Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RustyShackleford
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

Currently I am not very productive.

I thought maybe my quandary falls under the 'ole creative block definition.

Now that I think about it I often attempt drawn out sessions of drawing/painting etc only to be plagued by cramps/dead limbs caused by sitting awkwardly on the floor.

I don't have a lot of space here but I am just wondering what positions all of you artsy types favour for maximum productivity?

I naturally seem to paint lying down like a kid in front of the TV but this approach is not working and it is putting me off starting any sessions now.

Occasionally when I have the money for MTN Hardcore or similar I do freehand spraying which can only really be done with the cans held vertically but whenever I try this approach with normal paints and brushes I just get messy runny crap everywhere.

Maybe I will stick to horrible toxic spraypaint but it's not too practical indoors and I need alternatives which are (practical indoors) as I am dealing with british weather!

Hmm, as you may be able to tell I am bored.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2009, 11:09 am

you should go for comfort; any distractions take away from the creative process (unless you harness the distractions to make a statement on them; this is known as 'modern art'...;)