What do you want/look for/need in a relationship?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2020, 9:23 pm

1) PERSONALITY I'm not gonna lie, not big on looks. I'm big on personality. I don't care if your hair is straight or curly. I don't care what race you are. I just wanna get to know the person I'm with. The real them. 

2) 50/50 If there is a problem I am going to work it out with you before it becomes a problem again. If you are mad yeah I'll give you time to think it over

3) ANIMALS I am a big animal person. If you are not that's ok just get used to having your phone blown up with animals I photographed when you wake up.

4) PLEASING when it comes to pleasing you I wanna know what makes you feel good. I wanna know what makes you happy. I'm good on body language and can pick up on subtle clues, but I doubt myself and overthink so verbally expressing that you are pleased doesnt hurt.

5) TRUST If I let you in. If I let you close to me. If I let down my wall just promise not to hurt me. Me letting down my wall is extremely rare and I only let a few people close. (Personal reasons). If I let you in please promise not to hurt me.

6) EMOTIONS on days you are down Im gonna take you out. Drive around listening to playlists, have a picnic in the park, and gaze at the stars while holding you close. ( I swear if someone comments simp. Yes I am a simp. I will do anything to show the person I am with is mine. I mean like kissing her infront of people that want me. I mean going on cheesy dates candle lit dinners, camping).

7) SAFETY If I let you in than I'm willing to risk my life for you. Someone hurts you we have a problem. People I let in I value over myself.

8 ) CHORES & COOKING don't worry about that. I know how to cook. Yes I mean really cook, as in from scratch. Lasagna, rice, ribs, spagetti n' meatballs, chicken pot pie, ect... I know how to clean to. I can mop, vacuum, and iron. Yes I know how to do laundry and work the machines.

9) CONSENT I am big on this. Before I kiss someone I am going to ask if I can. Even then I will ask even if we have been together for a while.

Feel like I just rambled for days.... But turn ons..... 

1) INNOCENCE I don't know why I am drawn to innocence. It just makes me smile watching them blush. It is just cute watching y'all innocent one be like did she just say that expression. It is hilarious somewhat too.

2) BRATS No I'm not into the taming with belts. I am not gonna leave marks on your body from a belt or toy. (~~~~Nah that's my job~~~~) Oop. I'm more into edging. I like the attitude they have and the way they think they can get away with it. 

P.S. I am with someone. <3

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2020, 9:43 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:

Commitment, physical affection, straight-forward communication, shared politics.

Quote:
2) BRATS

I don't understand this word. Slang?

P.S. are you a lesbian?

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2020, 10:07 pm

Um yeah Brats is a term that I don't think I'm allowed to define on here. But everyones definition is slightly different but overall the same. I'm gonna try to keep this as pg as possible (don't know your age). Okay so um... A Brat is basically someone who will have an attitude on purpouse to piss of their parter (AKA S/O {significant other}). I know how that sounds but you are goin to have to search up the rest yourself or I'll send you definition.(if you are using a shared wifi and are on google chrome use incognito browser).

The lesbian thing yes I am. xD

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2020, 10:20 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
6) EMOTIONS on days you are down Im gonna take you out.

I'm not into mercy killing, myself, but to each their own. Meh. :mrgreen:

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2020, 10:51 pm

Pepe what do you mean mercy kil- xD dam Pepe. I din mean like that unless she down ;) (do not take seriously just a joke) :D

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2020, 12:50 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
The lesbian thing yes I am. xD

Are you interested in a female-only lesbian social media? The mobile site is active but the website is kind of dead, so we're trying to get new people to join. It has a Twitter format but it's not Twitter. I'll PM you the website if you're interested.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2020, 1:22 pm

Yeah, sure why not. Pm me the website. Could use new people to
talk to.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2020, 9:51 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Pepe what do you mean mercy kil- xD dam Pepe. I din mean like that unless she down ;) (do not take seriously just a joke) :D

You have to be very careful what you say, around here.
We autistics are very literal, ya know. :mrgreen:

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2020, 8:21 am

LMAO pepe, I am not going to kill my s/o

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2020, 8:47 am

BTW, has this thread always been in the "LGBT Discussion" section?
I usually use the "View Posts Since Last Visit " function and sometimes miss the forum details.
I feel like I'm trespassing. 8O

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2020, 12:27 pm

If you are an ally youare welcome anytime.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Offset
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2020, 8:26 am

Just someone that I really connect with, and have deep chemistry with. Someone I trust, feel safe and secure with, and I just feel a good energy and vibe with. Someone that I truly love, and they truly love me, and we are happy together. That's all really.