karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 1:15 pm

XenoMind wrote:
Chronos wrote:
However you wish to spend your time.

It's like talking to a chatbot.

We can see that not being able to get women to respond to your bullying exactly how you want them to is very frustrating for you.

You see, many of us have experienced bullying before, and we've learned to not respond with what the bully wants. Many of us women have experienced this kind of bullying from men, and in the workplace. It is natural that those who are used to getting away with bullying others (especially those of priveleged groups--like men--who are used to getting away with bullying those of marginalized groups--like women) will be frustrated with this new social movement that is all about calling out bullying and ending hostile work environments.

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 3:52 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
We can see that not being able to get women to respond to your bullying exactly how you want them to is very frustrating for you.

You (or she) can't give a reasonable answer to a simple question and I'm somehow guilty of that? Oh come on.

The answer is simple: if you are going to use "oh you made me feel so harmed" as a weapon, nobody is going to take you seriously. This is not always enough, and this is the first step only, but you have failed it already.

And it's quite funny how instead of fighting against the real baddies you're trying to use your passive-aggressive mockery on a random disabled guy from the Internet who is probably in a much worse position than you ever been in.

Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 4:15 pm

XenoMind wrote:

You (or she) can't give a reasonable answer to a simple question and I'm somehow guilty of that? Oh come on.

The answer is simple: if you are going to use "oh you made me feel so harmed" as a weapon, nobody is going to take you seriously. This is not always enough, and this is the first step only, but you have failed it already.

And it's quite funny how instead of fighting against the real baddies you're trying to use your passive-aggressive mockery on a random disabled guy from the Internet who is probably in a much worse position than you ever been in.

You make a lot of baseless assumptions in your flailing. I'm still not going to respond how you want me to. Perhaps you should look for different ways to interact with women other than trying to bully them and they might respond in more positive ways to you that you like better.

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 4:41 pm

You make a lot of baseless assumptions in your flailing. I'm still not going to respond how you want me to. Perhaps you should look for different ways to interact with women other than trying to bully them and they might respond in more positive ways to you that you like better.

- could you show me any proof for your statement?
- I'm not answering any questions of you! You're male chauvinist! Stop bullying me! Check your privilege!
Sigh....

Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 4:48 pm

XenoMind wrote:

- could you show me any proof for your statement?
- I'm not answering any questions of you! You're male chauvinist! Stop bullying me! Check your privilege!
Sigh....

I could, but I will not. I already made the point I wanted to make, and you already missed it (which I sort of expected.) Have a good day!

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 5:07 pm

I could, but I will not. I already made the point I wanted to make, and you already missed it (which I sort of expected.) Have a good day!

That's not the point. That's just a blatant manipulation attempt (and it's failed).

Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 5:43 pm

XenoMind wrote:

That's not the point. That's just a blatant manipulation attempt (and it's failed).

Well then, I hope you have a good day just to spite me! :)

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 4:30 pm

Well then, I hope you have a good day just to spite me! :)

That's pretty much unlikely, as most my days suck due to physical health problems and depression.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2019, 2:31 pm

Interesting development in the old James Damore story.

Damore is posting on reddit about someone who has reportedly revealed how the internal campaign against him was carried out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesDamore/co ... es_damore/

James_Damore
Whoah, this would explain a lot.

I can't verify its authenticity, but the OP is correct that I was one of about 100 employees that knew about Dragonfly. I also did report several legal issues in Search that they probably haven't fixed. My phone and computer were also extremely slow after the document went viral. Other parts of the post include knowledge that only a Googler would know.

u/TiredOfLying4Google please contact my lawyer, Harmeet Dhillon.

The original poster is not confirmed, but Damore says it has to be an insider who was involved because he/she has knowledge of confidential programs.

There Are Four Lights!