Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

TLC_nd
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jul 2011, 11:21 pm

I guess I'm genderqueer and gay although I was born M. I'm M2F trans but my sexual orientation did't change in that I prefer F but some trans kindly M. The thing that really kills me is all the labels. Mostly I hate the label NT! why assimilate to anything if you separate NT as a whole group of people. AS people only further isolate themselves this way ... YES I'm an Aspie too.

keerawa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jul 2011, 8:11 pm

Biologically female, and I identify as genderqueer.

I was also completely unable to identify with the female characters in stories, movies and TV growing up, although I think a lot of that was because they were always accessories or victims, and I always thought of myself as the one fighting the dragon.

I'm attracted to butch women and butch men, and more often to women than men. I like lovers who are strong mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Rosewater
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

OP, you sound a lot like me. I'm a biological male who identifies as bigender/genderqueer currently, but my feelings on my gender are always changing depending on how I feel. Do you ever have the urge to crossdress or paint your nails, shave you legs, etc.? Usually, when I'm more aroused, I feel more feminine, sometimes to the point where I seriously question if I'm a lesbian in a man's body and if I should get hormones or even SRS. But sometimes I just feel agender and my gender expression doesn't matter too much, if at all, to me. And then there are even times when I feel aggressive and power-hungry take on a dominant role, but strangely when that happens I don't feel any need to make my body more masculine. So, on average, I'd say I'm bigender.

aybabtu__
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2011, 9:57 pm

I'm a gay male. That's all. I used to pretend i wasn't, but I am. It's all good.

jesonpiano
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2011, 2:03 am

I've always felt and continue to feel with confidence that I am just as much of a man as I am a woman and there are too many interesting souls out there for me to be bothered with petty things such as gender I can't I see at the core of each existance that man and woman are one

their hoping it shifts
a weight on the world
we've won
two words to God
His creation, Our destruction

quietbird
Raven
Raven

31 Jul 2011, 4:31 am

Gender really is funny in a lot of ways. So many names and terms and stereotypes, yet, for a lot of people your gender is just as unique as you are.

I think that a lot of issues people have could be attributed to a society that views gender as a binary thing, a serious thing, and a bit of a taboo thing.

I know, at least for me, that that is the quite true. It's really easy to forget to just be yourself and stop trying to fit into any sort of category.

LogoLuver1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Dec 2011, 6:43 pm

I am biologically female, but am bi-gender. I act male on some days, female other days, or in between. I am slightly a tomboy, but when I leave the nest, I'll be free to show my masculine side more. My name is Brianna, but people can nickname me "Brian." I don't mind if people call me he or she, just not IT. It makes me feel like I'm not human, like something else. I think I was transgender when I was younger, but I still like to keep in touch with my feminine side, so I now identify as bi-gender. 8) :D

gnatterfly
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2011, 9:40 am

I guess I could call myself a very masculine female?? I have a crew cut.... :lol: I'm only 24 and beginning to get to know myself, and this is that oldest part of my soul. I can remember insisting a was a boy, all the way back to when I was three. I have never felt comfortable as a woman, but sometimes I don't mind it. I think we are all constantly evolving works of art.

People just love to push others around (hence the need for labels and dog-tags.) :roll:
Still, there is some comfort and satisfaction in finally feeling confident about WHO you are, not WHAT you are.

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jan 2012, 7:18 pm

I feel this way at times, but I have a sexual fetish that involves cross-dressing in mens clothing. Which is weird because I am a Male-to-Female transsexual... I should completely hate all kinds of mens clothing and behaviors on me...

Anyways, I sometimes have the desire to be uber masculine, like you see in anime and comics, but usually just to fulfill my fetish. Which I do completely in private. I may just do this because I want that type of boyfriend though. I am kinda tomboyish, but I am also a fangirl... Yaoi <3

Anyways, So, I am not Bigender, I just have a awkward sexual fetish.

So:
Physically male (BLEH! I hate to consider myself as male...)
Psychologically Female
Sexually Awkward...

AQ: 36