Why the heck was my last post about dating deleted???

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 May 2012, 11:05 pm

It was a legitimate concern I had about dating and I posted it here in the love and dating section...I don't see it here. That is pretty messed up I must point out.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 11:07 pm

This sounds like an issue for a mod.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 11:09 pm

They are doing that a lot lately. It's getting really annoying to say the least.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 11:12 pm

nothing of yours was removed recently, Alienboy. the last thing we took out was your racist post about Japanese women (which you were informed of), and also you reported a PM scammer.

what thread were you thinking of?

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 6:15 am

You mean about dating being awkward... One sec.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2012, 4:57 am

Well strangely enough I was referring to the awkward dating post, which I couldn't find anywhere on here for the life of me a few days ago...suddenly I see it today. My post about the Japanese was not really racist...I have a few Japanese friends by the way. Some of what I said about them is true. In fact, this Japanese woman I know actually just straight up told me along with her other friend that they hate China lol. I asked them to elaborate on why that is and their answer was ret*d, because they didn't have one. I think they are just taught over there to blindly hate Chinese people. Oh well, because the Chinese continuously hate the Japanese even though the Rape of Nanjing happened a long time ago and some of the soldiers were already punished or apologized (or both).

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:03 am

Alienboy wrote:
Well strangely enough I was referring to the awkward dating post, which I couldn't find anywhere on here for the life of me a few days ago...suddenly I see it today. My post about the Japanese was not really racist...I have a few Japanese friends by the way. Some of what I said about them is true. In fact, this Japanese woman I know actually just straight up told me along with her other friend that they hate China lol. I asked them to elaborate on why that is and their answer was ret*d, because they didn't have one. I think they are just taught over there to blindly hate Chinese people. Oh well, because the Chinese continuously hate the Japanese even though the Rape of Nanjing happened a long time ago and some of the soldiers were already punished or apologized (or both).

Glad that we sorted out the mistery.

As for your previous post:

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

3. Other inappropriate content and behavior prohibited on Wrong Planet:
This also includes discussion of locked topics, discussion of banned members and why they were banned and anything else that purposely causes conflict with other members.

This website is huge.
We have members from all over the world.
Anything that is attempting to critizice/belittle people from: China/Japan/USA/Egypt/Andalasia... is not welcome(I encourage you to look up the sticky at the top of this section/Andalasia if you have any further doubts about what generalizations are allowed)

If you have an issue with that I encourage you to find a website thats more suitable for your needs because the rules are unlikely to be changed anytime soon and there are plenty of other websites online that wouldnt moderate those generalizations.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:51 am

Quote:

Zoinks! Scooby Doo, where are you?
Also Fred, why is this thread open when the mystery is solved?

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 11:23 am

PastFixations wrote:
Quote:

Zoinks! Scooby Doo, where are you?
Also Fred, why is this thread open when the mystery is solved?

good question!