Page 55 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 8:15 pm

A 92 in math is really good!

Didn't you say you failed math last year?

I probably would never had made an 87 in Art----had I had Art class.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 8:42 pm

Hey stamps, haven't seen you in a while! I see from your grades you are doing pretty great! "It could be better, but oh well" Those grades look way better than probably any report card I got ever!

You have to give yourself more credit than that!

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 8:49 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I’m sorry guys! Did I do something that offended you? :(

You have youth on your side , I find this offensive coz I'm an old git :lol:

You haven't actually offended me if you want clarification. :D

Yay! You can come to the Senior Citizens performance if you want, since you are getting old :wink: It’s at the local nursing home, so just take a trip overseas :lol: !

Great! I wish I could reassure myself when I think I have offended people, but that isn’t going to happen :D !

Sure , I'll come over for the performance just let me win the lottery first :lol:

defeatist be not , happen will happen , time to learn you have much young padawan :nerdy:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 6:47 am

Hi Stampy, you're right on track for college scholarships. :) I used to worry when my grades weren't perfect too. It wasn't until college and after that I realized how many other factors there are in getting a good job.

Congrats on your upcoming solo. That's exciting. :)

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 7:14 am

What's a 101? Do you have grades over 100?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 12:11 pm

Extra credit.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
A 92 in math is really good!

Didn't you say you failed math last year?

I probably would never had made an 87 in Art----had I had Art class.

Yup, I did absolutely terrible in math last year, and I failed a lot of assessments. Thanks :D !

Art is really hard, but if you put effort in, the teacher will give you a B at least. I’m so bad at it though!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
Hey stamps, haven't seen you in a while! I see from your grades you are doing pretty great! "It could be better, but oh well" Those grades look way better than probably any report card I got ever!

You have to give yourself more credit than that!

Hi AquaineBay :D ! I’ve really missed talking with you! School is so annoying, especially with all this homework!

Wow, thanks :D ! I never think my grades are good enough, unless I have 100 in something. It’s exhausting studying so much to try and keep my grades up!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Yay! You can come to the Senior Citizens performance if you want, since you are getting old :wink: It’s at the local nursing home, so just take a trip overseas :lol: !

Great! I wish I could reassure myself when I think I have offended people, but that isn’t going to happen :D !

Sure , I'll come over for the performance just let me win the lottery first :lol:

defeatist be not , happen will happen , time to learn you have much young padawan :nerdy:

Hey, you get a free lunch after the performance if you come :lol: !

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:22 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Hi Stampy, you're right on track for college scholarships. :) I used to worry when my grades weren't perfect too. It wasn't until college and after that I realized how many other factors there are in getting a good job.

Congrats on your upcoming solo. That's exciting. :)

Thank you so much, Data! I always get upset when I don’t get a perfect grade on something. I can’t believe I am going to be working one day! That is going to be pretty scary!

Thank you :D ! I am quite nervous, but hopefully they all like my performance!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 5:23 pm

komamanga wrote:

It was an extra credit option we had for homework.

Hi by the way! :D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 7:02 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Hey, you get a free lunch after the performance if you come :lol: !

I'll have to know the menu before I commit , I have very special dietary requirements :lol:

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:42 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
komamanga wrote:

It was an extra credit option we had for homework.

Hi by the way! :D

Then you do have amazing grades, just wow!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Not me. In fact, I had been asking Ferris if he had seen you, as I have missed you. I haven't been round much, myself, and haven't spent what little time I have been spending on the forum, in this sub forum. Good to read all your good news, Stampy! :flower: :geek: :study: :cherry: :mrgreen:

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

Some of you might know that I have my own clients. I just got rejected by one of them, for a project that would have brought in some cash I could really use right now. They were very enthusiastic, all ready to go, and then they made a very-last-minute change.

Somehow I managed not to go into full-blown obsession mode, going back through emails and analyzing every single thing I wrote. I tried so hard to put it aside, not quite succeeding. I managed to get them on the phone though and wow, they actually suggested someone who might need me instead! So they apparently don't hate my work. :)

Still a letdown though and more anxiety, it's hard to let it go.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Some of you might know that I have my own clients. I just got rejected by one of them, for a project that would have brought in some cash I could really use right now. They were very enthusiastic, all ready to go, and then they made a very-last-minute change.

Somehow I managed not to go into full-blown obsession mode, going back through emails and analyzing every single thing I wrote. I tried so hard to put it aside, not quite succeeding. I managed to get them on the phone though and wow, they actually suggested someone who might need me instead! So they apparently don't hate my work. :)

Still a letdown though and more anxiety, it's hard to let it go.

It's their loss , sounds like a bit of a nightmare client if they are willing to drop everything at last minute , you might of dodged a bullet there. Fingers crossed for you with your next client.