Why quality of women varies enormously by location

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 11:54 am

Boxman108 wrote:
Society tends to reflect trends, not dictate them.

Well said.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Sep 2017, 12:05 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
It's great to know that there is still plenty of misogyny on WP where women are only not worthless if they're superficially beautiful and obey the males, and it's never the males' fault if they don't. Talking about the quality of women as if they were objects and not living feeling human beings. High-quality furniture, high-quality chocolate... uh-oh, this woman is only 75% high-quality, better kill her. :roll:

It may be due to my aspiness but I somehow like this brutal honesty. Yes, there are plenty of guys who see women only as more or less attractive objects. I avoid them IRL and repell them with my oversized shirts and baggy trousers. Intentionally. If they don't like it, it's their problem, not mine.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 1:11 pm

^^the misogony will stop when the misandry does....but the truth is, it never will because ultimately these attitudes are instinctive. Obviously you will have outliers, much like the spectrum as a whole is, but at the end of the day women are only valued for their attractiveness as much as men are for their ability to fight for resources. Thing is, whenever men speak about it, they are often shamed for it, so not being as common gives the misconception that women don't do this to men.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Sep 2017, 2:23 pm

Boxman108 wrote:
^^the misogony will stop when the misandry does....but the truth is, it never will because ultimately these attitudes are instinctive. Obviously you will have outliers, much like the spectrum as a whole is, but at the end of the day women are only valued for their attractiveness as much as men are for their ability to fight for resources. Thing is, whenever men speak about it, they are often shamed for it, so not being as common gives the misconception that women don't do this to men.

I even started a new topic because what you state startles me.
What do you mean by "misogyny" and "misandry" here?
Do you really believe these are the only means people look at the opposite sex?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 6:30 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
It's great to know that there is still plenty of misogyny on WP where women are only not worthless if they're superficially beautiful and obey the males, and it's never the males' fault if they don't. Talking about the quality of women as if they were objects and not living feeling human beings. High-quality furniture, high-quality chocolate... uh-oh, this woman is only 75% high-quality, better kill her. :roll:

Where were you with the only men with high degrees and jobs are worth dating. Or is it you agree with basing men’s worth on their status and success rather then who they are as a person?
Most people women included based women’s worth off their looks, and most people base men’s off their income and status.

I don’t but then that just hurts me as I now going against society norms and thus are odd, off, weird, strange in another way.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 6:32 pm

magz wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

It may be due to my aspiness but I somehow like this brutal honesty. Yes, there are plenty of guys who see women only as more or less attractive objects. I avoid them IRL and repell them with my oversized shirts and baggy trousers. Intentionally. If they don't like it, it's their problem, not mine.

Men are supposed to wear tight fitting clothes.minfind them uncomfortable plus I’m bit fat and don’t want people seeing my man boobs :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 7:53 pm

It depends on what you mean by "quality."

I've met "toned" women who "eat right" and have been left cold by them.

I don't mind it when a woman likes to eat doughnuts or such, and are a little "hefty." I have found these sorts of women to be better in the bedroom, very giving, and not into "mind games."

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Oct 2017, 4:11 am

sly279 wrote:
Men are supposed to wear tight fitting clothes.minfind them uncomfortable plus I’m bit fat and don’t want people seeing my man boobs :(

Women too. And makeup. And a hairstyle. And vein-blocking tight jeans. And uncomfortable shoes. I just ignore it. I HATE uncomfortable shoes!

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 4:59 am

Hmm, looking at 'quality of women varies enormously by location'
I wonder if quality of location varies enormously by the women available there.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 6:40 am

Not constructive.

Locked.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)