Page 36 of 50 [ 799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 50  Next

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 7:01 am

cathylynn wrote:
weather was temperate, so walked outside. saw two squirrels, got barked at by 3 dogs, saw a cool tree with ivy growing up.

Nothing is too little to write about :thumright: I have seen squirrels too several times when walking in the woods.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 7:05 am

DancingCorpse wrote:
Had a workout on tuesday with the weights and sit ups, squats and bicycle kicks, not done another as too hot to overdo things, I hate the sensory issues sweltering weather brings but I have managed a good jog on wednesday eve when it was cooler and a short jog earlier today so cardio is fine too.

You seem to workout on a regular basis. :)

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 1:03 pm

Just got home from my 2nd half marathon this week... 8)

Did the first one Monday... will be interesting to see how my legs will feel tomorrow with only 3 rest days between each run...

Anyway, in the name of restitution I can now - with good conscience - dedicate the entire Weekend to lethargy, sloth, torpescence, otiosity and a shameless display of questionable work ethic.... :mrgreen:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2016, 4:44 pm

Yes!!

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 5:34 am

Well I worked out on Tuesday, and I was supposed to work out yesterday but I sort of overslept. So then I HAVE to do it today instead, and I really don't want to. I have this black cloud hanging over me all day untill I'm done with it.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 2:25 pm

Yes oh yes! :D

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 12:43 am

Had a two mile jog two days ago and two work outs this week with the weights, sit ups, bicycle kicks and squats etc and three yoga sessions of varying intensity.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 2:48 pm

Took a week off from exercise... but now I'm back in the saddle...

... well, not *literally*... Me and horses don't get along very well... come to think of it, I don't really get along well with anything that has a pulse... hmm...

Anyway, I digress... went for another half-marathon today... I bought two long-sleeve running shirts last week in preparation for the fall temperatures, but I haven't found use for them yet as this summer just never seems to end...

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 4:54 pm

Bump. It's somehow motivating posting here.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 2:48 pm

In about 10 minutes I once again go at it, I'm not looking forward to it!

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 4:38 pm

:bounce:

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2016, 11:27 am

Had a workout with the weights, sit ups, squats and kinda resistance poses I do once a week, gonna hit a second jog of the week later this evening and do my usual yoga regime whenever it calls to me. Less of the invasive heat patches of weather mean I have more energy for exercise, it becomes more of an extended torturous sensory experience to work out when I'm already heaving with sweat!

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2016, 12:07 pm

Bump.

Now, I'll be able to relax during the weekend.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2016, 2:09 pm

^Yes, that is one of the positive sides with exercise. The fact that you can relax with a good conscience afterwards :P :D

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2016, 2:17 pm

Froya wrote:
^Yes, that is one of the positive sides with exercise. The fact that you can relax with a good conscience afterwards :P :D

Well, I just ran another half-marathon earlier today... 2nd time this week... Did little for my conscience, though... so either my conscience was already clean, or I am beyond moral redemption :twisted:

... I'll definitely take the relaxation, though... I abruptly fell asleep in front of my PC about an hour ago...

I'm now seriously considering going for a full marathon... I know there is no health benefit from doing so, so it's exclusively for bragging rights...

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 12:46 pm

GGPViper wrote:
Froya wrote:

Well, I just ran another half-marathon earlier today... 2nd time this week... Did little for my conscience, though... so either my conscience was already clean, or I am beyond moral redemption :twisted:

... I'll definitely take the relaxation, though... I abruptly fell asleep in front of my PC about an hour ago...

I'm now seriously considering going for a full marathon... I know there is no health benefit from doing so, so it's exclusively for bragging rights...

Yes I would definitely think it has a relaxing effect doing that much (cardio?)! I mostly work on strengthning the muscles so it doesn't have much of that effect.

I can understand the motivation to try a full marathon, if so just to prove to oneself that you can do it. How would you go about it, I mean you would work gradually somehow towords it, right?