Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 3:05 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
It always fascinates me how people who oppose cultural relativism in the middle east over the treatment of women, children and gays had no problem with doing business with murderous regimes across the globe in the name of anti-communism.

I oppose neo-colonialism if that's what you mean. American interventionism only makes things worse.

That still does not mean I approve of child marriage.

I think its too late, interventionism is standard foreign policy for world powers where the profits trickle back to us. For example the same tribesmen who marry 9 year old girls buy weapons from American, German and Swedish arms dealers.

Our governments practice relativism when trading billions of dollars with China while they concurrently turning a blind eye to them practice genocide on Uighers

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 9:38 am

I don't know if they practice relativism so much as greed and corruption.

There isn't really a person I can think of whom I admire on an international level. In the USA liberals love to talk about Obama with a certain nostalgia, like he did not send drones on civilians in areas like Somalia and Pakistan and lie about how many were killed by demonizing the men in those areas as "enemies killed in action" (if they were military age.)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 2:08 am

ironpony wrote:
Well as far as the whole autistic people wanting younger sexual partners go, when I was 23, I hooked up with a 17 year old, but I was a virgin and she already had quite a bit of experience under her belt compared to me. So I felt that she was more sexually experienced and sexually mature than I was.

But was that bad of me to do that, or to look at it that way? Does that make me a pervert?

AoC in Canada is 16.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 4:49 am

funeralxempire wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Well as far as the whole autistic people wanting younger sexual partners go, when I was 23, I hooked up with a 17 year old, but I was a virgin and she already had quite a bit of experience under her belt compared to me. So I felt that she was more sexually experienced and sexually mature than I was.

But was that bad of me to do that, or to look at it that way? Does that make me a pervert?

AoC in Canada is 16.

Same in Australia

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 4:52 am

cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
ironpony wrote:

AoC in Canada is 16.

Same in Australia

But ironpony didn't root her in Australia, he porked her in Canada. :mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 5:03 am

For some weird reason I keep thinking of Terrance and Phillip when the two words "root" and "Canada" are in the same sentence,