying the past injustices.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

Eventually some learn to be decisive and creative copying what they can and must from other good examples in history and otherwise for the better outcome of themselves and others. In my circumstance my focused goal in life is employment for us, by us with help and generating large sums of funding to employ more individuals, expand to new opportunities to employ even more and invest into community outreach for inclusion that improves quality of life including socialization and activities for those very much excluded.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 9:39 pm

ci wrote:
Eventually some learn to be decisive and creative copying what they can and must from other good examples in history and otherwise for the better outcome of themselves and others. In my circumstance my focused goal in life is employment for us, by us with help and generating large sums of funding to employ more individuals, expand to new opportunities to employ even more and invest into community outreach for inclusion that improves quality of life including socialization and activities for those very much excluded.

Ci

Your plan is predicated on appropriating tax payer funds!

Your country is broke, it can not afford to humour your dilusions of granduer any longer.

Your antics give ammunition to those who seek to remove any funding at all from social projects.

Coming on here, bragging about your seven day a week driver, your five day per week teacher and how much cash you screw out of the Govt to allow you to go round shaming us with your patronising sales pitch to sell your naff candles is the limit.

I can see why you are on this site 24 hours per day as I could not sleep at night if I were you either.

In short, you are a poor excuse for a human being.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:45 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
ci wrote:

Ci

Your country is broke, it can not afford to humour your dilusions of granduer any longer.

Your antics give ammunition to those who seek to remove any funding at all from social projects.

Coming on here, bragging about your seven day a week driver, your five day per week teacher and how much cash you screw out of the Govt to allow you to go round shaming us with your patronising sales pitch to sell your naff candles is the limit.

I can see why you are on this site 24 hours per day as I could not sleep at night if I were you either.

In short, you

Actually I am provided services to be included and choose to work with it. I could go to the beach or join a day program if I wanted to. Yet as budgets get cut I plan on using candle money to help run the program. I think your attitude presents itself quite clearly. Disability efforts to employ others and raise funding that would subsidize or completely pay for day program services whereas otherwise if you had your way our hands would be tied behind our backs simply because it didn't reflect your pride ego when others truly are disabled and excluded. Seems very self-centered and selfish to me whilst you present no solutions and seek to destroy hope.

Hatred may seek to destroy and offer no solutions but in the hearts of those who transpire and also hope it feeds the hunger for a better tomorrow. The statement is likely silly and not meaningful to you. Your practice is to destroy and not create and to belittle and not transform to create solution. Innovation to you is simply what best feeds your ego so you look good in the mirror with autism as an identity rather then the hope, dreams and integration of others unless your ego sees fit to be compatible.

Hatred seems to defeat its own arguments!

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 9:54 pm

ci wrote:
ProudAspie wrote:
ci wrote:

Ci

In short, you

Actually I am provided services to be included and choose to work with it. I could go to the beach or join a day program if I wanted to. Yet as budgets get cut I plan on using candle money to help run the program. I think your attitude presents itself quite clearly. Disability efforts to employ others and raise funding that would subsidize or completely pay for day program services whereas otherwise if you had your way our hands would be tied behind our backs simply because it didn't reflect your pride ego when others truly are disabled and excluded. Seems very self-centered and selfish to me whilst you present no solutions and seek to destroy hope.

Hatred may seek to destroy and offer no solutions but in the hearts of those who transpire and also hope it feeds the hunger for a better tomorrow. The statement is likely silly and not meaningful to you. Your practice is to destroy and not create and to belittle and not transform to create solution. Innovation to you is simply what best feeds your ego so you look good in the mirror with autism as an identity rather then the hope, dreams and integration of others unless your ego sees fit to be compatible.

Hatred seems to defeat its own arguments!

Nathan

You have admitted a number of times that the candles do not make a profit.

Candles are a luxury good so sales are unlikely to increase during a recession nor are price increases which would lead to profitability, feasible. Therefore, your core business is screwing cash out of Taxpayer.

In short, you should be taking care of business instead of boring us and I hope the tax payer gets wise to you fast!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:05 pm

My business is part of my customized employment plan. I've used all my extra money for several years into the thoughts, got a grant and use my day program to work on it. Others are employed and it does not profit because it's supposed to become a non-profit so all funding is used for the purposes. IF the tax-payer would really fall for your statements as a pride-mite who is taking vengeance out on me for disagreeing with him they would have to remove all my services as I would never stop working and would rather go without then have any single day not growing what I've created.

I am free to post here and you can try to say somehow by my doing so because I receive supports as a disabled person it is not doing my job all you want. I cam here to figure some things out and I'm finding that some forms of hatred are quite evident in that some pride-mites would rather be focus on dependency then creating independence as it does not reflect their political agenda's and autism.

In the law is my and others rights to be part of the community, work where we want and do what we want. I believe as I do notl ike costing people money in the first place that if I keep working and trying that is ethical but for some reason for a hater that's not good enough either. If you propose exclusion because of disagreement and seeking to create self-sufficiency then your approach is wrong headed and mal-productive to the opposite effect. I want organization to become a non-profit then with a board of directors and a ceo that will take it over. It was created to help inclusion and find new ways to create more promising employment as what is available and including PR for inclusion which for now is very limited. Also it's not up to you on what is ok so you can limit my and others potentials because of your pride agenda and hatred. What exists in the law has existed for years and I've done a damn good job and am example by the professionals toward other professionals.

I think your in for a very big surprise.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:10 pm

Ci, you will probably find you will be able to go on gaming the system a lot longer if you are *NOT* found promulgating balderdash here for *QUITE* so many hours a day.