Page 3 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

BigK
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Sep 2010, 5:28 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
I have great style. One thing that I do have. I shop more than a teenage girl.

And two things that will never happen...me going the RIcky5 route and paying for it, or having sex with an ugly woman (what I consider ugly.) I'd rather be the frustrated man that I am.

I got a woman that's an 8/9 with my looks alone. It wasn't my personality that attracted her.

What do you mean "got"? I guess not enough happened to save us from this thread..

foreveryoung wrote:
I'm starting to think though pretending to want a relationship and just exiting after the deed is done is the best way to go. Not usually my style, but if it gets me what I want - sex with a cute woman - why not.

This is no better than RICKY5's solution. Messing up someone who might really care about you? Is that what you meant by not a nice guy?

Someone has already suggested 'non dating' 'naughty' sites. That might be the way forward for you.

If you really are fit and good looking (and ideally WE ;) ) you could be very much in demand. The conversation may need to continue in the adult section. :twisted:

"How can it not know what it is?"

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 5:44 pm

I dated and did everything else physically but sex. (A number of factors, but the main one being I fell for her hard, contributed to her changing her mind about sleeping with me.)

And I'm not a hunk, I'm just above average looking.

As for the adult dating sites...they're full of spam or fake profiles that the sites make so people want to pay for the site. Believe me, I've tried.

Last edited by foreveryoung on 03 Sep 2010, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

03 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
I wasn't implying that I'm a model...I'm implying that I was her physical type. When she picked me up on our first date, she was worried that I didn't find her pretty enough, and said I looked much better than I did in my pics. Her mom called her (as one of those first-date "out" calls) and she said "It's alright, mom, he's really handsome."

No, as I recall, you went to high school with her....so it's not like you were a complete stranger. How can you claim you "got her" with your "looks alone?"

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

BigK wrote:
I guess not enough happened to save us from this thread..

No one said you have to read it, Mr. Sapp.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

HopeGrows wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:
I wasn't implying that I'm a model...I'm implying that I was her physical type. When she picked me up on our first date, she was worried that I didn't find her pretty enough, and said I looked much better than I did in my pics. Her mom called her (as one of those first-date "out" calls) and she said "It's alright, mom, he's really handsome."

No, as I recall, you went to high school with her....so it's not like you were a complete stranger. How can you claim you "got her" with your "looks alone?"

Hope, you've said you don't want to talk to me, so don't pick and choose to address me in the thread. You said you no longer wanted communication with me, let's leave it at that.

BigK
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Sep 2010, 6:03 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
As for the adult dating sites...they're full of spam or fake profiles that the sites make so people want to pay for the site. Believe me, I've tried.

Ah, then what about hard copy. That's how it was done in my day ;)

"How can it not know what it is?"

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 6:06 pm

[img][800:682]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/Beckett20and7/_MG_1501.jpg[/img]

This is me in Virginia Beach with a girl I'd just met 10 minutes earlier.

Unfortunately, I live in the northeast area of the country, where women that are a 5 on the 10 scale act like they're models. I'll admit, I felt confident down there, I talked to more women in two days at the beach area than I'd talked to in 2010 where I live. I just don't have the money to move, and don't have the thick skin to put up with the snobby girls up here until finding a nice one.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 6:08 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
HopeGrows wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:

Hope, you've said you don't want to talk to me, so don't pick and choose to address me in the thread. You said you no longer wanted communication with me, let's leave it at that.

What a surprise....someone challenges an idea or statement and you respond with an immature attack. I asked you to stop PMing me (which you seem incapable of doing). So we're clear, you do not control the threads I choose to respond to and how - not now, not ever - got it?

The only reason I responded to this thread is because you do enormous damage by sowing the seeds of misogyny, and when people disagree, you become abusive. You're the bully you've always complained about, and I'm sick of it.

Finally, you didn't get your ex-gf with your "looks alone." You went to high school with her and then reconnected years later via FB. The advice @deadeyexx gave you is dead right. While women can rely very much on their looks to attract a mate, men don't have that luxury. You could always join a gym and go the "GTL" route if your really want to put all your stock in your looks. But oh right, you detest physical exercise.

Or here's an idea: there's an Australian director who's paying people $20,000 to auction off their virginity:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/mo ... public_rss

But like every other suggestion I've made, like every other suggestion anyone has offered to you, you'll find a way to shoot it down - so you can stay stuck in angry virgin world. Quite frankly, you can stay stuck in angry virgin world if that's what you want. But I think it's selfish and irresponsible and destructive of you to continually try to influence other people to think about women and relationships the way you do.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

HopeGrows wrote:
So we're clear, you do not control the threads I choose to respond to and how - not now, not ever - got it?

But I think it's selfish and irresponsible and destructive of you to continually try to influence other people to think about women and relationships the way you do.

I can say whatever I want to you. You're just some single mom with an aspie fetish that can't seem to find her way off the site. Everyone thought you were gone for a month, but maybe you were just busy stalking Grisha, who knows?

And if guys on here want to have Disney like attitudes about women (like someone said, it's just the vocal minority...but still vocal at that) maybe you're right, I can't stop them.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
HopeGrows wrote:
So we're clear, you do not control the threads I choose to respond to and how - not now, not ever - got it?

But I think it's selfish and irresponsible and destructive of you to continually try to influence other people to think about women and relationships the way you do.

I can say whatever I want to you. You're just some single mom with an aspie fetish that can't seem to find her way off the site. Everyone thought you were gone for a month, but maybe you were just busy stalking Grisha, who knows?

And if guys on here want to have Disney like attitudes about women (like someone said, it's just the vocal minority...but still vocal at that) maybe you're right, I can't stop them.

No, actually, you can't say whatever you want to. There are rules the members of this site have to abide by, and you regularly disregard them. You have no idea how many people - women in particular - who don't want to use this site because of your abusive, misogynistic, immature, ranting. And I've got to wonder why that is? Why does this site allow you to continually live outside the rule, and ruin it for people who are actually trying to do some good? I guess I'll ask the people in charge.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 6:29 pm

You can play victim all you want, but you were the one telling me how turned on you were by my so-called "bully tactics" and saying that if we lived closer, you'd sleep with me (which I politely declined.) If you want a feminist site, join that. This isn't it...the same way fs wasn't allowed to be anti-feminist.

DW a Mom already said I don't break any rules. Having controversial opinions doesn't mean breaking rules.

Last edited by foreveryoung on 03 Sep 2010, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 6:31 pm

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 03 Sep 2010, 6:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

Also, I made this thread to apologize for going overboard. Even Stevie Wonder could see that you hijacked it out of a personal vendetta.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 6:39 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
You can play victim all you want, but you were the one telling me how turned on you were by my so-called "bully tactics" and saying that if we lived closer, you'd sleep with me (which I politely declined.) Don't be mad that you aren't wanted on the site. If you want a feminist site, join that. This isn't it...the same way fs wasn't allowed to be anti-feminist.

DW a Mom already said I don't break any rules. Having controversial opinions doesn't mean breaking rules.

Greg, attacking other members and spreading vicious, disgusting lies about them is in violation of the rules. I never offered to sleep with you, I never said I was "turned on" by anything you've said and done - you lying sack of s**t. I made the mistake of trying to offer you advice, over a period of several months - after you contacted me. I wouldn't f**k you with the Face of Boo's dick, you twisted f**k.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 6:43 pm

I still have the messages Hope. Do you want me to show them?

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 6:48 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
I still have the messages Hope. Do you want me to show them?
/

YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF s**t, GREG. I'VE ALREADY PM'D THE MODERATORS ABOUT YOUR LYING BS.

I NEVER OFFERED TO SLEEP WITH YOU, I NEVER SAID A THING YOU EVER SAID OR DID "TURNED ME ON." I'VE NEVER FOUND YOU EVEN REMOTELY ATTRACTIVE. I TRIED TO OFFER YOU ADVICE, AND YOU STARTED YOUR LITTLE CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO STOP PMING ME AFTER YOU SAID YOU WANTED YOUR EX-GF TO BE RAPED. YOU ARE SICK.