Page 4 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 6:50 pm

Don't make me embarass you, Hope. I'm giving you one last chance to stop the lies. And I find it hypocritical that you want me to get in trouble, but you're allowed to stalk an innocent man on the site (Grisha) to the point where he told me he doesn't go on the board anymore because of you.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

03 Sep 2010, 6:56 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Don't make me embarass you, Hope. I'm giving you one last chance to stop the lies. And I find it hypocritical that you want me to get in trouble, but you're allowed to stalk an innocent man on the site (Grisha) to the point where he told me he doesn't go on the board anymore because of you.

Greg, again - there are consequences for telling lies to try to ruin someone's reputation online. Stalking is what you've done by continually PMing me after I told you to LEAVE ME ALONE. But I'll tell you what....you accuse me of that one more time, and we'll see just how far Alex is willing to go to protect you, cause somebody's ass is going to end up in court. Are you picking up what I'm putting down, Greg?

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Ha ha ha! Love it!

foreveryoung wrote:
You can play victim all you want, but you were the one telling me how turned on you were by my so-called "bully tactics" and saying that if we lived closer, you'd sleep with me (which I politely declined.) If you want a feminist site, join that. This isn't it...the same way fs wasn't allowed to be anti-feminist.

DW a Mom already said I don't break any rules. Having controversial opinions doesn't mean breaking rules.

DW_a_mom is no longer a moderator. She retired.

Can you two stop attacking each other? Bloody hell, it's worse than a kindergarten with squirt pistols full of napalm and hydrofluoric acid. If this goes on, someone is going to get banned. Hell, the both of you if it will stop the noise!

On sabbatical...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:01 pm

:shameonyou: private messages should always stay private messages, foreveryoung. What you're trying to do is totally unethical , regardless how true or false your story is.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:02 pm

Quatermass wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Ha ha ha! Love it!

foreveryoung wrote:
You can play victim all you want, but you were the one telling me how turned on you were by my so-called "bully tactics" and saying that if we lived closer, you'd sleep with me (which I politely declined.) If you want a feminist site, join that. This isn't it...the same way fs wasn't allowed to be anti-feminist.

DW a Mom already said I don't break any rules. Having controversial opinions doesn't mean breaking rules.

DW_a_mom is no longer a moderator. She retired.

Can you two stop attacking each other? Bloody hell, it's worse than a kindergarten with squirt pistols full of napalm and hydrofluoric acid. If this goes on, someone is going to get banned. Hell, the both of you if it will stop the noise!

Excuse me, Quartmass - did you read this thread? I'm going to be banned because I said he's lying when he called me a stalker and said I offered to have sex with him? Exactly how would I be banned because of that? Why is it my job to take tolerate @foreveryoung's continual abuse of the rules of conduct for this board? How many female members have complained about him in the last few days alone? Are we all wrong? Should we all be banned? Or should @foreveryoung have to live by the rules the rest of us do?

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 7:03 pm

I made this post to apologize. Hope and I have had differences in the past, and she chose to let it get the best of her. Hope, let's agree to disagree. I don't like you, you don't like me. I offered for us to avoid each other...you chose to be egocentric about it. From now on, I will simply ignore you if you post in any of my posts. You want attention, and I'm not giving it to you.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

HopeGrows wrote:

Excuse me, Quartmass - did you read this thread? I'm going to be banned because I said he's lying when he called me a stalker and said I offered to have sex with him? Exactly how would I be banned because of that? Why is it my job to take tolerate @foreveryoung's continual abuse of the rules of conduct for this board? How many female members have complained about him in the last few days alone? Are we all wrong? Should we all be banned? Or should @foreveryoung have to live by the rules the rest of us do?

Don't react to him. Report him, via PM. Don't take it upon yourself to attack him, or you'll violate the rules yourself.

On sabbatical...

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

Quater, I never said I'm an angel, but Hope is on here because like me, she's a debator, but she can dish it and not take it. From now on, I will simply ignore her, because she wants attention. Let someone else give it to her.

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

HopeGrows wrote:

Seconded, for whatever it's worth.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:11 pm

Yasmine wrote:
HopeGrows wrote:

Seconded, for whatever it's worth.

Then notify me, or else put up with it. I cannot look at every single bloody board 24/7! If something violates the rules, then bloody well tell me directly! And for f**k's sake, don't feed the troll!

On sabbatical...

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 7:14 pm

I'm leaving the site, this time for good. No need to ban me. I'm sick of the whiners and hypocrites on here. I'm not going to say anything further, Hope. If you want to talk to me, you can email me, but discussing the information over the board was your choice, not mine.

I can't stop men from having disney like fantasies of women and I can't stop the feminist propaganda on the site.

I'm just glad I learned the truth when I did.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

Quatermass wrote:
HopeGrows wrote:

Don't react to him. Report him, via PM. Don't take it upon yourself to attack him, or you'll violate the rules yourself.

I did follow the rules - I added a reply to the thread - just as the instructions say. @foreveryoung violated the rules, huge. He accused me of both disgusting and criminal conduct, none of which is true - and none of which you've deleted. Can you honestly say that defending a vicious attack - from someone who refuses to stop PMing me - no matter how many times I delete his PMs - is the same as initiating one? (Oh, and he PMd me as recently as today.) How many times does he have to violate the rules and attack the women on this board before someone deals with him? The proof is right there is black and white - why is his behavior consistently tolerated?

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
I'm leaving the site, this time for good. No need to ban me. I'm sick of the whiners and hypocrites on here. I'm not going to say anything further, Hope. If you want to talk to me, you can email me, but discussing the information over the board was your choice, not mine.

I can't stop men from having disney like fantasies of women and I can't stop the feminist propaganda on the site.

I'm just glad I learned the truth when I did.

I'll ban you anyway. Might as well. Don't want to listen to anymore BS.

HopeGrows wrote:
I did follow the rules - I added a reply to the thread - just as the instructions say. @foreveryoung violated the rules, huge. He accused me of both disgusting and criminal conduct, none of which is true - and none of which you've deleted. Can you honestly say that defending a vicious attack - from someone who refuses to stop PMing me - no matter how many times I delete his PMs - is the same as initiating one? (Oh, and he PMd me as recently as today.) How many times does he have to violate the rules and attack the women on this board before someone deals with him? The proof is right there is black and white - why is his behavior consistently tolerated?

Yes, I can say that defending the attack is the same as initiating one, depending on the attitude and language involved. Yes, I read the thread, and now, I want to unread it.

You cannot demand that we do something! We are trying our f*****g best with an understaffed moderation team! We have a number of issues to deal with, and if we can't deal with yours straight away, then cope. Don't react, don't reply, just report, and we will try to get around to it.

I'm locking this thread.

On sabbatical...