Page 52 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 62  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 7:28 pm

I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:08 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Hi guys! I have t been active on this thread for a while. I hope you are all doing well! :mrgreen:

I haven't logged on for a while, so, I have missed you...! Indeed, I am doing well. I hope you and everyone else is, too!
:mrgreen:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:56 pm

I missed you too, Britte! I am so glad you are doing well :mrgreen: ! I am doing well too!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:36 pm

So glad to hear, SSF ! Thank you! :mrgreen:

Hey, I'm wondering if you like playing any of the word games. I love to, in case you ever want to play... : ))

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:50 pm

Britte wrote:
So glad to hear, SSF ! Thank you! :mrgreen:

Hey, I'm wondering if you like playing any of the word games. I love to, in case you ever want to play... : ))

I would love to play the word games :mrgreen: ! It may take me a while to learn, but I will definitely check them out!

Oh yeah, about my health teacher, I haven't told him yet since we are not on the mental health unit yet. I'm doing okay at the moment, though!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 9:16 pm

Thank you for updating me on your mental health teacher. I had wondered about it. And, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well, at the moment! For some reason (I think related to OCD and some uncertainty I am feeling) I have been a bit nervous, but, all is well with me, too, otherwise. :mrgreen:

If you have any questions or need help, learning how to play the word games, I can help you. I don't play all of them, so, I may only be useful in terms of the games that I do play. I have a particular fondness for the following games:

-5 Letter Word Game
-6 Letter Word Game
-7 Letter Word Game
-4 Letter Word Game is alright
-Keep A Word/Drop A Word
-Use The Last Two Letters For A New Word
-Word Association Game
-Nature A to Z (We post Nature Photos, there : ))
-Cities A to Z
-A to Z of Cities and Towns
-Word to Word in 6 Words Or Less
-Make a Sentence From A Word (May not be the exact title of the game. : / )
-A to Z of Architecture, Building & Design (A game I created. Posting photos is optional. It's also, a great way to learn about Architecture, Design and Building, in case any, or all, might be of interest to you : ))

It may be too late, tonight, but, when you return, I could pull up all the games I play, by posting in them, and then you can post after me. Obviously, others will likely play, too, but, if we are playing at the same time, I can be of help to you, if need be. we can use PM's or on the OCD thread, so we don't interrupt the games and you won't have to feel worried about making mistakes or interrupting (if you're anything like me. : ). I would love to play with you!

:flower: :geek: :study: :cherry:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 2:50 pm

Yay! I am glad all is well with you as well. Sometimes when I am anxious I am still okay too, because I know everything will be alright :mrgreen: .

They sound like fun! I will post in those threads later! That would be great! I have tried to play those games before, but I never knew what to post! It would be awesome if you could help me :mrgreen: ! I am really worried about making a mistake, so thank you so much! :cherry: :geek: :study: :flower:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 3:50 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Yay! I am glad all is well with you as well. Sometimes when I am anxious I am still okay too, because I know everything will be alright :mrgreen: .

They sound like fun! I will post in those threads later! That would be great! I have tried to play those games before, but I never knew what to post! It would be awesome if you could help me :mrgreen: ! I am really worried about making a mistake, so thank you so much! :cherry: :geek: :study: :flower:

Thank you, SSF! Indeed, when we can keep in mind that our anxiety will pass, it can really help. :mrgreen:

I'm so glad playing the games, sounds like fun to you! I will return, later, as well. I understand, because, I, too, worry about making mistakes. It will make me happy, to be able to help you if/when you are in need!

See you, later! :flower: :geek: :cherry: :study:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:19 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thank you, SSF! Indeed, when we can keep in mind that our anxiety will pass, it can really help. :mrgreen:

I'm so glad playing the games, sounds like fun to you! I will return, later, as well. I understand, because, I, too, worry about making mistakes. It will make me happy, to be able to help you if/when you are in need!

See you, later! :flower: :geek: :cherry: :study:

Always :mrgreen: !

I posted something in one of the word games, but I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. It was the 6-letter word game. I once made a mistake in one of those counting games, and I was so embarrassed!

See you later as well! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :cherry: :cherry: :geek: :geek:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:36 pm

I posted directly after you! You played/posted, correctly! I understand your embarrassment, but, you need not be, as everyone (and I do mean everyone) makes mistakes in the games, from time to time. : ))

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:46 pm

Britte wrote:
I posted directly after you! You played/posted, correctly! I understand your embarrassment, but, you need not be, as everyone (and I do mean everyone) makes mistakes in the games, from time to time. : ))

Yay! I'm so glad :mrgreen: ! Thank you- at least I am not the only one who does not know how to count :)!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:55 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:

Yay! I'm so glad :mrgreen: ! Thank you- at least I am not the only one who does not know how to count :)!

It could be worse , you could ban someone in an insult thread or vice versa :oops: :mrgreen:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:

It could be worse , you could ban someone in an insult thread or vice versa :oops: :mrgreen:

Whenever I play that Banned game for too long, I almost always accidentally say banned because..... to my mom. In real life! :D :mrgreen:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 5:02 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Whenever I play that Banned game for too long, I almost always accidentally say banned because..... to my mom. In real life! :D :mrgreen:

I've done the same lol but in my head. I've banned various people throughout the day for doing things like bad driving.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:08 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I've done the same lol but in my head. I've banned various people throughout the day for doing things like bad driving.

Strangely, and likely something to do with my own AS/ASD traits, I cannot find it in me, to participate in the Banned game, as I had written an initial post, but, deleted prior to submitting, because I felt mean, despite the game being all in good fun/ facetious. I felt my statement went too much against my character. I don't understand why this is, knowing that it is fictional. :mrgreen:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 3:19 pm

Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Strangely, and likely something to do with my own AS/ASD traits, I cannot find it in me, to participate in the Banned game, as I had written an initial post, but, deleted prior to submitting, because I felt mean, despite the game being all in good fun/ facetious. I felt my statement went too much against my character. I don't understand why this is, knowing that it is fictional. :mrgreen:

I think that game is right up my street when it comes to my sense of humour but it's the type of humour that occasionally backfires , I think I've spent too long around sarcastic people so have worked on my sarcasm but it's not really me , it's just me trying to be someone I'm not.