Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

liveandletdie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 3:05 am

Well..I have been researching this and there has been some talk about it on here.

Basicly going to describe what goes on in my head....and wanna know if I can stop worrying about schizotypal or not.

So if i am hanging out with old or good friends that logically I know wouldn't hurt me however I am hesitant because I believe there is a chance they could turn on me and try to kill me or get someone else to do it.

If someone else I don't know hangs out as well, I think things that they said have a double meaning to them like they are either scheming against me or making some joke against me that I can't figure out.

If I am driving I constantly confuse shadows for people and mail boxes for people.

I am afraid of people walking behind me, but shouldn't I be?

I always think strangers are looking at me

Sometimes I come up with conclusions that aren't logical but at the time seem very important and significant revelations but when I get to really looking into them they are nothing. Then other times I will research these conclusions for weeks/months and think that they are indeed important. Most all of these things are about current events, and the human condition.

I am superstitious about numbers and items.

So...am wondering how many of these if any could be the result of anxiety from autism related issues? And which could not be associated in that regard?

Also...I was reading that schizotypal disorders have constant anxiety which I have, and I sometimes have small psychotic episodes but not huge ones as described in full blown shcizophrenia.

i am noticing this is also a spectrum as well....

Seems to me there is something missing in the middle for autism

Last edited by liveandletdie on 23 Jan 2011, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 4:00 am

I think you should have a proper evaluation done by a psychiatrist.

DrS
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jan 2011, 4:42 am

Sounds worrying. +1 for seeing a professional.

Mercurial
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 11:41 am

Yes, there is a spectrum for this too. Please have yourself evaluated. Knowledge is power. Good luck to you.