Posting About My Love Life. Got Some Questions.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DeathGoth
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Feb 2011, 8:30 am

So hey, I met this person and things are going well with me. We met on the Internet and have been living together for a month and a half or something. We have talked on the Internet and hung out for a while before this.. But I told this person that I believe I have AS because i seem so different from other people.

Anyway, This person I notice a lot of things about her. She seems to try and be understanding of me(Like i cant make her mad no matter what), she does things for me that typical people wouldn't do in a million times(sex or otherwise), she is VERY understanding, and she is very very affectionate towards me.

I had her take Rdos's AS test and it said she was both Aspie and NT. One of the 1st people i had take this test and it comes out like that. I have a 186 currently on the 1st but have never been diagnosed with AS(Lack of funds.).

But I guess my question is, has anyone else met someone that was so into you that it didn't matter what you did the other person would never get mad at you for anything? Now granted i haven't tried to piss her off though but its just so weird that she don't yell at me for anything.

Anyway I suppose i will update this when things get weirder but for now that's all I have to say.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 9:21 am

I did have someone like that. I loved her more than anything for it.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 10:06 am

I haven't been with someone like that, but I don't mind someone getting mad at things that would reasonably make people mad.