Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 6:05 am

I really don't know what to make of us.. she said "Hi" to you.. what is there to make of it?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 7:36 am

Cockroach96 wrote:
Ah, the stereotypical "girl at Starbucks"!
Forget her, she's not into you anymore.

If she was into me before she will be into me again right?

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 8:20 am

No.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 11:42 am

Cockroach96 wrote:
No.

Why do you jump to that conclusion?

I remember i fancied this girl when I was 10 in school then I was not interested in her when I was 11. 2 years ago I saw her on my local news channel (she now works as a news presenter) and I fell in love with her again. So I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 12:09 pm

Yes but you know how girls are. They always say something and mean the opposite!
However, I know that if you turn down a girl, she'll never come back, even if you change your mind and tell her.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 12:39 pm

Cockroach96 wrote:
Yes but you know how girls are. They always say something and mean the opposite!
However, I know that if you turn down a girl, she'll never come back, even if you change your mind and tell her.

Yeah that's what I was thinking actually that maybe guys are more likely to fancy there crush again compared to woman.

The girl who no longer likes me is actually a tomboy/bisexual. So she probably thinks like a guy does maybe but dunno for sure?

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2015, 2:32 am

Dating a bisexual is a bad idea. They can cheat on you with members of either gender. :roll:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2015, 3:27 am

Dating a bisexual is great!! It means a possible threesome with her and her girlfriend. :lol: And generally speaking, bi girls were more like-minded to my male brain (in my personal experience).

It would be too mean to not cater for her needs of having a girlfriend and having sex with a woman, I am too much nice. :'(.

:mrgreen:

Seriously, from what I see in tinder and other hookup sites, a lot of bi women are loyal to their husbands/bfs, meaning they would not accept any request from other males - but they seek for female friends with benefits "to play with" - while their men knowing it.

I had a lesbian friend once complaining "WHY many bi women on tinder are seeking for a girl for their men to f**k??" :lol:.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm

OH WHY WON'T SHE FANCY ME AGAIN :?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2015, 7:03 pm

Jamesy, in the grand scheme of things we all mean very little as people.
This might come as a shock to you but this person is not a side character in your romantic drama.
She is another person with a full life of her own, and who knows what she's been up to or what she thinks, feels since you last met. More to the point, why does it matter? Why do you feel it matters, or want it to matter?

The whole thing means nothing. It probably meant nothing back then, too.
Invest your time in people who make meaningful contact with you, and on a regular basis.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 12:36 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Jamesy, in the grand scheme of things we all mean very little as people.
This might come as a shock to you but this person is not a side character in your romantic drama.
She is another person with a full life of her own, and who knows what she's been up to or what she thinks, feels since you last met. More to the point, why does it matter? Why do you feel it matters, or want it to matter?

The whole thing means nothing. It probably meant nothing back then, too.
Invest your time in people who make meaningful contact with you, and on a regular basis.

True I agree.

I think it's sad in a way because I always remember her as being that crazy girl who chased after me for nearly 3 years, and who wanted to know so much about me. To see her now being indifferent and not caring about me anymore was heartbreaking for me. :cry:

But on the other side of the coin she was a drug addict who was in prison. Maybe in the past she could have just made fun of me instead of being genuinely interested.

The girl is about 23 I think and i am 26. Right now there is this 54 year old woman I know chasing after me so maybe I should be grateful for that.

catalina
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2015, 12:52 pm

hard to tell if she is still in to you. why dont you ask her out?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 1:25 pm

catalina wrote:
hard to tell if she is still in to you. why dont you ask her out?

Ask her out? Not a bad idea except there might be a few things to consider such as......

She will soon be moving house to a town 12 miles away from where I live

She has been in a committed relationship with an old school friend of mine since January 2014.