Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:14 pm

I think I may be having symptoms of mold toxicity and was wondering if anyone on here has ever experienced this?

I'm having coughing/sneezing fits, digestive disturbance, dizziness/vertigo, memory problems, lack of appetite and itchy hands sometimes.

Most doctors do not know all about this or dismiss it.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 1:28 pm

AFAIK, I've never had a reaction to mold----but, all the things you describe could also be attributed to dehydration; I just posted about it, here:

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=339533&p=7558351&sid=bd3112770bca9add55759997b3bd4570#p7558351

questor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 8:09 pm

Some molds can cause illness, but do check out the dehydration issue first.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 8:57 pm

Thanks. I'm pretty sure it's not dehydration as I stay pretty well hydrated.

DianaWilliams
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jul 2017, 12:10 am

Hi there! Yes! My mother got sick due to mold few days back. She was facing the problem of coughing, sneezing and itchiness on her body due to mold allergy. After that we have consulted a doctor and started out her treatment. Now she is feeling much better than before. We have also discovered that her bedroom wall got mold and the fungus is constantly growing in her room which was affecting her health. As soon as it detects we also sought to repair those moldy walls. So, our neighbor suggested us to file a claim for mold damage in the house by taking the help from a [url=http:/[/url]

Last edited by B19 on 11 Dec 2019, 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.: spammer

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 12:58 am

Hi Diana, that sounds awful. Hope she's feeling better. I just discovered more mould growing on my bedroom furniture. It looks like it's growing in the actual paintwork, which is pretty gross. I'm wondering if I'll have to throw all my stuff out when I finally leave this place. :?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

14 Jul 2017, 4:52 am

My mom got sick from mold years ago. She was a teacher & her classroom had a bad case of it. She had sinus/allergy problems, headaches & other symptoms that I don't remember. They eventually took care of the problem after she threatened to see a lawyer.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2017, 2:11 am

Yes, moisture and high humidity can cause mold.

Obviously, I like to keep my humidity and temperature levels over here in check. 8)

What helps:
- frequent ventilation;
- a temperature- and a humidity-meter (Inexpensive available at your local hardware/DIY store.)
- a dehumidifier;
- more or less constant room temperature. (Eg don't let the temperature drop too much during the night to save heating costs.)

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.