I wonder does Gay or bi man can dothings with straight woman

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 9:48 am

or vice versa :mrgreen:

I wonder whether homosexual or bisexual (said second would be probably easier) men or women.
They may have natural children?
Is the homosexual relationship with a person heterosexual opposite sex has a chance to survive, and create family with children's?

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 7:58 pm

yes gay and bi men can do things with straight women, if we wanted to we could have children with them. the only thing is....we dont want to, we are more interested in other guys, however Bi people love women as well as men, so could get married to a woman and have a kid with them.

its even entirely possible for a lesbien woman and a gay man to have a biological child together......its just that neither of them actually want to with each other as they arn't attracted to each other. but they could if they had to or wanted to.

generally your sexuality doesnt alter you physically, so you can do everything a straight person can. the only difference being that your attracted to the same gender either exclusively (gay) or as well as the opposite gender (Bi).

i hope that makes sense, i have a tendency to ramble or talk in circles

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 12:22 pm

randomeu wrote:
yes gay and bi men can do things with straight women, if we wanted to we could have children with them. the only thing is....we dont want to, we are more interested in other guys, however Bi people love women as well as men, so could get married to a woman and have a kid with them.

its even entirely possible for a lesbien woman and a gay man to have a biological child together......its just that neither of them actually want to with each other as they arn't attracted to each other. but they could if they had to or wanted to.

generally your sexuality doesnt alter you physically, so you can do everything a straight person can. the only difference being that your attracted to the same gender either exclusively (gay) or as well as the opposite gender (Bi).

i hope that makes sense, i have a tendency to ramble or talk in circles

Anyway, I do not know if I would have children, I have a problem with directing my own life let alone take Responsiblity for the life of someone else besides what would happen if I had a child would inherited my autism and my gay tendencies? :mrgreen:

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 10:47 pm

haha i have the same problem, its hard enough for me to function as a person and take care of myself, let alone be responsible for someone elses wellbeing. i think that pretty much seals that i was made to be gay haha

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2016, 1:24 pm

randomeu wrote:
haha i have the same problem, its hard enough for me to function as a person and take care of myself, let alone be responsible for someone elses wellbeing. i think that pretty much seals that i was made to be gay haha

I do not think I want to have children, but I really enjoy the company of children, especially my two nieces :)
(one of which technically speaking, is no longer kid because she tuned 18 this year ;) )

But I would not want to have children for this reason that I have autism, had problem with sugar blood level (but thanks God not diabetic ye), hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias and i'm bisexual, Quite a lot of genetic load, is not it? :mrgreen:

Additionally, being a parent is working 24 hours a day, for at least 18 years :mrgreen:

My mother told me a story of how she once talked with her one friend, who was her boss if he would like to buy a Mercedes, and he said that he would like but already has two Mercedes (in the person of his children, because apparently the education of one child at all childhood is the price of a Mercedes Benz :mrgreen: )

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2016, 8:41 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
randomeu wrote:

I do not think I want to have children, but I really enjoy the company of children, especially my two nieces :)
(one of which technically speaking, is no longer kid because she tuned 18 this year ;) )

But I would not want to have children for this reason that I have autism, had problem with sugar blood level (but thanks God not diabetic ye), hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias and i'm bisexual, Quite a lot of genetic load, is not it? :mrgreen:

Additionally, being a parent is working 24 hours a day, for at least 18 years :mrgreen:

My mother told me a story of how she once talked with her one friend, who was her boss if he would like to buy a Mercedes, and he said that he would like but already has two Mercedes (in the person of his children, because apparently the education of one child at all childhood is the price of a Mercedes Benz :mrgreen: )

the package of things my kids could get are autism, ADD/ADHD (thats down my mothers side, i dont really have it though i might be a carrier of the gene), dyslexia and most importantly a rare genetic issue with my stomach thats possible to die from, when i was 9 i started to show signs of illness, the thing that was happening is that my body was rejecting food, and any food it kept it took very little from and couldnt usually get rid of it. meaning that my body wasn't getting what it needed no matter how much i ate, i got tested alot for many different things, all the time losing weight, i was wasting away...slowly...getting thinner and thinner. and it wasn't like i was oblivious to this. luckily they put me on a drip that sort of stabilized me. and i had an operation that removed the problem, it was that a second valve was growing into the proper one, so it was breaking it and crippling it meaning my stomach was getting damaged constantly to the point where now it cant function on its own, it needs a pacemaker to keep it going. i went into the op to remove it thinking i was going to die, a 9 year old kid considering his mortality and trying to accept death is a very strange and scarring thing, i wouldnt want my kids to go through that at all. oh yeah and a thyroid issue, hasnt effected me but apparently it could be there at some point.

haha woah that got really dark all of the sudden 8O

so heres something cheery:

on a brighter note, knowing that i barely function at all, i wouldnt want some kid to be given that too! they'd need my help and id have to be all wise and knowing....which im not (also kids are ANNOYING, really annoying, all screamy and high pitch which hurts)

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 4:34 pm

randomeu wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
randomeu wrote:

the package of things my kids could get are autism, ADD/ADHD (thats down my mothers side, i dont really have it though i might be a carrier of the gene), dyslexia and most importantly a rare genetic issue with my stomach thats possible to die from, when i was 9 i started to show signs of illness, the thing that was happening is that my body was rejecting food, and any food it kept it took very little from and couldnt usually get rid of it. meaning that my body wasn't getting what it needed no matter how much i ate, i got tested alot for many different things, all the time losing weight, i was wasting away...slowly...getting thinner and thinner. and it wasn't like i was oblivious to this. luckily they put me on a drip that sort of stabilized me. and i had an operation that removed the problem, it was that a second valve was growing into the proper one, so it was breaking it and crippling it meaning my stomach was getting damaged constantly to the point where now it cant function on its own, it needs a pacemaker to keep it going. i went into the op to remove it thinking i was going to die, a 9 year old kid considering his mortality and trying to accept death is a very strange and scarring thing, i wouldnt want my kids to go through that at all. oh yeah and a thyroid issue, hasnt effected me but apparently it could be there at some point.

haha woah that got really dark all of the sudden 8O

so heres something cheery:

on a brighter note, knowing that i barely function at all, i wouldnt want some kid to be given that too! they'd need my help and id have to be all wise and knowing....which im not (also kids are ANNOYING, really annoying, all screamy and high pitch which hurts)

Yes I agree, small children, are annoying but when they become teenagers have become more bearable and even fun to talk with them (for short time :mrgreen: )

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 1:48 am

Another gay man works for the same company as me. He's in his late 40's. His 22yo son also works for the company. Over 20 years ago, due to and societal pressures (I assume) he married a woman and had a kid. Then ended up divorcing, coming out as gay, and having boyfriends instead.

I think that's a little more common in his older generation than in mine or younger because it's a lot easier for younger people to be out now.