How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 26 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 4:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
I bought s drill and driver combo. Didn’t know what a driver was at first(totally awesom thing) makes life a whole lot easier then using a screw driver. I wouldn’t want one as a gift though. They aren’t fun things. They’re household things similar to the weed wackr and leaf blower I bought. Commercials advertise these things as good gifts for men, same with say a lawn mower. It’s be like gifting your wife/gf a mop and broom for Christmas. Blows my mind so many gf or wives actually give tools as gifts. I’d rather get video games, or silver, or shaving stuff.

To each their own.. but believe it or not, many men LOVE tools as gifts. Construction tools, tools to work on cars etc. Lots of us LIKE putting tools in our hands and working on projects around the home, small contracts for others, on our own cars etc. I bet MOST of the men who receive tools as gifts genuinely appreciate them. I have friends that LIKE to do hard work FAR more than they like to rest, and so they do. (I have lazy days, but I do Like to do hard work.) You're more than likely the odd one out on this one, sly. Tools, in general, make pretty good gifts for most able bodied working aged guys - especially when there's a little thought put into it and it's THE tool he wanted/needed for work or a project vs. just some random tool for buying a tool's sake. When it's totally random & has no utilitarian use it'd be comparable to buying a girl a dress 10 sizes too big.. it's a dress, sure, but not really good for anything. But a great looking dress that fits? Same same for a guy getting just the right tool for the job.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Also what your saying is they want to marry a trump like guy who’s upper middle class or rich? And be a trophy wife to a guy with multiple ex’s and kids about the same age as them? Certainly most women don’t want that? I hope anyways.

If Trump is upper middle class than what does it take to be upper class?

Trump is rich but he not bill gates rich.

Upper middle class people are almost rich. I guess a doctor could be upper middle class or maybe a surgeon.

Ok. Trump has three billion dollars. I guess the threshold between middle class and upper class is more than three billion dollars. So if you only have three billion dollars you'll only be middle class but if you have a hundred billion dollars you'll be upper class.

Upper class-you can trace your ancestry to the Norman Conquest (1066) Low IQ and nice manners expected.

Middle class-Your parents judged you by exam results. You look down on the working classes but don't admit it. And you think the upper classes are all idiots.

Working class-Your parents judged you by how many friends you made. You don't mind the posh idiots (upper class) But you hate the middle classes and say so, LOUDLY. And you do all of the real work, which is ok because your convinced everyone not working class is useless. :D

Maybe in England. The USA doesn’t have royalty, Nobles, lords etc. our class system is entirely based off income and wealth.

Now with rich people there’s those like trump who came from wealth and those who make their own wealth and are looked down on by those who came from wealth. I suppose they see themselves as royal blood or something.

So from what I gathered from cnn
Upper middle: 100,000-350,000
Middle: 50,000-100,000
Lower middle: 30,000-50,000
Poor:under 18,000

I make under 9,000 .suppose I’m lower poor class :/

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 6:54 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Also what your saying is they want to marry a trump like guy who’s upper middle class or rich? And be a trophy wife to a guy with multiple ex’s and kids about the same age as them? Certainly most women don’t want that? I hope anyways.

If Trump is upper middle class than what does it take to be upper class?

Trump is rich but he not bill gates rich.

Upper middle class people are almost rich. I guess a doctor could be upper middle class or maybe a surgeon.

Ok. Trump has three billion dollars. I guess the threshold between middle class and upper class is more than three billion dollars. So if you only have three billion dollars you'll only be middle class but if you have a hundred billion dollars you'll be upper class.

Bill gates has 90billion dollars.
So guess trump would be low rich class. But according to cnn anyone over 350,000 a year is rich so that’s be low rich class. But i don’t lnow how much trump or bill gates earn a year. Most rich people don’t work. I don’t think bill gates works anymore he got bought out completely from Microsoft.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 7:02 pm

Cat23 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cat23 wrote:

Happy to be a 3rd wife if the man is interesting enough, adult children don’t bother me but men obsessed with money do. I think jewellery is such a waste... u have a lucky future gf! 5-10 gifts! Interesting other than razor and cologne commercials I can’t think of any aimed at buying men presents... but heaps for women!

Why not a 1st wife to interesting enough man? Or just a gf to him. What’s an interesting enough man?
No but you’d bother the adult child which will create drama.

I don’t think I’ll ever have a gf. Women aren’t interested in me. I’m not a real man to them.

Tool commercials are geared towards gifts for men so they can do the projects around the house their wife wants done. So not even a real gift :roll:
Mean my uncle likes tools, he’s a contractor but I sure he rather get clothes or glass blowing stuff.(his hobby). Here’s a drill honey now you can hang those shelf’s for me l yay

It's unlikely anyone old enough wouldn't have had a few ex wives 35-55 men are too ambitious so I'd be happier with the baggage of a few ex wives and adult step children not interested in the money so the adult children can be my buddies it'd all be fine. It has to be marriage (cause I'm a romantic in my own way). To be interesting they'd have to be pretty different... near to crazy it's a rare quality to be and not one that is much sort after they would also have to be action orientated and preferably service driven asking for much??

This sounds a bit odd but what do u mean your not a real man to them? Why would u think that as opposed to being just someone they don't like? Or like like that? I've never thought men don't see me as a woman but plenty haven't liked me I'm sure.

I dont know a lot of people stay together til death. My uncle married my aunt and hey still together.

The kids won’t want to be your friend. They won’t want their dad dating a woman their same age and will hate you and attempt to split you and their dad up.

Real men are ambitious, have good paying jobs, have an ice car, have their own place. Real men are providers for their women.

I don’t have any of this things So they say I’m not a real man. I’m sub human to most women.

Probably cause men don’t have a list of requirements for what makes a real woman. I’ve never seen men use such a term but lots of women use real man. They just want a real man. Wheres all the real men.

Last edited by sly279 on 11 Dec 2017, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Dec 2017, 7:03 pm

Don't date a girl that's fat if you're aren't into "BBW" women. It's a bad idea to date a girl and expect her to loose weight. She might loose weight after you breakup to spite you and then a year or 2 later gain all the weight back. Too many people are fat, simply because they're lazy. Now, there COULD be medical issues and birth control pills do cause weight gain and turn women crazy, because of all the extra estrogen. I have seen dating profile where women state "Sorry, I like to eat." Well, I like women that look attractive and not like they sit on their butt and eat all day. There is no reason to feel guilty for not being attracted to a fat woman. Just as there isn't any guilt for women who aren't attracted to fat men, there shouldn't be any guilt for men not attracted to fat women. I talked to a girl that was a friend of a friend and we almost started dating. She told me she wanted to loose weight. 5 years later, she weighs the same.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 7:12 pm

sly279 wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
There was a big survey here in the UK where they compared how much money was spent on Christmas presents on average for the different positions in the home. Different amounts were spent on girls and boys at different ages, that sort of thing. The surprise was that it showed that the husband/father got less than the total spent on the pets. :D

I never understood the obsession with getting jewelry until I wore a necklace to work that my sister bought me. I received more nice comments from my female work colleagues than at any other time. When women wear different jewelry other women notice and ask where from, to be able to say someone else made the effort to choose it (particularly a man) and spent the money on it increases the woman's status among other women.

Getting expensive tools so he can mend a cupboard :) that's hilarious. The men with the sophisticated tools don't have the time or the knowledge to change a light bulb, yet alone fix a cupboard. Everyone else would use a screwdriver.

I bought s drill and driver combo. Didn’t know what a driver was at first(totally awesom thing) makes life a whole lot easier then using a screw driver. I wouldn’t want one as a gift though. They aren’t fun things. They’re household things similar to the weed wackr and leaf blower I bought. Commercials advertise these things as good gifts for men, same with say a lawn mower. It’s be like gifting your wife/gf a mop and broom for Christmas. Blows my mind so many gf or wives actually give tools as gifts. I’d rather get video games, or silver, or shaving stuff.

I think tools would be fine if the person has mentioned really wanting some new tools or something specific, and its something you know they care a lot about. But yeah just giving tools because he's a man and men should like tools, or getting a woman dish-washing gloves or a broom because women do housecleaning. Is kind of lame, similar to getting someone a gift you like so you can use it, as they likely wont care much for it. Not to mention plenty of women like tools and fixing things much more than housework, and plenty of guys might rather do some housework than trying to fix or build things, or do yardwork.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 7:22 pm

Grimnir wrote:
Don't date a girl that's fat if you're aren't into "BBW" women. It's a bad idea to date a girl and expect her to loose weight. She might loose weight after you breakup to spite you and then a year or 2 later gain all the weight back. Too many people are fat, simply because they're lazy. Now, there COULD be medical issues and birth control pills do cause weight gain and turn women crazy, because of all the extra estrogen. I have seen dating profile where women state "Sorry, I like to eat." Well, I like women that look attractive and not like they sit on their butt and eat all day. There is no reason to feel guilty for not being attracted to a fat woman. Just as there isn't any guilt for women who aren't attracted to fat men, there shouldn't be any guilt for men not attracted to fat women. I talked to a girl that was a friend of a friend and we almost started dating. She told me she wanted to loose weight. 5 years later, she weighs the same.

How do you know she weighs the same? Did you ask her....Also though sometimes things can be easier said than done, wanting to lose weight and losing it aren't quite the same thing.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 7:34 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

How do you know she weighs the same? Did you ask her....Also though sometimes things can be easier said than done, wanting to lose weight and losing it aren't quite the same thing.

Says the skinniest person on wrong planet. :wink:

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Dec 2017, 7:46 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

I know, because she's friends with mutual friends and I see her from time to time. Also, while that IS true, how many people especially women do you see take fitness seriously and not give up? I have a food scale. I actually weigh my food and log in my calories daily. How many people do you know that go through the effort of doing that, probably not many. Until you TRY everything, you have no room to complain. If you DO try everything and still have issues, then you can complain in my opinion.

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Dec 2017, 7:55 pm

Also, why would I ask her, when I can see she weighs the same, or around the same amount of weight that if she lost or gained any weight it's not noticeable? What am I going to ask her? "Hey, you still are pretty fat, are you just as fat or did you loose some weight?"

Cat23
Raven
Raven

11 Dec 2017, 8:23 pm

NorthWind wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cat23 wrote:

I somewhat agree with u in that women definitely think they want a middle class man but I tell u they don’t! It’s one of those things u have to have xyz to know u don’t want it. The realities of the middle class man is that he is most probably just an unsuccessful rich man making him angry, highly taxed and stressed with zero time. Reality is even if u take these trips with the middle class man he will be working or worrying about work or if someone is filling he’s job he’ll be worried they’ll do it better. What women want is to be the third wife of a interesting somewhat successful older man who has this competive crap out of his system but still just young enough to climb the volcano in Hawaii and make one last lovely baby but can afford a au pair from day one to carry it around and take it away when it is a screameeee. Someone who has made their mistakes already.

I think lots of women think they want jewellery and cars but personally if someone reads to me or the most romantic thing ever hang Christmas lights in a tree to surprise me (that hasn’t happened it’s a daydream) that stuff would blow my mind. Most women can buy themselves things and do!

Women want to be a 3rd wife?

3rd wife? No I definitely wouldn't want to be a 3rd wife. I'm not attracted to men twice my age (or even older). I'm not forcing myself to have sex with someone I'm not attracted to. Also, why did his previous two marriages fail? If he already had two failed marriages it's more likely the third will fail too. I'm guessing it'd fail as soon as I'd start to get wrinkles.
No thanks, I'm better off without that.

Hmm what r u going to do when who ever u marry gets older? Will u be attracted to someone older as you age yourself? It’s interesting but I think lots of ppl esp men are never attracted to older women. I want to be the 3rd wife so all the learning is done by then so he will take holidays play with his children want to go to the movies normal stuff other ppl take for granted. Like that guy who owns the formula one but not him and not that wealthy.

I definitely do not want a rich guy (houses r v expensive in Sydney so a nice new but not ridiculous house say 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a double garage might go for $3.5m if ur lucky) so I would ideally like a man who has worked hard his whole life so would have ability to buy something like that (don’t forget because he’s old the block of land would have been $30,000 back in the early 1980s which any sort of clerk could buy it’s the Chinese dumping their money in our north property market causing massive house price rises) the actual house would cost around $500k (a very average finance manager might be around $180k here but even they would work at least 10 hrs a day). I know this sounds like a lot of money it is but at the same time it’s not because Aussies have “the great Australian dream” which is normally buying a house on a big ish block. I’m not into boats, cars, any other trappings of wealth but I would like an office with sound proof walks and a granny flat I could use for a lab for my science hobbies.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 3:03 am

Quote:
What women want is to be the third wife of a interesting somewhat successful older man who has this competive crap out of his system but still just young enough to climb the volcano in Hawaii and make one last lovely baby but can afford a au pair from day one to carry it around and take it away when it is a screameeee. Someone who has made their mistakes already.

Convert to Islam and be the 3rd wife of a Saudi Prince.

And you would have a marriage ceremony like this one:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Dec 2017, 4:50 am

sly279 wrote:
So from what I gathered from cnn
Upper middle: 100,000-350,000
Middle: 50,000-100,000
Lower middle: 30,000-50,000
Poor:under 18,000

Per household? Per person? Per adult?
Well, these numbers don't apply to where I live anyway. Just being curious.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 5:22 am

Grimnir wrote:

*lose
Sounds like you’re obsessed with fat people. Don’t date them if you don’t like them, noone is telling you to.

I’d date fat men, they’re better than men with bad social skills. :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 6:23 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

*lose
Sounds like you’re obsessed with fat people. Don’t date them if you don’t like them, noone is telling you to.

I’d date fat men, they’re better than men with bad social skills. :P

*none

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 6:34 am

Cat23 wrote:
NorthWind wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cat23 wrote:

I somewhat agree with u in that women definitely think they want a middle class man but I tell u they don’t! It’s one of those things u have to have xyz to know u don’t want it. The realities of the middle class man is that he is most probably just an unsuccessful rich man making him angry, highly taxed and stressed with zero time. Reality is even if u take these trips with the middle class man he will be working or worrying about work or if someone is filling he’s job he’ll be worried they’ll do it better. What women want is to be the third wife of a interesting somewhat successful older man who has this competive crap out of his system but still just young enough to climb the volcano in Hawaii and make one last lovely baby but can afford a au pair from day one to carry it around and take it away when it is a screameeee. Someone who has made their mistakes already.

I think lots of women think they want jewellery and cars but personally if someone reads to me or the most romantic thing ever hang Christmas lights in a tree to surprise me (that hasn’t happened it’s a daydream) that stuff would blow my mind. Most women can buy themselves things and do!

Women want to be a 3rd wife?

3rd wife? No I definitely wouldn't want to be a 3rd wife. I'm not attracted to men twice my age (or even older). I'm not forcing myself to have sex with someone I'm not attracted to. Also, why did his previous two marriages fail? If he already had two failed marriages it's more likely the third will fail too. I'm guessing it'd fail as soon as I'd start to get wrinkles.
No thanks, I'm better off without that.

Hmm what r u going to do when who ever u marry gets older? Will u be attracted to someone older as you age yourself? It’s interesting but I think lots of ppl esp men are never attracted to older women. I want to be the 3rd wife so all the learning is done by then so he will take holidays play with his children want to go to the movies normal stuff other ppl take for granted. Like that guy who owns the formula one but not him and not that wealthy.

I definitely do not want a rich guy (houses r v expensive in Sydney so a nice new but not ridiculous house say 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a double garage might go for $3.5m if ur lucky) so I would ideally like a man who has worked hard his whole life so would have ability to buy something like that (don’t forget because he’s old the block of land would have been $30,000 back in the early 1980s which any sort of clerk could buy it’s the Chinese dumping their money in our north property market causing massive house price rises) the actual house would cost around $500k (a very average finance manager might be around $180k here but even they would work at least 10 hrs a day). I know this sounds like a lot of money it is but at the same time it’s not because Aussies have “the great Australian dream” which is normally buying a house on a big ish block. I’m not into boats, cars, any other trappings of wealth but I would like an office with sound proof walks and a granny flat I could use for a lab for my science hobbies.

You don't want a rich guy, but you want a guy with a $3.5m dollar house? How is that not a rich man lol
There's no way a doctor or a lawyer could even afford a house like that.