Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jojopa
Raven
Raven

26 May 2013, 11:42 am

I don't find it offensive as being offended by a symbol would be silly but it would be better if it was something cooler like a tiger or a lobster with a machine gun. That said...

Quote:
It's funny because I always thought it meant that without people on the AS then NT's will never see the full picture. They will always have gaps in their knowledge and appreciation of the whole if they don't accept there are other ways of looking at things. I think there are more pressing things to get worked up about in all honesty.

I like this explanation.

Dutchy
Raven
Raven

01 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

honestly, i really don't care that much! It's just a symbol, and if the intentions are good, than there's nothing wrong with it i guess. Let's say, everybody has a freedom of creativity, right? I know who i am, and that's the most important for me. What everybody else thinks don't matter, as long as it is not addressed personally and in a mean way, i really don't have a problem in what way people express themselves.