What is your sexual orientation or gender

Page 8 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

vometia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2016, 9:00 am

In my case, lesbian. Also trans if pushed, though I view that more as a part of my history rather than my identity: I guess I see myself as a fairly generic slightly overweight 48-year-old woman, which seems to be what most other people see too. Unexciting, but that's often better than being too interesting. And also fairly asexual: that's not to say that there's no attraction to other people because there definitely is, but it kinda falters at the overtly physical stage.

Gamerpatriot
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2016, 2:18 pm

Greysexual greyromantic in a heterosexual homoromantic way.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 9:43 am

There is only one man I would 'turn sexual' for.

Holden14
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Nov 2016, 4:21 pm

I already posted on here but I think things are different now, so:
Some combination of trans boy and agender (I know that sounds very tumblrish but all I mean by it is that I'm a guy who doesn't feel gender all that strongly all the time or necessarily want to transition).
And I say I'm bi but mainly because I can't really go wrong with that. My main sexual and romantic feelings come from my gay male ships and I don't really like anyone in real life very often at all which seems to suggest I'm somewhere on the ace and aro spectrums but also have the potential for liking guys. Who knows. :?

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 9:42 am

Dunno how related this is but these days while I'm playing Sword Art Online Hollow Realization pretty regularly I also notice that you can switch the sex of your character pretty much any time you want. I periodically switch between playing a male and female character depending on my mood. Generally when I switch to female its because I want to romance a certain guy on my team :P Otherwise I play as male many times and the only thing I switch is the voice. Granted I don't even have to switch the voice I can have a male character with a female voice because that's legit how genderqueer friend SAO just got right now.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 12:05 pm

I am bisexual I suppose, though these days I can acknowledge (despite currently not being or wanting to be in a relationship) that I am more into women these past few years, long after the split with my last boyfriend. If this continues, and something did happen in the future (I can still dream) this would become a problem regarding my homophobic parents, but also because I get on better with guys and find I have less to say to other women. It's funny how some people appear to be only ever in one spectrum of sexual orientation, but I've never found that. The interest sort of gravitates somewhere between the two genders.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 6:19 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
I am bisexual I suppose, though these days I can acknowledge (despite currently not being or wanting to be in a relationship) that I am more into women these past few years, long after the split with my last boyfriend. If this continues, and something did happen in the future (I can still dream) this would become a problem regarding my homophobic parents, but also because I get on better with guys and find I have less to say to other women. It's funny how some people appear to be only ever in one spectrum of sexual orientation, but I've never found that. The interest sort of gravitates somewhere between the two genders.

I know what you mean, I get on better with guys generally too. Also I'm not very good at initiating or noticing anything with women.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 7:21 pm

InsomniaGrl wrote:

I know what you mean, I get on better with guys generally too. Also I'm not very good at initiating or noticing anything with women.

Yep, it's a bit frustrating. I suppose when it's one's own gender there is a levelling factor involved, so they seem more likely to pick up on one's negative qualities.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2016, 8:48 am

InsomniaGrl wrote:

Yep, it's a bit frustrating. I suppose when it's one's own gender there is a levelling factor involved, so they seem more likely to pick up on one's negative qualities.

Yeah, true. I feel like I'm more likely to focus on my negative qualities with women too.

K4NNW
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

Gender questioning male who's attracted to female bodies and male plumbing. Classify that however y'all please.

Kovu
Raven
Raven

25 Nov 2016, 8:52 pm

I like being a degenerate, Caligula did nothing wrong.

Sometimes I envy asexual people a little, I admit. I think I could be happy being a modern tsundere Socrates or a cocky selfish Diogenes. I simply dislike most people I know.

Last edited by Kovu on 25 Nov 2016, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 8:53 pm

i wish I could be a degenerate. :mrgreen:

Kovu
Raven
Raven

25 Nov 2016, 8:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i wish I could be a degenerate. :mrgreen:

I'm not saying this because this is my 69th post, but I used to read Freud and Sade when I was a teen.

The only psychiatrist I ever respected simply said "How vintage".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 9:00 pm

I shoulda noticed the 69th post but as usual I was oblivious :nerdy:

Anna_K
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2016, 12:53 pm

Female, bisexual

Tripodologia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Nov 2016, 3:35 am

It's been the same for me. I've always identified as bisexual, but it's never been quite 50/50; sometimes my attraction lies exclusively on females for a while (it rarely does exclusively on males), yet I've mostly found myself in romantic relationships with males. I do feel that with other women there seems to be less pressure to abide to gender-related things, and that attraction is more raw and less based on how much of a "sexually-appealing woman to the average man" one is. But yes, it fluctuates a lot.

-

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 139 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 67 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)