Page 43 of 74 [ 1170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 74  Next

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 6:16 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
To my knowledge Aspie1 does not have a girl friend and mostly has had sex with excorts/prostitutes. So I do kind of wonder a bit what they mean by Red Pill having taught them how to talk to women....if it did so much good for that, why haven't they wooed a women to be their girlfriend with their read pill techniques? Not trying to judge( I don't think it is wrong to get sex from a prostitute necessarily) just what I have observed from the posts of that poster.

He's claimed to have had consensual sex on cruises and on buses in California. If true, how much of it was due to learning "game," how much was growing out of his ugliness? That's a legitimate question, and something to be taken into account before giving any man advice. Looks trump everything else, they're a minimal requirement to even get a foot in the door. The secondary stuff is important AFTERWARD, but a minimal looks requirement must be met first.

If it's true that he's still limited to prostitutes, then his advice is meaningless. But I can't speak for him.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 7:55 am

Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
When I was actively moderating, I punted that crap pretty quickly precisely because it's dangerous.
I disagree that it's dangerous. The Red Pill, which overlaps with but is NOT the same as Incel, helped me learn to talk to women more than 6 years of therapy did. In fact, my therapist gave me far deadlier advice than RP/Incel does, like "If you ask a girl out and she says no, ask her out again the next day; eventually, she'll say yes."

But that's in the past now. Much like Biden and his BLM/Antifa goons will be in 2024.

No, it's getting people killed. Since July, there have been three incel attacks (two of which resulted in the death of children), and one thwarted attack where an incel wanted to shoot up a college campus.

And they were all fond of spouting the same bullsh_t you do.

Don't try to pretend your whiney misogyny is benign.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 8:17 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
When I was actively moderating, I punted that crap pretty quickly precisely because it's dangerous.
I disagree that it's dangerous. The Red Pill, which overlaps with but is NOT the same as Incel, helped me learn to talk to women more than 6 years of therapy did. In fact, my therapist gave me far deadlier advice than RP/Incel does, like "If you ask a girl out and she says no, ask her out again the next day; eventually, she'll say yes."

But that's in the past now. Much like Biden and his BLM/Antifa goons will be in 2024.

No, it's getting people killed. Since July, there have been three incel attacks (two of which resulted in the death of children), and one thwarted attack where an incel wanted to shoot up a college campus.

I haven't been following this thread much and don't even know what "Red pill" is but let's decipher what Aspie1 alluded to in in that particular post and more specifically the latter half.

He implied that asking a girl out multiple times after she says no the first time is harmful and wrong in some way........how is that misogyny???? Or are you just making crap up?

If he actually is misogynistic, you picked a terrible quote to attach said misogyny to.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 12:09 pm

Nades wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:

I haven't been following this thread much and don't even know what "Red pill" is but let's decipher what Aspie1 alluded to in in that particular post and more specifically the latter half.

He implied that asking a girl out multiple times after she says no the first time is harmful and wrong in some way........how is that misogyny???? Or are you just making crap up?

If he actually is misogynistic, you picked a terrible quote to attach said misogyny to.

It's not a good example, but it's not as though both posters aren't aware of what the other tends to post.

As for 'red pill', it basically refers an ideology that tells men they should avoid relationships, or at least never view them as more than transactional, to never become emotionally invested, etc. MGTOW and similar preach that.

There's also the more hopeless 'black pill' that's often alluded to by incel murderers and their fellow travellers, sympathizers, etc.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 2:52 pm

Nades wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:

I'm alluding to Aspie1's entire posting history.

If you haven't been following the thread, and are unaware of the terminology used, perhaps you should avoid commenting.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 3:44 pm

Before I started this thread, I never realized how many closet misogynists are members of this website.

The mods could easily backtrack through this thread and just as easily figure out to whom I am referring.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 4:17 pm

After all this talk about how difficult it is for incel men to get sex, do you think that women have it easy and sometimes do not see that and take it for granted?

I mentioned my woman friend before, who says all she gets are selfish guys who only want sex on their terms, that she doesn't find that attractive, but I mean at least she can get laid if she wants to in comparison?

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 5:43 pm

I think a lot of men see their fellow man as falling into three groups: A really good looking minority, a really hideous/deformed minority, and the bulk as just average.

I don't blame women for having a different set of standards for attraction. My criticism is more toward men who fail to comprehend this distinction. I've always said it's a theory of mind problem. If you, as a man, take 100 headshots of "average" men and ask women to rate their attractiveness, you may be surprised how many of these "average" men fall below women's acceptable looks level cumulatively.

If a man falls below this level, I have empathy for him. I wish him well. I'd never be so curt and condescending to tell him it's his fault he's unsuccessful. You see, for every man saying, "But I see a lot of ugly guys with women," or "I think I'm a 7/10, but women don't seem interested in me," you have to realize that men do a piss-poor job at rating other men's appearance (as in, how attractive they are/aren't to women), as well as their own.

For this reason, the advice that worked for one guy, may not work for another if the second man isn't passably attractive in the eyes of women. It's not his fault for being ugly, or the woman's fault for not finding him attractive. It just is.

And I think about being an Aspie. How many times has an NT said, "Making friends is a piece of cake, just be more outgoing," or "You can't be Autistic, you look like a normal person to me?" or even, "Yeah, when I moved to a new school, I didn't have any friends either for a month, I know what it's like." They're assuming that their experience is universal and that the actions that worked for them will certainly work for an Aspie. As most of us know, it won't, but they can't see it. Also, how many of you have had co-workers tell you how great you are, but then make no effort to invite you out to lunch or to their personal get-togethers that they attend with other co-workers? You can't always go by what a person says, actions speak louder than words.

I see a lot of weird parallels in this thread, the way Aspies are attacking a disenfranchised group after being attacked and misunderstood themselves.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 6:25 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
To my knowledge Aspie1 does not have a girl friend and mostly has had sex with excorts/prostitutes. So I do kind of wonder a bit what they mean by Red Pill having taught them how to talk to women....if it did so much good for that, why haven't they wooed a women to be their girlfriend with their read pill techniques? Not trying to judge( I don't think it is wrong to get sex from a prostitute necessarily) just what I have observed from the posts of that poster.

He's claimed to have had consensual sex on cruises and on buses in California. If true, how much of it was due to learning "game," how much was growing out of his ugliness? That's a legitimate question, and something to be taken into account before giving any man advice. Looks trump everything else, they're a minimal requirement to even get a foot in the door. The secondary stuff is important AFTERWARD, but a minimal looks requirement must be met first.

If it's true that he's still limited to prostitutes, then his advice is meaningless. But I can't speak for him.

I forgot about the just general casual sex, I guess they have mentioned participating in that. But either way just does not seem the Red Pill stuff has taught them anything about being in a relationship with a woman. Still though I do not think its The Red Pill that is the big concern here(I think in some ways it can be harmful, and at best really only serves as advice to get a one night stand or casual fling than a real relationship ), its specifically incel ideology people are disturbed by.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 6:33 pm

ironpony wrote:
After all this talk about how difficult it is for incel men to get sex, do you think that women have it easy and sometimes do not see that and take it for granted?

I mentioned my woman friend before, who says all she gets are selfish guys who only want sex on their terms, that she doesn't find that attractive, but I mean at least she can get laid if she wants to in comparison?

Well depending on how one feels about sex, just getting laid may not be satisfying for them. Some women do like casual sex/one night stands and even find it exciting, but there are a lot who aren't into that.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 6:46 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I think a lot of men see their fellow man as falling into three groups: A really good looking minority, a really hideous/deformed minority, and the bulk as just average.

I don't blame women for having a different set of standards for attraction. My criticism is more toward men who fail to comprehend this distinction. I've always said it's a theory of mind problem. If you, as a man, take 100 headshots of "average" men and ask women to rate their attractiveness, you may be surprised how many of these "average" men fall below women's acceptable looks level cumulatively.

If a man falls below this level, I have empathy for him. I wish him well. I'd never be so curt and condescending to tell him it's his fault he's unsuccessful. You see, for every man saying, "But I see a lot of ugly guys with women," or "I think I'm a 7/10, but women don't seem interested in me," you have to realize that men do a piss-poor job at rating other men's appearance (as in, how attractive they are/aren't to women), as well as their own.

For this reason, the advice that worked for one guy, may not work for another if the second man isn't passably attractive in the eyes of women. It's not his fault for being ugly, or the woman's fault for not finding him attractive. It just is.

And I think about being an Aspie. How many times has an NT said, "Making friends is a piece of cake, just be more outgoing," or "You can't be Autistic, you look like a normal person to me?" or even, "Yeah, when I moved to a new school, I didn't have any friends either for a month, I know what it's like." They're assuming that their experience is universal and that the actions that worked for them will certainly work for an Aspie. As most of us know, it won't, but they can't see it. Also, how many of you have had co-workers tell you how great you are, but then make no effort to invite you out to lunch or to their personal get-togethers that they attend with other co-workers? You can't always go by what a person says, actions speak louder than words.

I see a lot of weird parallels in this thread, the way Aspies are attacking a disenfranchised group after being attacked and misunderstood themselves.

I haven't seen anyone really attacking a disenfranchised group, seems to be more criticism of incel ideology. And seems most people specifically mean like people who identify in that ideology when they say Incel, not all men who haven't had success with women and are sad about it.

Some people online might accuse men in that position of being Incels when that is not the case, in a mean spirited kind of way, but I have not seen that in this thread. That I find horrible, because if anything it could encourage someone towards going that direction and it's just mean, just as mean as a girl in my class telling me she was surprised I wasn't the shooter during a lockdown. It just isn't nice to accuse people of being potential psycho shooters. The problem though is there are people identifying as 'incels' and subscribing to toxic and violent incel ideology who are fine with the idea of revenge killings against all those who have committed the crime of having relationship success. and those people should be called out.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 6:50 pm

ironpony wrote:

So?  Are you keeping score?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 7:33 pm

Asking a girl out over and over until she says yes is harassment. If she turns you down 3 times, move on. Men need to learn to take no for an answer and move on.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 7:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
Before I started this thread, I never realized how many closet misogynists are members of this website.

The mods could easily backtrack through this thread and just as easily figure out to whom I am referring.

I realized lot of men here are misogynists and it's no different what I read on MensRights or on The Red Pill on Reddit. That is why I don't really come to this section.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 7:45 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Asking a girl out over and over until she says yes is harassment. If she turns you down 3 times, move on. Men need to learn to take no for an answer and move on.
Well, duh! But it was a THE\RAPIST that told me to do it! I knew right away she was feeding me bullsh_t, and knew better than to listen to her. Still... was she a clueless moron, or just purposefully throwing me under the bus in order to laugh at me afterwards? Because that kind of advice could easily get me into legal trouble.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 7:48 pm

League_Girl wrote:

See, this is part of a problem with a thread like this. People come along with pre-existing assumptions and looking to demonize a group of people. And we're Aspies, a group that has (and still is) demonized.

Why are you huffing and puffing and who are speaking to?

No one here actually advocated asking a woman out over and over and over again. That would very much be harassment. Aspie1 said that his therapist, presumably a woman, gave him this TERRIBLE advice, and he realized how stupid it was.

I think a lot of people are looking for a convenient boogeyman or scapegoat.