Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 138 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 239  Next

Aspie_SE10
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

I'm 41, living in SE London, UK.

Have been married, now divorced. Still hopelessly in love with my ex-wife and thus single to the nth-most degree.

Working on my PhD now at UCL for lack of anything better to do. PhD designed to take my mind off being single and if it saves lives / limbs then so much the better.

Self-employed, have a small company where four of us work but don't see each other often: if it weren't so much of a give away I'd call it "Aspie Analytics". We're all Aspies, diagnosed or otherwise, and it's great. We have one part-time person who works with us doing our accounts who's NT and she just does not understand us.

vegan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Mar 2011, 11:20 pm

Dantac wrote:
Thoughts on re-starting this thread and just have people post a link to their online dating site profile?

Seems more efficient IMO...pics and info would be there.

Sounds like a very good idea. :D

Rusty0918
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Mar 2011, 6:31 pm

Name: Russell
Religion: Christian

I'm a man of 30 here, who is also working on a start-up business with someone. I've been hoping for the right companion here. I'm pretty humorous and think outisde the box quite a bit. I'm hoping God can help me find that special someone here, it's hard seeing your friends marry.

I'm also neutral on the political spectrum, I'm neither a democrat or a republican (neither is God). So if you're into stuff like Glenn Beck, Fox News, the so-called Tea Party, etc., I'm not the one you want to talk to. I'm not a bleeding left-winger either.

I'm hoping that special someone can care for me and vice versa. I'm also VERY free to try out new things!

Furthermore, I prefer someone who lives in the Chicago area of Illinois, someone local. I know I get views from people outside the country. Don't consider contacting me if you're that way unless you're REALLY intent on relocating to the States for a legit reason.

I'm not employed currently, though I am working for two start-up businesses. I'm hoping situations change; I hope you can pray for me about that. I've also been consitently applying for positions.

If you want to know me more, you can send me a message.

Whirlwind
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Mar 2011, 2:11 am

I'm new to this site. I'm a 28 year old lesbian, living in south louisiana. I think I have As, based on research i have been doing. I'll look for a diagnosis as soon as I have insurance again in May. I would like to speak to other people who have As, preferably in my area but would enjoy meeting people from all over as well. It would be nice to meet another lesbian who has or understands As.

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

Whirlwind wrote:
It would be nice to meet another lesbian who has or understands As.

You might have some luck over in our LGBT subforum. Welcome to WP :)

Bimin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Mar 2011, 11:07 pm

26, College educated entrepreneur searching for female companionship I am 5' 7'', 169 lbs, athletic, fit, olive skin, black hair. D&D free, More of a lover than a fighter, original, adventurous, creative and always on time. I have lived on a farm, in the city and in suburbia. I prefer fresh air and a beautiful background but at times I yearn for the vibrancy that only the city can offer. At times I crave adventure and spontaneity. At times I just want to cuddle up in front of the couch with a great film and some popcorn. Some of my hobbies include photography, painting (mainly abstract), cooking, exploring new areas and restaurants, four wheeling, and dabbling in website development. I immensely enjoy the outdoors, hiking, biking and waterfalls surrounded by big rocks to absorb to sun; I am caring, honest, attentive, kind, romantic, loving and spontaneous. I believe communication, understanding and compassion leads to resolution, satisfaction and happiness. I have never cheated, I can be serious or I can be as casual as you wish. I am looking for someone that will enjoy sharing time together, someone down to earth, capable of compassion, and someone who is loyal and graceful. I have pictures if your are interested.

manlyadam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

here's the link I don't think the sites search is working but I can link my profile now, still 23, male, cheshire uk, straight http://www.aspieaffection.com/showprofile.php?id=4590

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 8:18 pm

Hello! I have just joined here!

Um...Don't think I will bother posting here after all. There don't seem to be many other Christians here.

georgewbush
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

Have 2 people on this site dated because of this thread or is this 158 pages of futility.

Phillip_J_Fry
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2011, 5:24 pm

georgewbush wrote:
Have 2 people on this site dated because of this thread or is this 158 pages of futility.

That's the first smart thing I've heard anyone named George W Bush say! Have any relationships come out of this thread?

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 5:45 pm

Phillip_J_Fry wrote:
georgewbush wrote:

That's the first smart thing I've heard anyone named George W Bush say! Have any relationships come out of this thread?

my friend smudge met a bf on this thread and I also got a bf from this thread.

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 6:04 pm

That's interesting!

Did they last, though?

Sceptical old me...

Kaysea
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

all_white wrote:
That's interesting!

Did they last, though?

Sceptical old me...

I also dated someone whom I met in this thread. It didn't last. Of course, none of my relationships have lasted. that's just the way things go.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 3:33 pm

Kaysea wrote:
all_white wrote:
That's interesting!

Did they last, though?

Sceptical old me...

I also dated someone whom I met in this thread. It didn't last. Of course, none of my relationships have lasted. that's just the way things go.

no they didnt last.

I have difficulty making relationships work.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 5:13 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
Phillip_J_Fry wrote:
georgewbush wrote:

No, I met my ex at your aspie meetup :D I did some "research" on him on this thread!! !

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

smudge wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:
Phillip_J_Fry wrote:
georgewbush wrote:

No, I met my ex at your aspie meetup :D I did some "research" on him on this thread!! !

I met my bf at an aspie meet up too, but he propositioned me when I put my add on here.

lesson for you singletons- go to aspie meet ups!