Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2020, 9:31 pm

I'm starting to realize the mood state I am currently in... Developing an attitude, ironically becoming higher functioning... Having some difficulty sleeping... Fast speech, a bit of a racing thought issue, etc....

See... They put me back on Zoloft an antidepressant... A few times in the past on this med when I got like this I got taken back off it because I became hypomanic (mild Bipolar mania) and my doc was concerned it would escalate... Though my husband used to complain when that happened because in his eyes I was doing very well... I did discuss this with the inpatient doctor before I was put back on it and she thinks however this state is preferable to how I normally exist... Hmmmmmm

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2020, 11:44 pm

Angnix wrote:
I'm starting to realize the mood state I am currently in... Developing an attitude, ironically becoming higher functioning... Having some difficulty sleeping... Fast speech, a bit of a racing thought issue, etc....

See... They put me back on Zoloft an antidepressant... A few times in the past on this med when I got like this I got taken back off it because I became hypomanic (mild Bipolar mania) and my doc was concerned it would escalate... Though my husband used to complain when that happened because in his eyes I was doing very well... I did discuss this with the inpatient doctor before I was put back on it and she thinks however this state is preferable to how I normally exist... Hmmmmmm
I've experienced mania during burnout to the point where simple realizations felt like spiritual enlightment. and I started to question whether anything was real. It's hard for me to tell difference until afterward. It's only happened a few times apparently it's a thing. If you don't like it than it's better if it doesnt' happen regardless of whether people think it's good for you. Mania is not fun. As for the other things. It seems kinda like ADHD. without alot of the other impairments that come with ladhd like poor executive function, impulsivity.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2020, 9:39 am

I'm doing better now... Yay!

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2020, 3:02 pm

Angnix wrote:
I'm doing better now... Yay!

Glad to hear it

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Aug 2020, 4:32 pm

Mild mania is fine in my honest opinion a lot better then being depressed but yeah full blown mania is an issues for sure

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny