A new horizon and a new girl on the scene

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 12:03 pm

nessa238 wrote:
The more sentimental gush there is, the less genuineness - that's my rule of thumb

"Sentimentality is a superstructure covering brutality" as Carl Jung said

That's some great advice. Makes perfect sense actually. If the relationship is solid, one shouldn't feel the need to brag. I'll take that to heart.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 12:57 pm

why does wolfheart's threads always turn into attack wolfheart because everyone else is doing it? He is doing well considering he is 23, unless that is lie. oh well, hey good luck man.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 12:58 pm

Stalk wrote:
why does wolfheart's threads always turn into attack wolfheart because everyone else is doing it? He is doing well considering he is 23, unless that is lie. oh well, hey good luck man.

I think you'll find I was offering him good advice

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 1:09 pm

Stalk wrote:

Because he treats women like dirt and brags about it?

WP'ers have tried every method under the sun to get him to stop, but he just keeps on doing it - all the while spouting endless garbage which sounds initially appealing to women, and deflecting his misdeeds as "nobody's perfect", "it's not like I'm killing anyone", and "it's not MY fault she wasn't good enough to meet my high standards" (Good enough to f*¢k for a week, then dump in the cruelest way possible.)

You'll notice the critical messages are rarely at his person, it's almost all criticisms of the cruel actions themselves.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 1:38 pm

Uhm, how is every girl you meet like every two to three weeks the best girl ever, so much better than the last? You have to find someone you like long enough that you can still talk to them after the novelty wears off.

I also think in general with friendships, it's time that is the ultimate measure. Lots of people can be "great" and do lots of cool stuff, but then leave you. Some friends can be not awesome, unreliable, etc, but the fact they continue to be friends with you for years means they're good friends, imo.

I'd say with this girl, don't consider even going to Oz to meet her until after you've talked to eachother online for over a year. My friend for example, met his wife online...in 8th grade. They met on some anime forum or RPG, kept talking to eachother online over the years, she lived halfway across the country at the time. Then she went to school in NYC, they met up, she moved to my state with him, 2 years later, married, him 21, her, 19.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 1:43 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Stalk wrote:

Because he treats women like dirt and brags about it?

WP'ers have tried every method under the sun to get him to stop, but he just keeps on doing it - all the while spouting endless garbage which sounds initially appealing to women, and deflecting his misdeeds as "nobody's perfect", "it's not like I'm killing anyone", and "it's not MY fault she wasn't good enough to meet my high standards" (Good enough to f*¢k for a week, then dump in the cruelest way possible.)
I'd echo this but also point out how on several occasions he's used his AS as an excuse when he does these things and then blaming "overly sensitive" NT woman for things that would be an insult to everyone. Doing that gives all single guys with AS a bad name and god knows we have it hard enough already.

I'm not trying to demonize him. I'm pretty sure that deep down he's a good guy just kind of misguided and a bit lost (as we all are to some extent.) I mainly wish he would make threads with intention of listening to the advice he's given.

Last edited by Geekonychus on 12 Apr 2013, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 1:49 pm

He's the Keeanu Reeves of the board though - so we have to humour him!

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 2:40 pm

b9 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Just took a fan photo for her.

goodness gracious you are a hairy person. do you ever get infested with fleas? if you do, then your very small fingers (that i presume to be yours in the photo) would be advantageous in that situation. (among other "situations" that are common to steroid users).

That is called being a man unlike the modern metro sexual guys that choose to wax their entire bodies. Hair is natural and so it should be grown naturally, I like contrast between a man and a woman.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 2:49 pm

Stalk wrote:

Thanks Stalk, that is correct, you have to be tough and strong to survive in the competitive world and there isn't always a way to avoid colliding with someone. You have to be willing to step outside of the comfort zone and take those risks like approaching a hot girl or starting that business otherwise you just end up in a passive state. I know people may not approve of how situations can turn out but it is complicated, it's not simply a case of black and white.

More guys should take my advice because I will be the one sitting on a beach, running a good business, providing a honest service with a beautiful loving girlfriend by my side. I have made it clear to others that I don't intend to use girls anymore and I am going to try my best to be a devoted person in relationships. We can't live as peace keepers in a war zone, we have to be warriors, we have to empower ourselves politically and socially so we are stronger.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 4:07 pm

Why do you come on here and post it? Just go do it already. I can't tell whether you're trying to convince yourself, convince us, or just brag when you post. You don't listen to advice the vast majority of the time, you dodge a lot of the things people post... I just don't get it. Why do you bother to post if you're constantly getting the same people say derogatory stuff to you, etc.? No, I'm not attacking you; I'm just very confused.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 4:49 pm

Kinme wrote:
Why do you come on here and post it? Just go do it already. I can't tell whether you're trying to convince yourself, convince us, or just brag when you post. You don't listen to advice the vast majority of the time, you dodge a lot of the things people post... I just don't get it. Why do you bother to post if you're constantly getting the same people say derogatory stuff to you, etc.? No, I'm not attacking you; I'm just very confused.

Because those will be the same people who are sitting in their basements afraid to post their pictures on here whilst I will continue having thousands of followers, women finding me desirable. I will be the one with a sole business whilst they have to log on here just to criticize someone who is doing something positive. I'm going with what is important and what is important to me is my business and starting a beautiful lifestyle with a new girl.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 4:57 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Because those will be the same people who are sitting in their basements afraid to post their pictures on here whilst I will continue having thousands of followers, women finding me desirable. I will be the one with a sole business whilst they have to log on here just to criticize someone who is doing something positive. I'm going with what is important and what is important to me is my business and starting a beautiful lifestyle with a new girl.

Thousands of followers?!

This is starting to sound like some kind of cult! 8O

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 5:19 pm

nessa238 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Thousands of followers?!

I don't impose my beliefs on others except some people are ready to take the high ground with their sense of self righteousness and justice. This isn't written by someone with a secret or shameful sin as I am upfront about everything, the perfect person hides their shame but the honest man stays true to his word I am not an academic who has spent many times reading books.

If you want to be a monk and reflect, go ahead but you shouldn't try to dictate other people like some type of religious leader.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 5:27 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Thousands of followers?!

I don't impose my beliefs on others except some people are ready to take the high ground with their sense of self righteousness and justice. This isn't written by someone with a secret or shameful sin as I am upfront about everything, the perfect person hides their shame but the honest man stays true to his word I am not an academic who has spent many times reading books.

If you want to be a monk and reflect, go ahead but you shouldn't try to dictate other people like some type of religious leader.

I was referring to your 'thousands of followers'

How do you know there's thousands?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 5:30 pm

nessa238 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Thousands of followers?!

Look at my Facebook page in my link below this post.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 5:33 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Thousands of followers?!

Look at my Facebook page in my link below this post.

I don't use Facebook

you should specify Facebook followers