Page 39 of 39 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2015, 6:51 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You associated "in ports" to vagina, so you are associating an object to vagina...objectifying :P

You got that mixed up in the second part-- I'm assigning an object to a port, which is not a physical object.

You associated Cloudflare's gender to female, because you associated its "in ports" to vagina.

:P

No I associated Cloudflare with a female because it seems to not like you very much.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 1:22 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Pregnancy. I'm against human procreation, at least for the next two decades. The herd is getting way too large.

NDs are a rare species, so we must procreate as much as we can in order not to go extinct. It's only NTs that are a too large herd.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 2:21 am

That's too much stereotyping of the females, some like me, some don't - as it should be for any non-lapdog man :p.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 2:23 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
That's too much stereotyping of the females, some like me, some don't - as it should be for any non-lapdog man :p.

So we're in high school now and you're challenging my masculinity? Awesome, let me know when you graduate.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 2:26 am

rdos wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Pregnancy. I'm against human procreation, at least for the next two decades. The herd is getting way too large.

NDs are a rare species, so we must procreate as much as we can in order not to go extinct. It's only NTs that are a too large herd.

There's no guarantees that NT's will produce exclusively NT children or vice versa. Best everyone go on a breeding hiatus. Population thinning is good for everyone including ND people-- most of our worldwide societal problems are due to a ballooned population.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 2:30 am

Aristophanes wrote:
There's no guarantees that NT's will produce exclusively NT children or vice versa.

The higher probability is enough.

Aristophanes wrote:
Best everyone go on a breeding hiatus. Population thinning is good for everyone including ND people-- most of our worldwide societal problems are due to a ballooned population.

No, the largest problem for NDs is that NTs are a huge majority. The fewer NDs there is, the less likely that NTs will respect us and treat us good. Thus, just go out and breed!

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 2:34 am

rdos wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
There's no guarantees that NT's will produce exclusively NT children or vice versa.

The higher probability is enough.

Aristophanes wrote:
Best everyone go on a breeding hiatus. Population thinning is good for everyone including ND people-- most of our worldwide societal problems are due to a ballooned population.

No, the largest problem for NDs is that NTs are a huge majority. The fewer NDs there is, the less likely that NTs will respect us and treat us good. Thus, just go out and breed!

Well, there's always the assault method of evening the numbers-- a few good knocks to the head and it'll turn even the biggest a-hole NT into someone who's neurodiverse.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 3:12 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Well, there's always the assault method of evening the numbers-- a few good knocks to the head and it'll turn even the biggest a-hole NT into someone who's neurodiverse.

When we talk about ignorance... :roll:

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 3:49 am

rdos wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Nah he was just joking.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 3:52 am

Peacesells wrote:
rdos wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Nah he was just joking.

Not a funny joke at all. Just disgusting. :evil:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 4:42 am

Aristo, talking about highschool, you started it with the silly personal attacks (Cloudflare is female then it must not like you).

You dislike me either, should we assume you're female too? :p

Tell me when you hit puberty.

1df5e76
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Oct 2015, 4:46 am

This thread was nuts from some posts on the first page and hasn't gotten any better...

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 4:59 am

yeah maybe the time is due for closure.