What is your sexual orientation or gender

Page 1 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

neptunekh
Toucan
Toucan

06 Apr 2016, 8:01 pm

I'm a mainly hetrosexual female with a bit of bi in me.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 8:14 pm

I'm a female who is attracted to both males and females, but not sexually, and I'm not sure if it's even romantically. So probably asexual, not sure about romantic orientation.

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 12:05 pm

Bisexual male.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 12:07 pm

Gynotropic cis-male.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 2:32 pm

Heterosexual Sapiosexual

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 7:39 pm

Bisexual male.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 7:52 pm

pansexual female.
i'm not very "feminine" but i definitely identify as female.

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 8:01 am

I spent years thinking I was straight, but last year I realised I was Asexual, but still romantically attracted to boys. In fact, maybe not even that anymore after what happened with my boyfriend. But I still have sort-of crushes on boys with long hair. It's just that whenever I get a crush on a boy, I don't have urges to do certain things with him. I'll never really understand sexual attraction even after what I've been through, because that was more one-sided.

As for my gender, well, I am a girl, I guess, but I'm a little bit confused at what I really am. I mean, sometimes I question why I'm a girl. It's how I was born. I don't mind being a girl and having the body of a girl and dressing like a girl and having a girl's name and being referred to as a girl, but I feel like my mind has no gender. I'm not sure how to explain it properly. Maybe it's like how you can decide whether an object is aimed at girls or boys or both/neither by choosing a specific colour for it.

I guess it could just be my over-active mind questioning why everything is how it is, like it usually does.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 1:22 pm

Asexual. I think I'm aromantic, but I'm not sure.

I've read "it's lack of romantic attraction" but like what is romance?
If there's no sexual aspect, then what's the difference between romance and friendship?

I'm confuzzled.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 9:44 pm

littlecatinthewindow wrote:
I spent years thinking I was straight, but last year I realised I was Asexual, but still romantically attracted to boys. In fact, maybe not even that anymore after what happened with my boyfriend. But I still have sort-of crushes on boys with long hair. It's just that whenever I get a crush on a boy, I don't have urges to do certain things with him. I'll never really understand sexual attraction even after what I've been through, because that was more one-sided.

As for my gender, well, I am a girl, I guess, but I'm a little bit confused at what I really am. I mean, sometimes I question why I'm a girl. It's how I was born. I don't mind being a girl and having the body of a girl and dressing like a girl and having a girl's name and being referred to as a girl, but I feel like my mind has no gender. I'm not sure how to explain it properly. Maybe it's like how you can decide whether an object is aimed at girls or boys or both/neither by choosing a specific colour for it.

I guess it could just be my over-active mind questioning why everything is how it is, like it usually does.

Every site and attribute of the human brain that is sex dimorphic (differently shaped/structured for men and women) actually charts out for each person somewhere on a spectrum of male-ness and female-ness. Over the population, each such attribute-spectrum charts out as two somewhat overlapping bell curves. It's only because we've been falsely taught that there is a pure sex/gender binary that we are shocked that there would be some fair number of people who are a spiky mix, or even neutral in some socially "important" aspect such as sexuality or even identity.

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 2:41 am

Homosexual male here.

--Aldous Huxley

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 May 2016, 2:49 pm

Gay male.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

TudorGothicSerpent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 May 2016, 6:52 pm

Bisexual cis-gendered male.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 6:54 pm

genderqueer asexual

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 7:05 pm

Mostly heterosexual female

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 8:40 pm

We didn't have all these terms when I was a kid, but if I was to try to put myself in the terms today, I would say pansexual and agender.