Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 9:09 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Corny wrote:
You don't have to have a certain smell for a woman to like you. It has to be if they like your personality or the way you act and how nice and friendly you are towards people.

In that case I'm doomed. I can't stand my personality. I'm too melancholy. Maybe people with depression just shouldn't date.

Ask her out, but let her choose who to date. If it had to deal with your depression then some of these women would not marry some of these soldiers who came out of a nasty war with PTSD. Your depression is not going to harm you.

However, if being serious is an issue, then let a girl pick on you. As long as you know her. Go on let her make fun of you a little or question you because girls want to have fun. She's trying to get a laugh out of you by teasing you.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 9:55 pm

I already asked her out. She already chose who she wants to date. Not me. I must have done something to make her dislike me.

Same with the other girls who choose not to be with me. There must be something repulsive about me or I would not be single.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 1:28 am

Maybe just that girl and you just didn't fit well together. And don't get all worried that you'll never find a girlfriend that'll last a long time. Just give some time and look around. You might just eventually find the girl of your dreams who loves just as much as you love her.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 2:13 am

Corny wrote:
You might just eventually find the girl of your dreams who loves just as much as you love her.

I just hope I can find a girl who can help me with my emotional problems. The girlfriend I had last year told me to just "deal with it" .