Do you miss someone right now?

Page 152 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 170  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 9:12 pm

SE 120 instructor

friend from nudist beach

Guardian452
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 May 2018, 10:38 am

My ex. Or rather, what I had with her.

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 5:04 pm

I still sort of miss my ex-wife too, but after what she did in 2013 and leaving me for dead in 2015, even though I chose not to divorce her and I stayed in the hard times, then her remaining silent even though I sought reconciliation with her for three years, I give up on her and pray to marry someone else who isn't a shapeshifter of a liar. I loved Jackie, but I want to be married to an actual Christian and hopefully an ENFP since I'm an INTJ. Hoping and praying for the future helped me not to spend my would-be 8th anniversary crying.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2018, 4:05 pm

I miss the guy i loved, another one who fell in love with some romantic ideal of me,my childhood friend who stopped contacting me, my only friend who will move somewhere else. Every one of them left me because it's always easy for them.

Symon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2018, 10:27 pm

My gf I was with got sick in the end of April she didn't realize what she was doing and physically hurt me she's getting help now but doesn't want to be with me anymore and some days she's her self she was my soulmate I believe it in my heart and I hope she gets better but we can never be together again because she's still fighting help and support from her family and friends and me her former woobieman as she so called me for almost 3yrs

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2018, 10:51 pm

So sad all these messages, really feel for you guys and girls. Horrible! Wish I could give you all a hug.

I miss my best friend, my first dog, he was the only rock in my life that never budged, was always there when I needed him in a life full of nothing but problems. When I cried, he would come and lick my tears away and even when he was not very cuddly he would know when I was upset and come cuddle with me. He had this special look, a happy look I have never seen on any other dog. Very protective and would only take food from me and my mother. Every dog has a unique character and he was very special. Will never forget him. He is my brother, family, forever in my heart. :heart:

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 11:15 am

my cat

:::)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2018, 11:47 am

Guardian452 wrote:
My ex. Or rather, what I had with her.

This.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

gerjak
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jul 2018, 1:11 am

Yes, I am missing my fience right now. lol!

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2018, 6:42 am

Yes, sadly.

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 9:44 pm

ye

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 9:49 pm

My Mom died six months ago. A sister-in-law of mine who was one of my favorite people died about a year and a half ago. My father-in-law who died about a year ago. I miss all three.

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jul 2018, 2:35 am

I definitely miss my ex-boyfriend. We've been together for almost 7 years (we just broke up last year), and I think I can't find another one like him. He can't compare to anyone. We're not keeping tabs on each other, though. I also don't know if he has someone new in his life. But I'm just not ready to fully let go. He will always have a piece of my heart.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:40 am

Yeah but I'll see her eventually.

She's still working out my peculiarities. That takes time, I should know.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 3:37 am

Yes. Feelings are weird. The moment I thought I would have to let go my heart held on stronger.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 4:17 am

hurtloam wrote:
Yes. Feelings are weird. The moment I thought I would have to let go my heart held on stronger.

(hugs)

I miss X so much. It's been over 10 years. :(

Now proficient in ChatGPT!