how to tell if a girl is intrested in me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

jdanaya
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2012, 8:10 pm

I tend to struggle with this, but girls to me are cyrptic like in their messages I am not sure how to tell if they are interested in me or anything? Its just confusing because I thought I had a girl intrested in me she and me would talk for long periods of times, and she even gave me her number, but turned out when i finally got the courage to ask her on a date, she had a bf, and did not tell me till what I thought was a date.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 8:11 pm

Yeah I have a hard time distinguishing nice from interested.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 8:20 pm

Something about lip-licking, twirling hair, exposing their neck, shaking their hips... Well, then again, that doesn't always mean they're interested; it could mean they just want to flirt so they feel better about their appearance or whatever. I guess it depends on how genuine the women are too.

Aharon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

I was pretty clueless when I was dating my wife; she had to make some first moves or I'd still probably be single. To this day, I still dont have a clue.

We are not so different from potted plants in that, if given everything we need to be properly nourished, the outcome can be incredibly contrary to when we are not. A flower won't grow in flour, and neither can we.

Palakol
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jul 2012, 9:32 pm

Don't ask them directly. 90% of the time it doesn't work.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 9:45 pm

I saw a video on flirting, I think that Wolfheart posted it somewhere on WP. They had single men and women mingle in the hopes of finding a date, then watched the body language. They would show the ways in which the females were flirting, and how the men reacted, or flirted themselves. In an interview afterwards, the men were sure that the women were flirting. But when the women were asked, they would deny the flirtations.

Moral of the story, I believe that many women flirt without the intention of showing interest.