Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm

My kids love me. They are all over 21 and I never have to call them. They keep in touch with me and even my 23 year old son texts me when I am out for too long. Sometimes I have to tell them how much I hate talking on the phone and need to hang up. (I never call anyone). I have a cell phone that only accepts texts. Even though I can get and make calls at 10 cents a minute I never answer it or my home phone. It is set up to automatically answer by the machine. I don't pick it up unless I want to.

However, I am always open to meeting someone to date. Maybe someday I will meet someone right for me.

Zinnel
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Sep 2011, 9:09 pm

eh atm no

in the past yeah alot of ppl

as for the future more then likely yes, lov has always been cyclical in my life

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

old thread is old...

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm

I don't think this thread got enough attention. I am curious about how many people have someone. I had no one when I was young. If there are people on here that have no one, I might feel the kinship and want to be friends. As may others that are here now as opposed to 2008.

It was time to ressurect it.

rasol
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Sep 2011, 9:36 pm

Women pretty much hate me but I hope God is on my side, because if not I am probably forever trapped in a Hellish kind of existence.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:47 pm

cinbad wrote:
I don't think this thread got enough attention. I am curious about how many people have someone. I had no one when I was young. If there are people on here that have no one, I might feel the kinship and want to be friends. As may others that are here now as opposed to 2008.

It was time to ressurect it.

Yeah but I freak out when i read through a thread that i believe is "new" and find out I posted in it. I start wondering if i had some kind of amnesia until i check the date of the post... especially since your avatar changes in ALL your posts rather than just the old ones...

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:51 pm

My dog... and I think my mother does.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

My mom, and sometimes doubt that one. :roll:

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2011, 10:12 pm

Wow, how tough is that when you think your mother might not love you?

What on earth would make you think that?

As a mother, I hope my children would always KNOW that I love them. We say it every time we talk...and sometimes we just text it to each other and nothing else. They are also in their 20's. 3 of them.

Maybe you should do what my children do and take the initiative. Tell your mother you love her. As much as you would like to hear it from her. Maybe she will let you in on how much she actually does.

Last edited by cinbad on 05 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:13 pm

That TeaEarlGreyHot chick loves me.

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:43 pm

cinbad wrote:
Wow, how tough is that when you think your mother might not love you?

What on earth would make you think that?

As a mother, I hope my children would always KNOW that I love them. We say it every time we talk...and sometimes we just text it to each other and nothing else. They are also in their 20's. 3 of them.

Maybe you should do what my children do and take the initiative. Tell your mother you love her. As much as you would like to hear it from her. Maybe she will let you in on how much she actually does.

No I was being exaggerated. Sorry I do that sometimes on here. She loves me, however she can be really narcissistic at times and just loves herself and her freedom more... But its OK, I've learned to accept her as she is. And also I am oversensitive and I overanalyze my relationship with her, it was not the best growing up, but it has gotten much better. :D And she really does love me...

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2011, 10:47 pm

oh I am so glad, I can't think of anything more sad.

Earlgreyhot (love that tea and picard)

That is the most important love you can ever have. It is your guide to finding love. If someone treats you better than you treat yourself, then you have found true love.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm

Both parents as well as extended family
an orbital of about three or four close friends
the local auto mechanic
Ohio Regional Income Tax Authority
digital-tunes.com
the owner of the local liquor agency
my Allstate agent

I'm sure I could think of more but so far I'm quite well loved :).

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2011, 11:00 pm

LOL...techstepgenr8tion,

So...did you inherit a lot of money?

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 11:03 pm

I love myself a lot

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 11:04 pm

cinbad wrote:
LOL...techstepgenr8tion,

So...did you inherit a lot of money?

Sometimes I get loved from the heart and sometimes I get loved over a barrel. I guess I didn't differentiate. :lol:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin