Page 4 of 30 [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

Nutterbug
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Mar 2009, 5:37 pm

Assburglars :lol:

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2009, 7:23 pm

JohnHopkins wrote:
I am majorly curious what this used to say, cause I missed it. Did anyone see?
No, but I'm curious about the gay cyber-orgy that almost was....

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2009, 9:18 am

No comment.

tikidweller
Raven
Raven

06 Mar 2009, 12:16 am

Nutterbug wrote:
Assburglars :lol:

rofl!! !

tikidweller
Raven
Raven

06 Mar 2009, 12:19 am

I think that aspies are more prone to being bisexual because we tend to see people more for their personality and for who they are rather than their gender or looks.

As for me, I'm a bisexual aspie and proud! :)

ValMikeSmith
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 5:50 am

JohnHopkins wrote:
ValMikeSmith wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:
ValMikeSmith wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:
Enough that I came damn close to having a gay cyber-orgy on here a few months back.

JH (as I recall) you were so awesomely boldy honest then - :oops: - just F*** me! :wink:

Care to elaborate? I don't remember many of the specifics of the situation hahaha.

edit:deleted (too intense and embarrassing, pointless, and impossible in real life)
t76826

I am majorly curious what this used to say, cause I missed it. Did anyone see?

I linked to the "cyber-orgy" and softly said to you here what you bluntly said to the other guy.

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 3:33 pm

ValMikeSmith wrote:
I linked to the "cyber-orgy" and softly said to you here what you bluntly said to the other guy.

Thanks for putting the link back up - at least now I got to witness the near-cyber-orgy, albeit belatedly!

grimesy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2009, 7:52 am

no theres no link whatever

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2009, 9:26 pm

grimesy wrote:
no theres no link whatever

Yes there is. Here it is again.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 7:28 am

<---- Yet another fag on these forums.

Zasha
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2009, 11:24 am

Am I the only lesbian here? Alrighty then.

I haven't seen a connection between being an aspie and being gay. The odds just work that way, sometimes.

I think I get away with more in dating situations, because same-sex dating rules are less established than those for guy-girl dating.

Every gay event I've been to has a certain level of awkwardness to it, I think it's because I'm at uni and there's always going to be a group of people who show up aren't out of the closet--and it took a certain strain of courage for them to show up in the first place.

P.S.-- Samara, not all gay women are butch :wink:

robinhood
Toucan
Toucan

16 Mar 2009, 8:07 pm

yeah, i'm a gay aspie... hard work aint it?! !

i have a few aspie friends (straight), and a couple of them come across as more "gay" than they are to people, but i think it's just a lack of interest in putting on a macho front.

for me it's just easier to relate in that way to people of my own sex. i really get on with ladies, but for me somehow the emotional interaction and satisfaction seems to come easier from being close to men, i don't know why. i'm overwhelmed at even thinking about trying to have that with a lady. maybe being aspie has something to do with that - i've thought that before now. but i don't think it applies to everyone.

asexuality - now that definitely has an aspie link.

xSuPeRxCeJaYx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Mar 2009, 9:32 am

I to am not straight.
I have been in a loving lesbian relationship with my loving gf of 10 years.

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/supercejay/
Xbox Live: Mz CeJaY 420
PS3 : Mz_CeJaY_420

Gliesen_Antrho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Mar 2009, 6:04 am

Personally, I think very few guys are straight-given the mass obsession with 22 men in small shorts running about, and all taking the shirts off and hugging whenever they score a goal. Most straight men seem in serious denial to me.

Cubbydrumm
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2009, 2:47 am

I love sports (especially American football), I'm a conservative Republican (albeit a libertarian-leaning one), and I am a heterosexual WASP who
is obsessed with Latinas/Hispanic women. In fact, I almost exclusively date Latinas (and a few Asians and a Greek girl, even dated a French girl once) although I don't think that I ever dated a WASP American girl (not even once). In fact, that's one or the reasons why I moved to Costa Rica on May 1 of last year (I'm an American). I prefer Latinas due to their physical attributes as well as their charismatic/passionate personalities, they're more traditional and more respectful towards men, more tolerant of quirks that us Aspies tend to have, they are better dancers, more sernsuous, better in bed, e.t.c. So I guess I go against a lot of the Aspie stereotypes, but live up to them in other ways (I am very analytical, inquisitve, logical, and quatitatitive and I love to quantify things as well as systemize things!

My question on this board is this: Is it just me, or are there other Aspie WASPS (or even other Aspies who are non-Latino men) who share my obsession with Latin women, and either exclusively or almost exclusively pursue/date Latin women?

ANY OTHER LATINAHOLICS OUT THERE?

mark2410

29 Mar 2009, 10:46 am

dougn wrote:
ValMikeSmith wrote:

Thanks for putting the link back up - at least now I got to witness the near-cyber-orgy, albeit belatedly!

lol that linked thread made me smile

(hardly an orgy though)