Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 6:01 am

So at university, I was spending time with this girl I had become somewhat familiar with in the past few days. And we were discussing a number of personal issues. During this, she decided to ask me if I like physical touch. The reason being that said she likes initiating it with people she is close to and doesn't want to freak me out. In addition, she said she liked hugs. I responded that I like from people I'm close to. She then said she likes hugs. In that situation, I offered her one. And she said she would prefer it after we had finished talking.

After we had finished talking, she then hugged me and patted my back. I am not sure what to think of all this.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 6:07 am

Shahunshah wrote:
Does This Person Like Me?
You'll have to ask HER.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Mar 2019, 6:18 am

Probably that person likes you.
There may be of course different scenarios from her being like that to random people to love bombing you to drag you into some viscious cult or something but still the most likely explanation is - this person behaves like that because she likes you.
It doesn't mean she is interested in you romantically. Even if so, I would recommend slow pace.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 6:19 am

The events you described are somewhat encouraging, but it's impossible to know whether she has romantic feelings for you unless she explicitly indicates as much. Maybe you could prepare to ask her out, but you will have to be mentally prepared for her to decline if you should choose to do this