The Anti-Gold Diggers Alarm System.

Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

AGDAS: Anti-Gold Diggers Alarm System.

Maybe some of you women don't realize it, but most men usually don't like women who are wanting them for their wealth, men are also equipped with an instinct that make them very sensitive and very wary about any sign of interest in their wealth. It's the same for women who are wary about men being just interested in them just for sex, so you can say it's the equivalent of "does he want just me just for sex?" fear for men.

You can go boo-hoo about how unfair is this and how most of you aren't like this and don't mean by saying any of the things listed below as interest in wealth, but those are what trigger our biological AGDAS (The Anti-Gold Diggers/sugar babies Alarm System). You can't change that in us, so learn how to cope with it.

This list is useful for:
-The young Aspie males who still lack the AGDAS
-The Aspie females who may unintentionally say things and behave in a way that may trigger the men's AGDAS.
-The Aspie females who are wanting a rich man/ sugar daddy and want to go stealthy about it.
-The Aspie males who are seeing for sugar babies.

So here is the list of female responses/behaviors/signs that may trigger the male's Anti-Gold Diggers Alarm System:

-"What do you do for a living?": When it is asked as an introductory question , this is one of the most alarming signs , if you are a man be very wary of a woman asking you this question before anything else. If you are a woman, be sure to keep this question for later in the conversation, try to make it the 4th or 5th question, never the among first three, also avoid of showing interest in financial and career details from day one. A "How much do you make a year? " is even a much worse question, never use it.

- A woman showing a sudden interest in a male coworker after recent promotion: "ALARM! ALARM!", this is what our AGDAS would be screaming in our minds when this happens, my ladies. For the young male aspies, be very alarmed when this happen and proceed very cautiously. For the females, if you suddenly had an interest in a coworker who got a promotion recently, for whatever reason, wait for a while and then show interest very gradually, that would decrease the chance of trigging his alarm system.

-A woman who keeps dwelling about how she wants a successful or financially stable man: We men realize how much important financial stability for a relationship, but if the woman keeps dwelling around us, over and over again, how much she wants a man who is successful or financial stable man, that would just trigger our alarm system very highly. For men here, be very wary of women who keep whining about not finding a man who isn't successful or financially stable enough because she most probably wants a VERY successful and VERY financially stable man for her, any woman who is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love is most likely a gold digger.

For women here, in that case...silence about this preference would do you much better because you would only make any potential run.

-A woman who only suggest very expensive restaurants for dates: "ALARM! ALARM!!" For men, you should go "ALARM! ALARM!". For women, there's nothing wrong with home dinner or pizza sometimes.

-She treats you like a walking ATM machine: Whether you are her boyfriend/date/friend, if a girl keeps asking you for money on frequent basis, so "ALARM! ALARM!".

-She believes that she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions): For men, I think this is self-explanatory. For women who are like this, try to show more humbleness.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 18 Sep 2011, 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

wut :o

I always ask people what they do for a living and it has nothing to do with assessing their wealth or lack thereof. it's a good conversation starter and it's good for finding potential common interests, mutual acquaintances and such.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 11:55 am

anna-banana wrote:

I always ask people what they do for a living and it has nothing to do with assessing their wealth or lack thereof. it's a good conversation starter and it's good for finding potential common interests, mutual acquaintances and such.

See? You're the victim of your own lack of Theory of mind, learn baby, learn ;).

I said it's useful for:
Quote:
-The Aspie females who may unintentionally say things and behave in a way that may trigger the men's AGDAS.

There are plenty of other conversation starters, like the weather, or local news, or weekend plans, or interests, or what type of phone he is holding, he would most likely bring up his work during the conversation anyways.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

"What hotel are you staying at?".

Might be conversation. Might be a good sign . Might be a pro judging her earning potential.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 12:20 pm

It is very nice of you to post stuff like this. If most people were like you, I doubt being autistic would be much of a handi-cap at all.

I'm a guy, and one of the first questions I ask a girl is either, "What is your major?" or "What do you do for a living?" What kind of message does that send?

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 12:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
anna-banana wrote:

See? You're the victim of your own lack of Theory of mind, learn baby, learn ;).

I said it's useful for:
Quote:

There are plenty of other conversation starters, like the weather, or local news, or weekend plans, or interests, or what type of phone he is holding, he would most likely bring up his work during the conversation anyways.

ShamelessGit wrote:
I'm a guy, and one of the first questions I ask a girl is either, "What is your major?" or "What do you do for a living?" What kind of message does that send?

that you're a genuinely nice person who cares about the other person's life and how they spend their days.

Quote:
It is very nice of you to post stuff like this. If most people were like you, I doubt being autistic would be much of a handi-cap at all.

hint - Boo is here for a reason. I wouldn't treat his words as the ultimate truth. he has as little clue as me and you :P

sorry Boo, that's the truth 8)

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

well, the first one could be seen as a measure of intellect; giving the hint you might look down on people of a lower IQ then yours or people taking the easy way trough college.

the second one might indicate that you yourself dont (expect to) earn enough to take care of both yourself and the girl, therefor needing the girl to be able to take care of herself.

do note; these are the worst-case messages you could send with those questions, but it might still be one that you better avoid for a while, unless the topic comes up in casual conversation naturally

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 12:38 pm

It's a good thing I'm not into men.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 1:07 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
-She believes that she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions): For men, I think this is self-explanatory. For women who are like this, try to show more humbleness.

Feeling special and unique, and wanting to be looked up to for one's talents, intelligence, or other qualities, need not have anything to do with money! I have liked women who were impressed by my mind, and who said things like that I should be a professor already (when I'm just a grad student, or even back when I was an undergrad).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 2:45 pm

Well, this is my advice, take it or leave it.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 3:55 pm

I think I'll keep this conversation opener, it just occurred to me that it might filter out exactly the kind of guys that I wish to avoid 8)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

anna-banana wrote:
I think I'll keep this conversation opener, it just occurred to me that it might filter out exactly the kind of guys that I wish to avoid 8)

Which is....?

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
anna-banana wrote:

Which is....?

tight materialists paranoid about gold-diggers; who probably don't even do anything interesting (as people who are passionate about what they do generally love to talk about it).

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 5:12 pm

But Boo, what about your Ferrari and Arabian horse? I thought you wanted to attract the ladies who were interested in a bit of security.

Taking a break.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

LOL @ the idea that most men are rich enough to attract gold-diggers.

"Dream on, baby".

to his Interest."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Well, this is my advice, take it or leave it.

Here's mine:

"Is that your car?" - If she sounds disappointed at the sight of your well-kept, yet 4-year old economy car, then an alarm should ring. Same if she sounds positively orgasmic at the sight of your brand-new Mercedes or BMW. Either way, it should be obvious that when it comes to cars, the apparent value of it matters more to her than the fact that you are a responsible driver.

"Baby needs new shoes." - If her child needs a new pair of orthopedic shoes with the braces that go up to the knee, then maybe you could consider helping her out. But if 'Baby' is what she calls herself, and the shoes she's wearing look brand-new, then maybe she's just looking for a Sugar Daddy to keep her the latest Manolo-Blahniks.

"I wish I could afford that." - Usually said as you are passing a chic clothing store or an expensive jeweler's. Watch for the puppy-dog eyes and the boo-boo lips, and keep a tight rein on your heartstrings, because she is about to put on a poverty act that would make a Nigerian tele-scammer jealous. No man worth his pay would like an unhappy girlfriend, but if keeping her happy means that you go into hock for a quarter of your salary, then maybe you would be better off with a girlfriend who is less "High-Maintenance".

Disclaimer: I am not saying that all women are like this. Nor am I even implying that most women are like this. I am saying that most women are far too smart, far too self-sufficient, and far too ethical to ever consider manipulating and using a man this way. It's that "one-tenth of one-percent" of all the women that a man will meet that will place greater importance on a man's financial status than on his integrity, honest, loyalty, and general trustworthiness that a man should watch out for.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.