Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 May 2018, 9:00 pm

Do you feel that you are a negative thinker? I will admit that I am a negative person. I tend to see the worst in things. Whenever I am annoyed, frustrated, or inconvenienced, my mind races with negativity. Whenever something goes wrong or if something isn't the way I want it to be, negativity runs through my brain. I don't know how to not be so negative. I have ADD and people with ADD/ADHD tend to view life and the world negatively. My mom also has ADD and she is a very negative person and can never be happy. I feel like I am trapped in my mother's mindset. I don't know how to get out of it or if I can. It is hard to be positive in today's world. When you turn on the news, all you hear is bad news. Everyday you hear about another mass shooting, a natural disaster, a bridge collapse, an Amtrak accident, a plane crash, and other tragedies. It is also hard to be positive when you have all this bad news coming at you on a daily basis. Most people on the autism spectrum have ADD/ADHD as well as depression and anxiety. Would you say that negativity is a part of having Asperger's?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 May 2018, 6:47 am

I'm a negative thinker but I never thought it was related to my ADD before. I thought it was cuz of all the problems I've faced in life to my my Aspergers & other mental & physical disabilities.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2018, 6:11 pm

I am only more negative since moving down here <,< >,> But then I don't particularly like it that much, and alot of stupid crap has happened since coming down here.